Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). (5193 Views)

Occult Activities Of The Jinn. / Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. / Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2015
Sahih Bukhari Volume 006, Book 060, Hadith Number 385.
Narrated By Ibn Abbas : The Prophet performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat-an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him.

Muhammad prayed with Muslims and Pagans and Jinns.

The pagans found it convenient to pray with Muhammad because they worshiped the same god (idol). Allah was the chief of the idols inside Kaaba and all others were under him. Would it not be convenient for the pagans to worship their chief god?

Jinns are said to be invisible beings. Even though some of them are said to have become muslims according to the quran, they remain invisible. I therefore wonder how they could see the jinns praying with them.

Islam is full of fables and lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2015
Waiting for:

vedaxcool

Empiree

Rilwayne001

tartar9

Abuamam

Others.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2015
Muslims, day 1 is finishing. I will keep reminding you every day.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2015
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2015
It's strange to hear that Jinn can be a moslem when they are not human.
Religion is for Human beings. If a demon (jinn) can be a moslem then islam is really a Jinnic or demonic religion.
In the bible, demons are already judged waiting for the eternal damnation but human are not yet!

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
It's strange to hear that Jinn can be a moslem when they are not human.
Religion is for Human beings. If a demon (jinn) can be a moslem then islam is really a Jinnic or demonic religion.
In the bible, demons are already judged waiting for the eternal damnation but human are not yet!

Thank you my brother.

That is the reason all muslims in this forum are speechless.

When they meet with an uphill task, they hide under the excuse that the thread is recycled. What is their excuse for this thread?

I tell you brother islam will soon collapse on nairaland. Their activities are reducing on daily basis. Muslim Section is almost totally dead.

Jesus be glorified.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Demmzy15(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2015
*spits on thread*
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2015
Demmzy15:
*spits on thread*

Is that your defence?

Is the hadith my words?

You hate the truth. Smh!
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Demmzy15(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Thank you my brother.

That is the reason all muslims in this forum are speechless.

When they meet with an uphill task, they hide under the excuse that the thread is recycled. What is their excuse for this thread?

I tell you brother islam will soon collapse on nairaland. Their activities are reducing on daily basis. Muslim Section is almost totally dead.

Jesus be glorified.
Lol, I never get una time. I'm your worst nightmare, the problem with guys like you is that, when we reply none of you read! You're just ignorant!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Demmzy15(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Is that your defence?

Is the hadith my words?

You hate the truth. Smh!
So you think you spoke the truth, do you even know what an hadith mean?! You simply copied and pasted a misquoted hadith and think you're a genius. I would reply you when I have time and you'll have to deal with the satanic verses present in the Bible!
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

So you think you spoke the truth, do you even know what an hadith mean?! You simply copied and pasted a misquoted hadith and think you're a genius. I would reply you when I have time and you'll have to deal with the satanic verses present in the Bible!

Trash!

Do you intend to change the wordings of the hadith?

Stylishly running away. Smh!
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Demmzy15(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2015
truthman2012:
Narrated By Ibn Abbas : The Prophet performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat-an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him.

If you truly knew about Islam, you wouldn't have misinterpreted this hadith or give it a wrong meaning. The hadith in question never mentioned 'Mushrik' or 'Pagan', but it mentioned atheist. The prostration of the Muslims with the atheists. An atheist; is unclean and performs no ablution, example:

Ibn 'Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) used to prostrate without ablution.

[1071] Ibn 'Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated: The Prophet (the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) prostrated while reciting An-Najm and with him prostrated the Muslims, the atheists, the jinns, and all human beings.

What is shocking is that people like you who claim to be experts in Islam don't know that there are certain parts of the Quran in which when come across in recitation, you'll have to "prostrate" or bow!

Smh..
truthman2012:

Muhammad prayed with Muslims and Pagans and Jinns.

The Muslims, atheist and jinns(Muslims among the jinks, check Suratul Jinn)

truthman2012:

The pagans found it convenient to pray with Muhammad because they worshiped the same god (idol). Allah was the chief of the idols inside Kaaba and all others were under him. Would it not be convenient for the pagans to worship their chief god?

I sense confusion and desperation from your words, what you're doing won't take you anywhere!

truthman2012:

Jinns are said to be invisible beings. Even though some of them are said to have become muslims according to the quran, they remain invisible. I therefore wonder how they could see the jinns praying with them.

The Muslims were accompanied with a Prophet and they would have known that the jinns were present. One could ask you, what tangible evidence can give to prove that Jesus walked on water(!?) I hate double standards, if I apply it to you, you'll be confused and embarrassed!

truthman2012:

I know you were trying to imply that what happened that day was satanic, but I challenge you today to show the so-called evidence that where, how and which hadith are Satanic?
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2015
Demmzy15

[1071] Ibn 'Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated: The Prophet (the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) prostrated while reciting An-Najm and with him prostrated the Muslims, the atheists, the jinns, and all human beings.

Muslims can lie a lot when it comes to defending islam.

How does pagans resemble atheists? Are you re-writing the hadith in your own way? Na wa for you o!

The Muslims, atheist and jinns(Muslims among the jinks, check Suratul Jinn)

Confusion and contradiction in islam. One is saying pagan and the other saying atheists. Nonsense.

I sense confusion and desperation from your words, what you're doing won't take you anywhere!

It is you who are dsperate and confused, calling pagans atheists.

The Muslims were accompanied with a Prophet and they would have known that the jinns were present. One could ask you, what tangible evidence can give to prove that Jesus walked on water(!?) I hate double standards, if I apply it to you, you'll be confused and embarrassed!

Jinns are invisible beings. How would muslims know they were present? You as a muslim, do you see jinns? You are talking ignorantly.

Yes, Jesus walked on water and people were there. He was not invisible. You are making no sense out of this.

I know you were trying to imply that what happened that day was satanic, but I challenge you today to show the so-called evidence that where, how and which hadith are Satanic?

Yes, it is satanic. If Muhammad represented the true God, what association would he have with pagans praying together. They were birds of the same feathers.

I would not have replied you because you defence is very immature, but you will think you are making sense. You are trying to change the wordings of the hadiith to suit your argument. Wise people don't do that. You think those muslims I challenged up there don't know what they are doing? They are silent because they cannot afford to be seen as talking ignorantly.

Next time, don't try to change what has been written. You hear, hen?
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Demmzy15(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Muslims can lie a lot when it comes to defending islam.

How does pagans resemble atheists? Are you re-writing the hadith in your own way? Na wa for you o!

Did you read the hadith in Arabic? Why are you using a piece of translation to woo me? The Arabic version never mentioned "Mushrik" which means a pagan, it is rather disappointing for you to misinterpret and misinform. When you guys are refuted, you tend to be desperate and confused! You don't know anything in Arabic and you come and argue sh't!

truthman2012:

Confusion and contradiction in islam. One is saying pagan and the other saying atheists. Nonsense.

Lmao, so because I corrected you then there is contradiction in Islam?! grin so you are now a expert on Islam ko? The Arabic version which was said by Ibn Abbas never mentioned "Mushrik", but the one you copied from 'Silas' or 'Sam Shamoun' of answering-islam.com mentioned "mushrik", so who should I believe?! Do you want me to follow you and your Christian confused evangelists?! If I start to present the contradictions in Bible, you go turn suicide bomber. Mchwww!!

truthman2012:

It is you who are dsperate and confused, calling pagans atheists.

Another form of desperation, did I call a pagan an atheist? Please show me where I did so, I only corrected your mistake. The hadith never mentioned "pagan" but you want me to believe your fabricated tales. The Prophet Muhammad(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said "if you lie on me or say things I never said, just book your sit in hell". Please book one!

truthman2012:

Jinns are invisible beings. How would muslims know they were present? You as a muslim, do you see jinns? You are talking ignorantly.

You can't compare Muslims of then to the one's we have today just like I can't compare Christians like Peter, Andrew with today Christians. The margin is too great, there were many great things they did in which you can never do and some of the things they did are very unbelievable, so who tha hell are you to question them?!

truthman2012:

Yes, Jesus walked on water and people were there. He was not invisible. You are making no sense out of this.

You want me to prove to you that the Muslims saw the jinns, but you can't prove to that truly Jesus walked on water. How credible was those people's account, a normal human being knows that it's never possible to walk on water, just like you believe that jinns can't be seen, so what really happened?!

truthman2012:

Yes, it is satanic. If Muhammad represented the true God, what association would he have with pagans praying together. They were birds of the same feathers.
You're still displaying your childishness and folly, the hadith never mentioned pagan. So don't be confused!

truthman2012:

I would not have replied you because you defence is very immature, but you will think you are making sense. You are trying to change the wordings of the hadiith to suit your argument. Wise people don't do that. You think those muslims I challenged up there don't know what they are doing? They are silent because they cannot afford to be seen as talking ignorantly.

Next time, don't try to change what has been written. You hear, hen?

Chineke grin grin, so you think you've known the real hadith, you clearly copied and pasted from one anti-islamic website and you think you've done a marvelous job. Some retards were praising your foolishness. You can't even make a sentence in Arabic and you're jumping to Islamic scriptures. Better stick with your Bible before I embarrass you! Chai! You're funny o, 'oh hail our scholar on Islam'. The fact is that you're scared and disappointed that someone is able to refute you, Muslims aren't cowards
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

Did you read the hadith in Arabic? Why are you using a piece of translation to woo me? The Arabic version never mentioned "Mushrik" which means a pagan, it is rather disappointing for you to misinterpret and misinform. When you guys are refuted, you tend to be desperate and confused! You don't know anything in Arabic and you come and argue sh't!

Lmao, so because I corrected you then there is contradiction in Islam?! grin so you are now a expert on Islam ko? The Arabic version which was said by Ibn Abbas never mentioned "Mushrik", but the one you copied from 'Silas' or 'Sam Shamoun' of answering-islam.com mentioned "mushrik", so who should I believe?! Do you want me to follow you and your Christian confused evangelists?! If I start to present the contradictions in Bible, you go turn suicide bomber. Mchwww!!

Another form of desperation, did I call a pagan an atheist? Please show me where I did so, I only corrected your mistake. The hadith never mentioned "pagan" but you want me to believe your fabricated tales. The Prophet Muhammad(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said "if you lie on me or say things I never said, just book your sit in hell". Please book one!

You can't compare Muslims of then to the one's we have today just like I can't compare Christians like Peter, Andrew with today Christians. The margin is too great, there were many great things they did in which you can never do and some of the things they did are very unbelievable, so who tha hell are you to question them?!

You want me to prove to you that the Muslims saw the jinns, but you can't prove to that truly Jesus walked on water. How credible was those people's account, a normal human being knows that it's never possible to walk on water, just like you believe that jinns can't be seen, so what really happened?!

You're still displaying your childishness and folly, the hadith never mentioned pagan. So don't be confused!

Chineke grin grin, so you think you've known the real hadith, you clearly copied and pasted from one anti-islamic website and you think you've done a marvelous job. Some retards were praising your foolishness. You can't even make a sentence in Arabic and you're jumping to Islamic scriptures. Better stick with your Bible before I embarrass you! Chai! You're funny o, 'oh hail our scholar on Islam'. The fact is that you're scared and disappointed that someone is able to refute you, Muslims aren't cowards

Now I see you are only gambling. You didn't even know the hadith before you started changing the wordings. Na wa for you!

Surprisingly, I got my hadiths from an islamic site. You can't tell anyone that the muslims there don't know Arabic. I wonder how much of Arabic you know. Smh!

Check: http://www.hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/93-sahih-bukhari-book-60-prophetic-commentary-on-the-quran-tafseer-of-the-prophet-pbuh.html?limit=10&start=380

You want me to prove to you that the Muslims saw the jinns, but you can't prove to that truly Jesus walked on water. How credible was those people's account, a normal human being knows that it's never possible to walk on water, just like you believe that jinns can't be seen, so what really happened?

I think you are iboman. You have just joined islam for money. You know nothing about your fake religion.

Quran confirms Jesus did miracles.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by true2god: 4:39am On May 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Now I see you are only gambling. You didn't even know the hadith before you started changing the wordings. Na wa for you!

Surprisingly, I got my hadiths from an islamic site. You can't tell anyone that the muslims there don't know Arabic. I wonder how much of Arabic you know. Smh!

Check: http://www.hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/93-sahih-bukhari-book-60-prophetic-commentary-on-the-quran-tafseer-of-the-prophet-pbuh.html?limit=10&start=380

I think you are iboman. You have just joined islam for money. You know nothing about your fake religion.

Quran confirms Jesus did miracles.
Thanks truthman2012, you are doing a great job. God bless you a lot for more exposee on Islam.

Islam, fables and lies are co-joined twins. You can imagine that guy accusing that you copied from anti-islamic site, only to run when the link was provided. That is muslim for you. They thrive on intimidations, lies and ignorance. Where islamic informations are available to us kafir, the muslims become uncomfortable.

The hadith you posted clearly said that the muslims, jinn and pagan prayed together. What is the implication of that? It means that jinn, islam and pagans are united in one for the worship of allahh. We might need muslim 'scholars' in the house to shed more light on this unity in prayer among the trilogy: MUSLIMS, PAGAN, and JINN.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2015
true2god:
Thanks truthman2012, you are doing a great job. God bless you a lot for more exposee on Islam.

Islam, fables and lies are co-joined twins. You can imagine that guy accusing that you copied from anti-islamic site, only to run when the link was provided. That is muslim for you. They thrive on intimidations, lies and ignorance. Where islamic informations are available to us kafir, the muslims become uncomfortable.

The hadith you posted clearly said that the muslims, jinn and pagan prayed together. What is the implication of that? It means that jinn, islam and pagans are united in one for the worship of allahh. We might need muslim 'scholars' in the house to shed more light on this unity in prayer among the trilogy: MUSLIMS, PAGAN, and JINN.

God bless you too my brother. Your contributions are not only logical but also greatly exciting.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2015
truthman2012:
Narrated By Ibn Abbas : The Prophet performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat-an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him.[/b]why do u just like trouble?

Muhammad prayed with Muslims and [b]Pagans
and Jinns.

Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=SLIDEwaxie post=33368121][/quote]
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 03, 2015
(22) And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me.

( سورة الذاريات , Adh-Dhariyat, Chapter #51, Verse #56)

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2015
EzioAuditore:
(22) And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me.

( سورة الذاريات , Adh-Dhariyat, Chapter #51, Verse #56)

And the Pagans?

How did the muslims know the presence of the invisible jinns?
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 03, 2015
truthman2012:

And the Pagans?

How did the muslims know the presence of the invisible jinns?

Maybe they were showing respect, maybe that's when they became or decided to become muslims. Dude your pope went to a mosque and prayed, doesn't neccessarily mean anything.

The prophet told them.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:23pm On May 03, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Maybe they were showing respect, maybe that's when they became or decided to become muslims. Dude your pope went to a mosque and prayed, doesn't necessarily mean anything.

The prophet told them.
FACTS ON JINNs
It's called al-jannu in Hausa.
They are muslims.
They fast too during ramadan with Human
They receive saddaka too like human
They populate the kaaba alongside human
They can be attracted by perfume
They rape or possess pretty muslim women when they are not fully covered in puddah
They can be invoked to kill or destroyed
They are sometimes found in garbage dumps
They are also candidates of islamic paradise
There are lesbos and gays amongst them
And many more attributes of jinn that we were taught as a children in makaranta alo!
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Maybe they were showing respect, maybe that's when they became or decided to become muslims. Dude your pope went to a mosque and prayed, doesn't neccessarily mean anything.

The prophet told them.

So, Muhammad was seeing jinns. Good of you.

If the Pagans have decided to become muslims, they will not be referred to as pagans.

You are not even sure: "maybe", "maybe".

Pope is not my standard, Jesus is.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 03, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

FACTS ON JINNs
It's called al-jannu in Hausa.
They are muslims.
They fast too during ramadan with Human
They receive saddaka too like human
They populate the kaaba alongside human
They can be attracted by perfume
They rape or possess pretty muslim women when they are not fully covered in puddah
They can be invoked to kill or destroyed
They are sometimes found in garbage dumps
They are also candidates of islamic paradise
There are lesbos and gays amongst them
And many more attributes of jinn that we were taught as a children in makaranta alo!

Lol! Not all of them are muslims mate. Remember they have free will, just like satan?
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 03, 2015
truthman2012:

So, Muhammad was seeing jinns. Good of you.

If the Pagans have decided to become muslims, they will not be referred to as pagans.

You are not even sure: "maybe", "maybe".

Pope is not my standard, Jesus is.

Yes, he does. He sees Angels and jinns.

What should they be called? Do you expect the Hadith to refer to them as muslims? Nah mate! That will change the whole point. Look silly boy, you have no case here, just accept it! I hate it when an id*ot keeps insisting on an irrational claim. Grow Up!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Yes, he does. He sees Angels and jinns.

What should they be called? Do you expect the Hadith to refer to them as muslims? Nah mate! That will change the whole point. Look silly boy, you have no case here, just accept it! I hate it when an id*ot keeps insisting on an irrational claim. Grow Up!

Your language shows you a terrorist.

Would they still be called Pagans after they have accepted islam and praying with the 'prophet'? Something is wrong with your reasoning. Smh!

You must be an arab. It is arabians that are so good in lying like you.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Your language shows you a terrorist.

Would they still be called Pagans after they have accepted islam and praying with the 'prophet'? Something is wrong with your reasoning. Smh!

Look mate, they're a lot of reasons why they may have done that. But let's say they decided to become muslims and they prostrated, substitute pagans with muslims in that sentence, show the world what a fool you are by saying it makes sense. And seriously mate? You're so good at lying you must be an arab? Is that a plonkers version of trash talk? Lmao!
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Look mate, they're a lot of reasons why they may have done that. But let's say they decided to become muslims and they prostrated, substitute pagans with muslims in that sentence, show the world what a fool you are by saying it makes sense. And seriously mate? You're so good at lying you must be an arab? Is that a plonkers version of trash talk? Lmao!

Very soon everybody will ignore you because your lying is too childish.

The hadith says they were pagans.

One muslim earlier said they were not pagan but atheists.

You are now saying they were not pagans but muslims.

I will not be surprised if another muslim will come and say they were not pagans but Seabeans.

It takes lying to defend lies as there is no way to defend islam without lying because islam itself is lies. lai lai ilah lai meaning lie lie ilah lie.

Please get out of this thread and let's hear reasonable defence from someone else (if any).
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by true2god: 10:52pm On May 03, 2015
truthman2012:
The arabs are masters in lying and history revisionism. Its unfortunate that some Nigerian muslims have been mentally programmed to see arabian lies as true. Even when it is so clear that they are lying, some blacks will keep assisting them defend their lies.
For arab-muslims to openly and shamelessly claim that Jews like moses, elijah, Jesus, Aaron, John, Peter, Jacob etc are muslims, then the arabs can never be trusted at all.

The guy you are debating is surely not a Nigerian, he is either and arab, somali or sudanese. These set of people can kill to defend islam at all cost. It is in their DNA. The way he technically display a sort of threat proves he is very dangerous for allahh.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2015
true2god:
The arabs are masters in lying and history revisionism. Its unfortunate that some Nigerian muslims have been mentally programmed to see arabian lies as true. Even when it is so clear that they are lying, some blacks will keep assisting them defend their lies.
For arab-muslims to openly and shamelessly claim that Jews like moses, elijah, Jesus, Aaron, John, Peter, Jacob etc are muslims, then the arabs can never be trusted at all.

The guy you are debating is surely not a Nigerian, he is either and arab, somali or sudanese. These set of people can kill to defend islam at all cost. It is in their DNA. The way he technically display a sort of threat proves he is very dangerous for allahh.

Good observation.

That guy is a terrorist.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Very soon everybody will ignore you because your lying is too childish.

The hadith says they were pagans.

One muslim earlier said they were not pagan but atheists.

You are now saying they were not pagans but muslims.

I will not be surprised if another muslim will come and say they were not pagans but Seabeans.

It takes lying to defend lies as there is no way to defend islam without lying because islam itself is lies. lai lai ilah lai meaning lie lie ilah lie.

Please get out of this thread and let's hear reasonable defence from someone else (if any).

Do you speak english?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Support That Comes With Patience And Prayer. / Mufti Ismail Menk Is Coming To Abuja, Nigeria! / What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.