Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). (5196 Views)

Occult Activities Of The Jinn. / Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. / Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Demmzy15(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2015
/\ /\ losers have been refuted, they now resort to tribalism, ethnicity and racism. Smh! grin grin

Truthman2012, bring up your next shot, be ready to defend satanic verses in the Bible! grin grin
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Demmzy15(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Do you speak english?
Go work mate! grin I can sense disappointments and desperation, the id'ot thinks no one can keep his barking mouth closed. Now he's found his mate! tongue
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 11:45pm On May 03, 2015
Demmzy15:
/\ /\ losers have been refuted, they now resort to tribalism, ethnicity and racism. Smh! grin grin

Truthman2012, bring up your next shot, be ready to defend satanic verses in the Bible! grin grin

First, you said it was not Pagans but atheists. Your brother said you are lying, it is not atheists but muslims. You can see lies upon lies. Have you people no shame? Sorry for you guys.

So you are back again after retreat? After your lie has been exposed that I copy a fake hadith from an anti-islam site and I gave you the link to the islamic site where I got the hadith.

What is it now? Pagan, atheist, muslims. Bring up you edited hadith. Confusionists!
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 12:20am On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

God bless you too my brother. Your contributions are not only logical but also greatly exciting.

Awww! Two sodites bonding over their stupidity. Soooo not cute!
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 12:22am On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

First, you said it was not Pagans but atheists. Your brother said you are lying, it is not atheists but muslims. You can see lies upon lies. Have you people no shame? Sorry for you guys.

So you are back again after retreat? After your lie has been exposed that I copy a fake hadith from an anti-islam site and I gave you the link to the islamic site where I got the hadith.

What is it now? Pagan, atheist, muslims. Bring up you edited hadith. Confusionists!

What you don't seem to get is that a muslim can refute your stupid claims a billion different ways. Just because pagans prostrated, what happened? So friggin what? Go and find another angle, this one isn't working.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by sorextee(m): 12:38am On May 04, 2015
All these "hey mate", "look mate", "hi mate", e never do?
I grew up in d north.. trust me, muslim exorcism is not a sight to behold... i saw how dey cast out up to 16 demons(or more cos I came late) from a woman... the mallams were quoting Quranic verses on d woman.. as each jinn/demon comes out, her voice changes, to a man or woman.. one said he came from mali... another one said she witnessed d burial of prophet mohammed.. the stubborn jinn was also quoting some verses with the mallams, telling dem they ain't reciting it well... the demons spoke in hausa language, in case some of u want to ask how I knew. Let me just stop here...

To the topic, majority of d hausa muslims deal with jinn, to do their biddings... these jinns are super intelligent... There's a place in borno state, where jinns are traded(bought and sold). As a man, it's advisable to buy a male jinn. D only disadvantage is dat dey may start sleeping with ur wife... and after their activities with the demons /jinns, u will see d mallams performing ablution and pray afterwards..

I'm only contributing, based on what I saw and experienced... i have no hadith to back up my claims... feel free not to believe, cos as d saying goes "seeing is believing"...

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 12:46am On May 04, 2015
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by sorextee(m): 12:50am On May 04, 2015
U re right sha.. I only concluded based on d fact that I always see dem pray, go for Friday jumma't, they might not be total muslims sha.. are u from d north or did u grow up there too??
EzioAuditore:

Most of what you're saying is true. But those "mallams" who "buy and sell jinns" are not muslims, they are voodoo ritualists.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 1:14am On May 04, 2015
sorextee:
All these "hey mate", "look mate", "hi mate", e never do?
I grew up in d north.. trust me, muslim exorcism is not a sight to behold... i saw how dey cast out up to 16 demons(or more cos I came late) from a woman... the mallams were quoting Quranic verses on d woman.. as each jinn/demon comes out, her voice changes, to a man or woman.. one said he came from mali... another one said she witnessed d burial of prophet mohammed.. the stubborn jinn was also quoting some verses with the mallams, telling dem they ain't reciting it well... the demons spoke in hausa language, in case some of u want to ask how I knew. Let me just stop here...

To the topic, majority of d hausa muslims deal with jinn, to do their biddings... these jinns are super intelligent... There's a place in borno state, where jinns are traded(bought and sold). As a man, it's advisable to buy a male jinn. D only disadvantage is dat dey may start sleeping with ur wife... and after their activities with the demons /jinns, u will see d mallams performing ablution and pray afterwards..

I'm only contributing, based on what I saw and experienced... i have no hadith to back up my claims... feel free not to believe, cos as d saying goes "seeing is believing"...

Most of what you're saying is true. But those "mallams" who "buy and sell jinns" are not muslims, they are voodoo priests.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2015
EzioAuditore:

What you don't seem to get is that a muslim can refute your stupid claims a billion different ways. Just because pagans prostrated, what happened? So friggin what? Go and find another angle, this one isn't working.

Rubbish!

Adicted liars.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Most of what you're saying is true. But those "mallams" who "buy and sell jinns" are not muslims, they are voodoo priests.

Nonsense!

Voodoo priests and their jinns (demons) recite the quran. Does that not show you islam/quran is from demonic world? Is that not the reason Muhammad prayed with jinns and pagan? Spiritual ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by eshbeewanna: 3:32pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:
Sahih Bukhari Volume 006, Book 060, Hadith Number 385.
Narrated By Ibn Abbas : The Prophet performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat-an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him.

Muhammad prayed with Muslims and Pagans and Jinns.

The pagans found it convenient to pray with Muhammad because they worshiped the same god (idol). Allah was the chief of the idols inside Kaaba and all others were under him. Would it not be convenient for the pagans to worship their chief god?

Jinns are said to be invisible beings. Even though some of them are said to have become muslims according to the quran, they remain invisible. I therefore wonder how they could see the jinns praying with them.

Islam is full of fables and lies.

Now I see that this is what you know how to do best,spreading lies against Islam.All your posts are just lies because the moment one begin to check your claims one would be surprised to Discorver that they are all pack of LIES.
Without mincing words it is obvious that your aim is to cause mischief in the society where there is peace.
Your bible says by their Fruits you shall know them.

Quran says: 
Surah 2 : Al - Baqara

In the name of Allah, the Owner and Giver of Mercy

(1) Alif, Lam, Mim

(2) This Book contains without doubt a guidance for those who are aware (of Allah)

(3) Those who believe in what is hidden, and maintain prayer, and spend from what We have provided for them.

(4) And those who believe in what has been sent down to you, and in what had been sent down before you, and are certain about the Hereafter.

(5) They are the ones who follow the guidance from their Lord, and they are the ones who will succeed.

(6)  Those, however, who reject (the guidance), it makes no difference to them whether you warn them or warn them not, they will not believe.

(7)  Allah has sealed their hearts and their hearing and placed a blindfold over their eyes, and severe punishment awaits them.

(cool  There are also those kind of people who say, we believe in Allah and the Last Day, but they believe not.

(9)  They try to cheat Allah and the believers, but cheat only themselves, without realising.

(10) There is an illness in their hearts, and Allah increases that illness for them, and painful punishment awaits them because of their lying.

(11) And when they are told: do not make mischief in the earth, they say, we are only making things better.

(12) Oh no, they are the mischief-makers, but they realise it not.

(13) And when they are told: believe as ordinary people do, they say, should we believe as the fools do? - oh no, they are the fools, but they know it not.

(14) And when they meet those who believe, they say: we believe, but when they are alone with their devils, they say: we are with you, we are just making fun of them.

(15) Allah makes fun of them, and lets them get lost in their rebellion.

(16) Those are the ones who have traded error for guidance, and their trade will not prosper, and they are not going to be guided.

(17) Their example is like someone who lights a fire, and when it lights up his surroundings, Allah takes their light away and leaves them in darkness unable to see.

(18) Deaf, dumb and blind - so they cannot return.

(19) Or like a rain cloud from the sky with darkness, thunder and lightning in it; they put their fingers in their ears out of fear from the impact of the thunder, and Allah surrounds those who reject (the guidance).

(20) The lightning almost takes away their eyesight; whenever it lights up for them, they walk with it, and when it becomes dark for them, they stop. If Allah wished, He would have taken away their hearing and their eyesight. Allah has the power to do anything.

(21) Oh people, serve your Lord who created you and those before you, so that you are aware of Him.

(22) He Who made the earth spread out for you, and the sky a cover, and sent water down from the sky, with which He makes fruit grow from the earth as provision for you. So do not knowingly set up partners for Allah.

(23) And if you have doubts about what We have sent down to Our servant (Muhammad), produce a similar Surah with the help of anyone you like besides Allah, if you are truthful.

(24) But if you don’t do that - and you can never do it - then beware of the fire promised for those who reject (the guidance), which is fuelled by people and stones.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by eshbeewanna: 3:55pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:
Sahih Bukhari Volume 006, Book 060, Hadith Number 385.
Narrated By Ibn Abbas : The Prophet performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat-an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him.

Muhammad prayed with Muslims and Pagans and Jinns.

The pagans found it convenient to pray with Muhammad because they worshiped the same god (idol). Allah was the chief of the idols inside Kaaba and all others were under him. Would it not be convenient for the pagans to worship their chief god?

This is the true story.Please Read

The Prophet (peace be upon him) never uttered those verses. To sum it all up, the story basically states that when the Prophet (peace be upon him) was leading the prayer one time near the Ka'bah, he was reciting Surah 53:19-20 and then immediately after he recited those verses, he said "those are the high-flying cranes and indeed their intercession is to be hoped for" so the Quraysh tribe were so thrilled that the Prophet (peace be upon him) spoke so positively about their Gods that they also prostrated with the Muslims after he recited those verses. Afterwards, Allah sent down a verse rebuking the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (Surah 17:73-75)

Ibn Sad says that before this, in the Rajab of the 5th year of Prophethood, a small group of the Companions had emigrated to Abyssinia. Then, when in the Ramadan of the same year this incident took place the news spread that the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) had recited Surah An-Najm publicly in the assembly of the Quraish and the whole assembly, including the believers as well as the disbelievers, had fallen down in prostration with him. When the emigrants to Abyssinia heard this news they formed the impression that the disbelievers of Makkah had become Muslims. Thereupon, some of them returned to Makkah in the Shawwal of the 5th year of Prophethood, only to learn that the news was wrong and the conflict between Islam and disbelief was raging as furiously as before. Consequently, the second emigration to Abyssinia took place, in which many more people left Makkah.

Thus, it becomes almost certain that this Surah was revealed in the Ramadan of 5th year of Prophethood. (Syed Abu-Ala' Maududi, The Meaning of the Qur'an, Commentary on Surah 53, Source)  

The very first verse indicates that this Surah was revealed on the occasion of Mi`raj (Ascension). According to the Traditions and books on the life of the Holy Prophet, this event happened one year before Hijrah. Thus, this Surah is one of those, which were revealed in the last stage of Prophethood at Makkah. (Syed Abu-Ala' Maududi, The Meaning of the Qur'an, Commentary on Surah 17, Source)  

And the verse that supposedly abrogated it was revealed in 1 A.H, which is approximately 8 years after the incident:  

The sudden change of the style from v. 25 shows that probably vv. 25-78 were sent down in the month of Zul-Hijjah in the very first year after Hijrah. This is indicated by vv. 25-41 and confirmed by the occasion of the revelation of vv. 39-40. (Syed Abu-Ala' Maududi, The Meaning of the Qur'an, Commentary on Surah 22, Source)  

Are they trying to say that the Muslims believed that the Satanic revelations were true revelations for approximately eight years? That would mean that the Quraysh would have believed that the Muslims were pagan worshippers. So if the Quraysh did believe this, then why did they keep on persecuting the Muslims for their beliefs, which is the reason why the Hijra took place anyway?  

Obviously, one should also continue reading the remainder of the Surah:

19-25] Now tell: Have you ever pondered over the reality of this Lat, and this `Uzza, and another, the third goddess, Manat?15 Are the sons for you and the daughters for Allah?16 This would indeed be an unfair division! These are nothing but mere names which you and your forefathers have invented. Allah has sent down no authority for them.17 The fact is that the people are following mere conjecture and the lusts of their souls,18 even though right guidance has come to them from their Lord.19 Is it that whatever man desires should become the truth for him?20 To Allah belongs the present and the Hereafter.

[26-28] How many an angel is there in the heavens! Their intercession can avail nothing until Allah permits it in favor of whomever He wills and is pleased with.21 But those who do not believe in the Hereafter. name the angels with the names of goddesses,22 although they have no knowledge of this. They follow mere conjecture,23 and conjecture can avail nothing against the Truth.

Truth will always prevail.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2015
eshbeewanna:

This is the true story.Please Read

The Prophet (peace be upon him) never uttered those verses. To sum it all up, the story basically states that when the Prophet (peace be upon him) was leading the prayer one time near the Ka'bah, he was reciting Surah 53:19-20 and then immediately after he recited those verses, he said "those are the high-flying cranes and indeed their intercession is to be hoped for" so the Quraysh tribe were so thrilled that the Prophet (peace be upon him) spoke so positively about their Gods that they also prostrated with the Muslims after he recited those verses. Afterwards, Allah sent down a verse rebuking the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) (Surah 17:73-75)

Ibn Sad says that before this, in the Rajab of the 5th year of Prophethood, a small group of the Companions had emigrated to Abyssinia. Then, when in the Ramadan of the same year this incident took place the news spread that the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) had recited Surah An-Najm publicly in the assembly of the Quraish and the whole assembly, including the believers as well as the disbelievers, had fallen down in prostration with him. When the emigrants to Abyssinia heard this news they formed the impression that the disbelievers of Makkah had become Muslims. Thereupon, some of them returned to Makkah in the Shawwal of the 5th year of Prophethood, only to learn that the news was wrong and the conflict between Islam and disbelief was raging as furiously as before. Consequently, the second emigration to Abyssinia took place, in which many more people left Makkah.

Thus, it becomes almost certain that this Surah was revealed in the Ramadan of 5th year of Prophethood. (Syed Abu-Ala' Maududi, The Meaning of the Qur'an, Commentary on Surah 53, Source)  

The very first verse indicates that this Surah was revealed on the occasion of Mi`raj (Ascension). According to the Traditions and books on the life of the Holy Prophet, this event happened one year before Hijrah. Thus, this Surah is one of those, which were revealed in the last stage of Prophethood at Makkah. (Syed Abu-Ala' Maududi, The Meaning of the Qur'an, Commentary on Surah 17, Source)  

And the verse that supposedly abrogated it was revealed in 1 A.H, which is approximately 8 years after the incident:  

The sudden change of the style from v. 25 shows that probably vv. 25-78 were sent down in the month of Zul-Hijjah in the very first year after Hijrah. This is indicated by vv. 25-41 and confirmed by the occasion of the revelation of vv. 39-40. (Syed Abu-Ala' Maududi, The Meaning of the Qur'an, Commentary on Surah 22, Source)  

Are they trying to say that the Muslims believed that the Satanic revelations were true revelations for approximately eight years? That would mean that the Quraysh would have believed that the Muslims were pagan worshippers. So if the Quraysh did believe this, then why did they keep on persecuting the Muslims for their beliefs, which is the reason why the Hijra took place anyway?  

Obviously, one should also continue reading the remainder of the Surah:

Surah 53:21-25

What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! These are nothing but names which ye have devised, - ye and your fathers, - for which God has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire! - Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord! Nay, shall man have (just) anything he hankers after? But it is to God that the End and the Beginning (of all things) belong.  
Truth will always prevail.

Your story here is not believable, without prejudice please.

I have engaged with muslims on the satanic verse issue and what they said then was that Muhammad was not reconciling the idols to unite them but he was condemning them. Then, if he was condemning them, why would the pagans join him in worship:

[Quran 53:19-23 Pickthal]
19. Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-'Uzza
20. And Manat, the third, the other?
21. Are yours the males and His the females?
22. That indeed were an unfair division!
23. They are but names which ye have named, ye and your fathers, for which Allah hath revealed no warrant. They follow but a guess and that which (they) themselves desire. And now the guidance from their Lord hath come unto them.

At that time, I accused muslims of Muhammad reconciling pagans and they relied on verse 23 to say no, he was condemning them. You are now using the same occassion to justify Muhammad praying with pagans. No! Not acceptable.

Anyway, as far as I know, the occassion when Muhammad had unity of faith with pagans is not related to the satanic verse which was later abroggated.

But let's look at it: why should Muhammad receive message from satan? Did he not know the voice of his lord? Tell me, which past prophets received messages from satan in error? I tell you, it is all about spiritual manipulations. May God open your spiritual eyes.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Nonsense!

Voodoo priests and their jinns (demons) recite the quran. Does that not show you islam/quran is from demonic world? Is that not the reason Muhammad prayed with jinns and pagan? Spiritual ignorance.

Yeah and all pastors are saints or "men of God" as you call them, at least we see past their charade, you idiots just embrace their madness, "the pastor is very powerful" you say, while he's robbing you blind. Smh, there's no limit to your stupidity is there?
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Rubbish!

Adicted liars.

Deluded poo pushers!

"And, do not cloak (and confuse) the truth with falsehood. Do not suppress the truth knowingly. (The Noble Quran, 2:42)"-for me

"And the Unbelievers say to those who believe: "Follow our path, and we will bear (the consequences) of your faults." Never in the least will they bear their faults: in fact they are liars! (The Noble Quran, 29:12)"-for you

"And there are those who put up a mosque by way of mischief and infidelity - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against God and His Apostle aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; But God doth declare that they are certainly liars. (The Noble Quran, 9:107)"-for the so called mallams and pastors.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 7:21pm On May 04, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Yeah and all pastors are saints or "men of God" as you call them, at least we see past their charade, you idiots just embrace their madness, "the pastor is very powerful" you say, while he's robbing you blind. Smh, there's no limit to your stupidity is there?

When you muslim guys lack what lies to tell, you resort to abuses. Anyway, abuses are better than beheading. If it were your 'prophet' he would go farther than abuses.

Jinns recite the quran to voodoo priests. So, these jinns who recite the quran are muslims helping the voodoo priests. It shows muslim jinns and voodoo priests are co-workers like Muhammad and muslim jinns and pagans are co-workers. Devil working with devils.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

When you muslim guys lack what lies to tell, you resort to abuses. Anyway, abuses are better than beheading. If it were your 'prophet' he would go farther than abuses.

Jinns recite the quran to voodoo priests. So, these jinns who recite the quran are muslims helping the voodoo priests. It shows muslim jinns and voodoo priests are co-workers like Muhammad and muslim jinns and pagans are co-workers. Devil working with devils.

You don't speak English do you? Go and get someone to translate what his post says.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You don't speak English do you? Go and get someone to translate what his post says.

I don't speak English, I speak your language. When you are flawed you start saying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

I don't speak English, I speak your language. When you are flawed you start saying nonsense.

Go and read the post dumbo. Maybe then you'll shut the f*ck up.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Go and read the post dumbo. Maybe then you'll shut the f*ck up.

Terrorist!
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by malvisguy212: 10:38pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Terrorist!
Archaeolgy uncovered Moon god
http://www.investigateislam.com/moonGod.htm
Educated Muslims understand these facts only too well - better, in fact, than most Christians. Robert Morey recalls a conversation he once had:
"During one trip to Washington DC I got involved in a conversation with a Muslim tax driver from Iran. When I asked him, 'Where did Islam obtain its symbol of the crescent moon?' he responded that it was an ancient PAGAN symbol used throughout the Middle East and that adopting this symbol had helped Muslims to convert people throughout the Middle East. When I pointed out that the word Allah itself was used by the moon-god cult in pre-Islamic Arabia, he agreed that this was the case. I then pointed out that the religion and the Quran of Muhammad could be explained in terms of pre-Islamic culture, customs, and religious ideas. He agreed with this! He went on to explain that he was a university-educated Muslim who, at this point in his life, was attempting to understand Islam from a scholarly viewpoint. As a result, he had lost his faith in Islam. The significance of the pre- Islamic source of the name Allah cannot be overestimated" (op.cit., pp.52-53).

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by eshbeewanna: 1:43pm On May 05, 2015
truthman2012:

Your story here is not believable, without prejudice please.

I have engaged with muslims on the satanic verse issue and what they said then was that Muhammad was not reconciling the idols to unite them but he was condemning them. Then, if he was condemning them, why would the pagans join him in worship:

[Quran 53:19-23 Pickthal]
23. They are but names which ye have named, ye and your fathers, for which Allah hath revealed no warrant. They follow but a guess and that which (they) themselves desire. And now the guidance from their Lord hath come unto them.

At that time, I accused muslims of Muhammad reconciling pagans and they relied on verse 23 to say no, he was condemning them. You are now using the same occassion to justify Muhammad praying with pagans. No! Not acceptable.

Anyway, as far as I know, the occassion when Muhammad had unity of faith with pagans is not related to the satanic verse which was later abroggated.

But let's look at it: why should Muhammad receive message from satan? Did he not know the voice of his lord? Tell me, which past prophets received messages from satan in error? I tell you, it is all about spiritual manipulations. May God open your spiritual eyes.

In fact you are nothing but a confused fellow and also an intellectual fraudster.where in the tread I posted did you see me agree to your Lies that muhammed prayed with the pegan in mecca?If you are not the one full of prejudice,was it not you that claimed that muahammed pray with the pegans?
I only replied you to refute your allegation on muhammed praying with the pegans by stating that when the muslims that were in abyssinia got news of the allegations they thought the pagans had become muslims,but were dissapointed to discover that the news was all but pack of lies when they came back to mecca from abyssinia.
So I ask you again did that show that he prayed with pegans in mecca?

This is your post''Muhammad prayed with Muslims and Pagans and Jinns''.
So I ask you again who is the Lier here?

Even the Quranic verse that you quoted did not show that he prayed with the Pegans in mecca.What a big SHAME on you!

This is your Quran Refrence,please show me where in the Verse that he prayed with the Meccan pagans?

Quran 53:19-23 Pickthal]
LIERS SHALL NEVER PROSPER!GOD is waiting for you its only a matter of Time.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2015
eshbeewanna:

In fact you are nothing but a confused fellow and also an intellectual fraudster.where in the tread I posted did you see me agree to your Lies that muhammed prayed with the pegan in mecca?If you are not the one full of prejudice,was it not you that claimed that muahammed pray with the pegans?
I only replied you to refute your allegation on muhammed praying with the pegans by stating that when the muslims that were in abyssinia got news of the allegations they thought the pagans had become muslims,but were dissapointed to discover that the news was all but pack of lies when they came back to mecca from abyssinia.
So I ask you again did that show that he prayed with pegans in mecca?

This is your post''Muhammad prayed with Muslims and Pagans and Jinns''.
So I ask you again who is the Lier here?

Even the Quranic verse that you quoted did not show that he prayed with the Pegans in mecca.What a big SHAME on you!

This is your Quran Refrence,please show me where in the Verse that he prayed with the Meccan pagans?

Quran 53:19-23 Pickthal]
LIERS SHALL NEVER PROSPER!GOD is waiting for you its only a matter of Time.

I didn't say Muhammad prayed with Muslims, Pagans and Jinns, Sahih Bukhari did.

You said pagans prayed with Muhammad after he received the satanic verse which encouraged them to do so. Isn't it?

This still means the pagans found it convenient to pray islamically. Isn't it? It shows there was something connecting them. Would the Christians have done that? I mean born again Christians, not Christians like Pope.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 05, 2015
truthman2012:

You said pagans prayed with Muhammad after he received the satanic verse which encouraged them to do so. Isn't it?

This still means the pagans found it convenient to pray islamically. Isn't it? It shows there was something connecting them. Would the Christians have done that? I mean born again Christians, not Christians like Pope.

No such thing as the satanic verses.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2015
EzioAuditore:

No such thing as the satanic verses.

You have come again.

The other time your brother said Muhammad didn't pray with pagans, but atheists, when the hadith says it is pagans.

You came later to say your brother in islam was wrong and that the people Muhammad prayed with were muslims.

This is another one of your brothers now saying they were pagans, who got thrilled by Muhammad's satanic verses. Here are you again saying he is wrong as there are no satanic verses. So much confusions in islam created by your deceitful allahh.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 05, 2015
truthman2012:

You have come again.

The other time your brother said Muhammad didn't pray with pagans, but atheists, when the hadith says it is pagans.

You came later to say your brother in islam was wrong and that the people Muhammad prayed with were muslims.

This is another one of your brothers now saying they were pagans, who got thrilled by Muhammad's satanic verses. Here are you again saying he is wrong as there are no satanic verses. So much confusions in islam created by your deceitful allahh.

Silly truthman. Too naive to see when someone is merely playing games with you.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by eshbeewanna: 10:07pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=truthman2012 post=33447982]

This still means the pagans found it convenient to pray islamically. Isn't it? It shows there was something connecting them. Would the Christians have done that? I mean born again Christians, not Christians like Pope.[/quote

Quran 53 v 19-30

19. Have you then considered Al-Lat, and Al-'Uzza (two idols of the pagan Arabs)

20. And Manat (another idol of the pagan Arabs), the other third?

21. Is it for you the males and for Him the females?

22. That indeed is a division most unfair!

23. They are but names which you have named, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow but a guess and that which they themselves desire, whereas there has surely come to them the Guidance from their Lord!

24. Or shall man have what he wishes?

25. But to Allah belongs the last (Hereafter) and the first (the world).

26. And there are many angels in the heavens, whose intercession will avail nothing except after Allah has given leave for whom He wills and pleases.

27. Verily, those who believe not in the Hereafter, name the angels with female names.

28. While they have no knowledge thereof. They follow but a guess, and verily, guess is no substitute for the truth.

29. Therefore withdraw (O Muhammad ) from him who turns away from Our Reminder (this Qur'an) and desires nothing but the life of this world.

30. That is what they could reach of knowledge. Verily, your Lord it is He Who knows best him who goes astray from His Path, and He knows best him who receives guidance.

Subject Matter

The theme of the discourse is to warn the disbelievers of Makkah about the error of the attitude that they had adopted towards the Qur'an and the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

The discourse starts in a way as if to say: "Muhammad is neither deluded nor gone astray, as you are telling others in your propaganda against him, nor has he fabricated this teaching of Islam and its message, as you seem to think he has. In fact, whatever he is presenting is nothing but Revelation which is sent down to him. The verities that be presents before you, are not the product of his own surmise and speculation but realities of which he himself is an eye witness. He has himself seen the Angel through whom this knowledge is conveyed to him. He has been directly made to observe the great Signs of his Lord: whatever he says is not what he has himself thought out but what he has seen with his own eyes. Therefore, your disputing and wrangling with him is just like the disputing and wrangling of a blind man with a man of sight over a thing which the blind man cannot see but he can see."

After this, three things have been presented in their successive order:

First, the listeners have been made to understand that: "The religion that you are following is based on mere conjecture and invented ideas. You have set up a few goddesses like Lat and Manat and Uzza as your deities, whereas they have no share whatever in divinity. You regard the angels as the daughters of Allah, whereas you regard a daughter as disgraceful for your own selves. You think that these deities of fours can influence Allah in your favor, whereas the fact is that all the angels together, who are stationed closest to Allah, cannot influence Him even in their own favor. None of such beliefs that you have adopted, is based on knowledge and reason, but are wishes and desires for the sake of which you have taken some whims as realities. This is a grave error.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Silly truthman. Too naive to see when someone is merely playing games with you.

Oh! I see.

You are only playing games.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Oh! I see.

You are only playing games.

Why yes of course. Do you really think anyone takes you seriously here? Truthman! You're a joke. The gold standard for stupidity. For me you're just a source of entertainment, whenever I feel bored I say to myself "let's see what the pillock, truthman has for me", and you never disappoint.
Re: Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). by truthman2012(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

What has been refuted? Liar!

The hadith says Muhammad was praying with Muslims, Pagans and Jinns.

You lied that it was not pagans, but atheists. You made no sense at all. Do atheists believe in any god?

After your lie has been exposed, you then said I got the hadith from anti-islam site as if they write any hadiths. I gave you the islamic site and shut your trap.

Your brother, EzioAuditore came and told you that you are a liar for saying it was atheists, he said it was muslims despite the fact that the hadith says it was pagans.

Another of your muslim brother says, the two of you are lying and that it was truly pagans but when Muhammad thrilled them with satanic verses.

Unbelievably, EzioAuditore again said there is nothing called satanic verses. Arguments and disagreement among the muslim brotherhood.

Is that what you call refutals? Something must be wrong with your reasonings if you really mean so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Support That Comes With Patience And Prayer. / Mufti Ismail Menk Is Coming To Abuja, Nigeria! / Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.