Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together (61701 Views)

Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos / Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by Gbadebo01(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2015
invisibility:
Is this man really a gospel singer or something else.I always find it hard telling from his photos. He should better decide where he belongs and be bold about it.

Besides are mobile phones still a luxury to celebrities?... Cos non celebrities are far past such needless displays ages ago.
so he cant snap pictures again abi? we need to stop behaving like hypocrites. so there is one specific way gospel singers should snap pictures so as to show they are not human but gospel singers abi?
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by Applaner: 8:12pm On May 02, 2015
are they friends??

thot I heard something like dat
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by 0700Jesse(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:
And you call this one a gospel artiste

Mtcheewww

#books space and walks out of thread

Your Hypocrisy no get part2
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 02, 2015
invisibility:
Is this man really a gospel singer or something else.I always find it hard telling from his photos. He should better decide where he belongs and be bold about it.

Besides are mobile phones still a luxury to celebrities?... Cos non celebrities are far past such needless displays ages ago.
The same question I ask myself.
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by Dollar101(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2015
fajani:
Na u get myopic reasoning.. they are not saying he should wear rag.. his mode of dressing is meant for the world.... he should set an example...... a nice Suit he suppose to wear or nice shirt with confirm shoe... hope u get?

So na only suit he go de wear waka because he de sing gospel song and who tell u say the dressing na for the world?? So at he free tym and space, make he nor wear watin he like wear....smh
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by hayoakins(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
he sud look decent. That dressing is too mundane n worldly. It doesn't befit what he represents at all.

What is your definition of worldly outfits?
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by HabibGwen230(f): 10:18pm On May 02, 2015
So because he sings Gospel now.....Everything about him must be Suit abi? Contunu undecided cry
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by Chikere2: 10:30pm On May 02, 2015
I am writing this to the uninformed. What makes a song to be tagged a gospel song is not the style but the lyrics of the song. In music we have different styles like Highlife,Hip-hop ,R&B,Calipso,Reggae and many more. What makes the difference is the words used in the song, please get this. Don't condemn people based on the style of their music.
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by piagetskinner(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2015
Is this a lacrae wanna be?..I don't see Any thing gospel in the way he is dressed, esp the 1st and 2nd pic. imagine someone preachin in this kind of outfit. A gospel singer isn't an entertainer, cos ure meant to sing songs that blesses the soul and not go all funky like the entertainers who have ravaged our TV screens without songs of substance. if u want to b for christ,strictly b 4 him. And if u want to b 4 the world,strictly stand by that.don't try to blend the two# it $akes u look like a confused entity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by 9jageekz(m): 11:41pm On May 02, 2015
Those Of Una wey Carry Frank Edwards outfit hw market?!!!
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by simdam500(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2015
Frank Edwards bro u do well. Keep it up,
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by jascon1(m): 1:04am On May 03, 2015
hayoakins:

What is your definition of worldly outfits?
let there be difference b/w a Christian singer n a reggae plantation singer. Jesus said by their fruit u can tell. One glance at this man I cannot take him for a serious xtian. What does that show His message n lifestyle sud be exemplary n not causing kids to rob their parents to look like him. He looks like a crack client.
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by kaen1317: 7:04am On May 03, 2015
This guy get swag sha...I'm sure he is knacking her
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by presh247(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2015
invisibility:

Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by Nobody: 9:28am On May 03, 2015
Dammie93:
Dont judge people by there physical appearance most times looks are deceiving**na him with God get biz if hes camouflaging tongue

Well said!
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by Nickymezor(f): 4:59pm On May 03, 2015
jascon1:
Sharon don old finish o. She don useless her body finish undecidedashawo in the church
undecided undecided
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 05, 2015
jascon1:
Romans 12:2 New Living Translation....
Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

He looks nothing different from a Jamaican crack addict

You, right here, having read a few of your posts try to appear as a true christian yet you judge, condemn & hurl insults at your fellow man. This is hypocrisy at its peak.
As much as Christianity preaches modesty, Frank has done no wrong dressing this way—this is decent enough— except if ofcourse he tagged the pictures with showoff captions like majority of our Nigerian artistes do. That way, it would be tantamount to copying the behavior & customs of the world like you wrote.

If he didn't, your argument doesn't hold water.
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by jascon1(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2015
coolbibz:

You, right here, having read a few of your posts try to appear as a true christian yet you judge, condemn & hurl insults at your fellow man. This is hypocrisy at its peak.
As much as Christianity preaches modesty, Frank has done no wrong dressing this way—this is decent enough— except if ofcourse he tagged the pictures with showoff captions like majority of our Nigerian artistes do. That way, it would be tantamount to copying the behavior & customs of the world like you wrote.

If he didn't, your argument doesn't hold water.
listen am not a yardstick to your salvation, but i have mouth so I'll use it. Am still struggling with my own spirituality n if I c a brother acting like me I'll know. I was born Christian even as the world took me far to the side. But, no human can wash my eyes with Christianity. I've seen the world n I'll tell u that these are not true Christians. Am not judging but am being revealing. These r hip hop stars, business moguls. Take it or leave I'll never count these guys in n that's my opinion, my entitlement.
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by gamyy(m): 4:13am On May 06, 2015
jascon1:
listen am not a yardstick to your salvation, but i have mouth so I'll use it. Am still struggling with my own spirituality n if I c a brother acting like me I'll know. I was born Christian even as the world took me far to the side. But, no human can wash my eyes with Christianity. I've seen the world n I'll tell u that these are not true Christians. Am not judging but am being revealing. These r hip hop stars, business moguls. Take it or leave I'll never count these guys in n that's my opinion, my entitlement.

yes..bro..u pple always using dar verse to judge...behavimg like d world uhnn...u use d internet n u on social media, wasnt dah invented n s bein used by d world..r u not behaving like d world...u buy clothes d world make n wear, r u not behavong like d world....NOW D QUESTION A CHRISTAIN SHUD ASK IS

DIZ TN AM DOING, M I CAUSING ODAS TO SIN?

u sed hes dressd like a jamIcan, so because jamaicans culture have dressing style, dar mins we dnt av true xtains in jamaica... will u tel me dat bcause am urobo man ties wrapper n top to chyrch, he doesnt blv in Jesus?

u all jjst hypocrites

so if u see me wearing a snapback n supra n i take a picture, u wil shaply condemn me

because i say i rap, u wl condemn me too...not asking if wat i do causes odas to sin?

we shud all stop bein hypocrites...jamaicans av a lifestyle, it includes drmessing, so du d tribes in naigeria, dz english clothes u wearing arent evn med by nigerians..if u can wear d english man suit dats decent i dnt c anything wrong in war Frank s wearing

except it s not decent n causes odas to sin

i drop myvpen
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by jascon1(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2015
Sorry say u drop ur pen when ur ink finish. Weda u like make u write novel on top my quotes na u sabi. I don talk my own be say I don talk am. Those guys are theifing in the name of god. Superstars in the name of god. Taar. For where e day for Bible say Jesus get award?
gamyy:

yes..bro..u pple always using dar verse to judge...behavimg like d world uhnn...u use d internet n u on social media, wasnt dah invented n s bein used by d world..r u not behaving like d world...u buy clothes d world make n wear, r u not behavong like d world....NOW D QUESTION A CHRISTAIN SHUD ASK IS

DIZ TN AM DOING, M I CAUSING ODAS TO SIN?

u sed hes dressd like a jamIcan, so because jamaicans culture have dressing style, dar mins we dnt av true xtains in jamaica... will u tel me dat bcause am urobo man ties wrapper n top to chyrch, he doesnt blv in Jesus?

u all jjst hypocrites

so if u see me wearing a snapback n supra n i take a picture, u wil shaply condemn me

because i say i rap, u wl condemn me too...not asking if wat i do causes odas to sin?

we shud all stop bein hypocrites...jamaicans av a lifestyle, it includes drmessing, so du d tribes in naigeria, dz english clothes u wearing arent evn med by nigerians..if u can wear d english man suit dats decent i dnt c anything wrong in war Frank s wearing

except it s not decent n causes odas to sin

i drop myvpen
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by gamyy(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2015
jascon1:
Sorry say u drop ur pen when ur ink finish. Weda u like make u write novel on top my quotes na u sabi. I don talk my own be say I don talk am. Those guys are theifing in the name of god. Superstars in the name of god. Taar. For where e day for Bible say Jesus get award?

leave them to God.
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by jascon1(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2015
gamyy:

leave them to God.

I hold den b4 Hah shocked make una c me c wahala o. I day talk my own this man won shut me up o. I'm I not entitle to comment again? Abi na u go tell me wetin I go talk again. I say den be thief. Den be thief o. Den be thief. Dem be thief o. Dem be ashawo. Dem be fake o. Dem be deceivers . abi u want make I shout am for public first?
All of Una join day come attack me. Una no reach
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by smithnova(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2016
All I know about frank, I love his songs, most of his moves me, so every time I really like to listen and also get his latest songs
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by smithnova(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2016
Hello Jascon1.................. Please can you tell me what make her an ashawo, that disqualified her as a Christian please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.