Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts (13805 Views)

Mass Exodus Hits USA As Trump Coasts To Victory? (pic) / French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by Beamborla(f): 8:43pm On May 02, 2015
Henry120:

It isn't a question of if you had a working brain. It is a statistical fact, you (beamborla) do not have a functional brain.
You've been noticed.
Now go collect your medal

1 Like

Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by Centrifude(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
You sound like a white person. justifying your evil genocide

How is saying that we should stay and fight for our own freedom and create our own paradise, justifying Evil.. Some of you people let your racism and hatred cloud your judgement.

I'd rather died at home as a South African trying to make my country a better place then to be treated as a third class piece of shit in a foreign country.

Its time for us as Africans to face our Demons and defeat them or die trying.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 02, 2015
Another white rushing to defend white genocide?

It is height of evil to wage war and murder innocent people.
Centrifude:

How is saying that we should stay and fight for our own freedom and create our own paradise, justifying Evil.. Some of you people let your racism and hatred cloud your judgement.

I'd rather died at home as a South African trying to make my country a better place then to be treated as a third class piece of shit in a foreign country.

Its time for us as Africans to face our Demons and defeat them or die trying.

2 Likes

Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by AhmedMustapha(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2015
thoth:
Slave! Slave of the most disgusting order!
Master!!!
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by Centrifude(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
Another white rushing to defend white genocide?

It is height of evil to wage war and murder innocent people.

How am I defending white people, I'm a proud black man.

You are in denial, its people like you who are bringing us down, you refuse to look at the root problems and you'd rather blame everyone else.

We've all known for a very long time that Europeans don't want us in their Countries so why can't we just all stay at home, and fix our own Countries.

Nothing justifies drowning immigrants, but we all have to be honest with ourselves here, if we took care of our own homes our people wouldn't have to run away to other countries.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by thoth: 10:13pm On May 02, 2015
@delishpot
Let's bring out your stupidity for all to witness, just to make a show of your inability to exorcise yourself of misery.

Tell us please, WHAT DID IDI AMIN DID TO HIS PEOPLE ?
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by thoth: 10:29pm On May 02, 2015
Centrifude:

Because you failed to condemn the atrocity but made quite an effort to pour blames on the Africans.
The whole point of the post was to condemn the act itself, so if you feel nothing for the DEATH of thousands that you can't even spare a line of condemnation in your post then what have done ?
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by Centrifude(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2015
thoth:

Because you failed to condemn the atrocity but made quite an effort to pour blames on the Africans.
The whole point of the post was to condemn the act itself, so if you feel nothing for the DEATH of thousands that you can't even spare a line of condemnation in your post then what have done ?

I look at the overall picture, I don't condemn the murders because its pretty obvious that so many Africans running to Europe would lead to something like this.

There's no point in condemning a snake for biting you, it does what snakes do regardless of who you are or what situations drove you to its den.

I blame and condemn those who forced their own people out of their homes to face terrible dangers and to walk into the Snakes Den.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by cooljude(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2015
thoth:

See that above ?……i just found out you don't even comprehend the bloody article. I just wasted my time. God!
what i was trying to say is that the accusation is still just speculation without any known evidence to back up your claim. I feel european countries should increase their rescue mission and if they knowingly let those migrant die, i condemn them.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 02, 2015
So because you say you are black means you are telling the truth?
Centrifude:

You are in denial, its people like you who are bringing us down, you refuse to look at the root problems and you'd rather blame everyone else.

We've all known for a very long time that Europeans don't want us in their Countries so why can't we just all stay at home, and fix our own Countries.

Nothing justifies drowning immigrants, but we all have to be honest with ourselves here, if we took care of our own homes our people wouldn't have to run away to other countries.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by Centrifude(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
So because you say you are black means you are telling the truth?

No it means that my opinion is not based on racism or like you said that I'm a white person supporting racism and the murders.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by thoth: 11:16pm On May 02, 2015
cooljude:
what i was trying to say is that …………mission and if they knowingly let those migrant die, i condemn them.
You see?it's not hard. That's what i call a proud black man, next time you shouldn't be a sissy and you make your condemnations stronger. i really like your effort.

Now we have cleared the air let me make my reasons clear. YOUR OWN IS YOUR OWN. no matter what happens you should always provide support for your own kind, An American commits murder in Nigeria, the Americans are all over us, even condemning us for carrying out our own law, if you imprison him, they will be screaming Human Rights this, Human Right that !! they will blackmail, coerce, bribe, give media support to him, that does not change the fact that he is a murderer, it never does, but the fact is that they understand the basic psychology of power, it ORIGINATES FROM the MIND, and one person does not project power as some unenlightened Africans think,it's the society that projects power. and once that society puts that power forward it is shared by every individual from that society in its wholeness, not a speck for each individual but the whole for each individual. Africans don't behave stupidly whenever they see the Mr Roberts because Mr Robert is mighty but they fear him Because Mr Roberts people does not take shit, he got peoples, his people cares, whether he steals or kills, his people stands with him, they get him to safety before anything, they will only agree he is wrong only if he is already safe on their side. If you don't protect or support your own you are just as weak as him.

A Japanese goes to Germany and slings drugs, they get him and he gets repatriated, an African slings drugs, he does some real hard times then gets injected with some nasty brainfuck chemicals. Why ? Because the response will be different, the Japanese cares about his own , his only argument will be "why do you inject him with lethal stuffs?" he would refuse to hear any other argument and will only dwell on this point, he will yell human right violation, yell barbarism, he will seek redress in any obscene manner that will make his feel right. The African man's first point will be to castigate his fellow black for slinging and accord the killer his right for his actions .do you see the difference in reasoning ?

I am not trying to justify anything cus i know some sick Christianized Africans will jump on this, but i hope some people have enough brains to get my point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by cooljude(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2015
thoth:

You see?it's not hard. That's what i call a proud black man, next time you shouldn't be a sissy and you make your condemnations stronger. i really like your effort.

Now we have cleared the air let me make my reasons clear. YOUR OWN IS YOUR OWN. no matter what happens you should always provide support for your own kind, An American commits murder in Nigeria, the Americans are all over us, even condemning us for carrying out our own law, if you imprison him, they will be screaming Human Rights this, Human Right that !! they will blackmail, coerce, bribe, give media support to him, that does not change the fact that he is a murderer, it never does, but the fact is that they understand the basic psychology of power, it ORIGINATES FROM the MIND, and one person does not project power as some unenlightened Africans think,it's the society that projects power. and once that society puts that power forward it is shared by every individual from that society in its wholeness, not a speck for each individual but the whole for each individual. Africans don't behave stupidly whenever they see the Mr Roberts because Mr Robert is mighty but they fear him Because Mr Roberts people does not take shit, he got peoples, his people cares, whether he steals or kills, his people stands with him, they get him to safety before anything, they will only agree he is wrong only if he is already safe on their side. If you don't protect or support your own you are just as weak as him.

A Japanese goes to Germany and slings drugs, they get him and he gets repatriated, an African slings drugs, he does some real hard times then gets injected with some nasty brainfuck chemicals. Why ? Because the response will be different, the Japanese cares about his own , his only argument will be "why do you inject him with lethal stuffs?" he would refuse to hear any other argument and will only dwell on this point, he will yell human right violation, yell barbarism, he will seek redress in any obscene manner that will make his feel right. The African man's first point will be to castigate his fellow black for slinging and accord the killer his right for his actions .do you see the difference in reasoning ?

I am not trying to justify anything cus i know some sick Christianized Africans will jump on this, but i hope some people have enough brains to get my point.
I am no sissy and i still stick with my views concerning those boat mishaps. You are free to take what you like but you can never change the truth.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by thoth: 11:29pm On May 02, 2015
Now listen to the logic a blackman is bringing up to defend an atrocity committed on his own kind, and you want us to believe you are a blackman ?? You don't even have the shame of denying it, you called them snakes for christ sake !! yet you won't condemn it ?? Are you really trying to make us understand that you are FIGHTING soo HARD not to condemn an atrocity by bringing up these senseless arguments ? Do you even know the meaning of the word SHAME?? it's either that you are white or you are trying to break a record on Stockholm Syndrome
Centrifude:

I look at the overall picture, I don't condemn the murders because its pretty obvious that so many Africans running to Europe would lead to something like this.

There's no point in condemning a snake for biting you, it does what snakes do regardless of who you are or what situations drove you to its den.

I blame and condemn those who forced their own people out of their homes to face terrible dangers and to walk into the Snakes Den.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by thoth: 11:39pm On May 02, 2015
You are misguided, but you are not alone in fact
you are in the majority. 500yrs of colonialism and
neocolonialism is what I blame for your inability
to criticise even the most evil abhorrent genocide
of mass murder of your own people by your white
"masters" -GenBuhari

read that over and over, find articles written by other blacks and read till that statement above starts making sense, liberate your mind.
I know it hurts being forced to condemn the whites but after you've made some personal effort you will find out why.
cooljude:
I am no sissy and i still stick with my views concerning those boat mishaps. You are free to take what you like but you can never change the truth.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by panafrican(m): 12:46am On May 03, 2015
This is done on purpose following orders given by their governments. And after that, European countries such as France will come to Africa to have a great share of contracts worth billions of Euros.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by delishpot: 6:15am On May 03, 2015
thoth:
@delishpot
Let's bring out your stupidity for all to witness, just to make a show of your inability to exorcise yourself of misery.

Tell us please, WHAT DID IDI AMIN DID TO HIS PEOPLE ?

Shame on you if you proudly praise Idi Amin yet you do not know his story(though this attitide typical with your kind my mom calls it bring am mske we kill am mob mentality). Shame on you and your crowd mentality. This mentality of yours is why Nigeria and Africa is where it is Today. Full of hot blooded and self destructive savages exactly like idi Amin. Your kind does not stop to think. They shame the black race. They lack wisdom and hate wise councel. They are quick to draw blood and quicker even to blame their failures in life oN someone or something.
Shame on you son. You are stupid in your ways and have closed your eyes tp light. People like you are plenty. They sitdown and cry instead of looking for solution to their problems.
If you foolish sir,, love your black brothers as you claim, why have you not taken to fight the government. Those who steal billions and billions . Do you know howmany have died here due to poor services? You want me to leave the million lives we could save here and now to focis on a world we cannot win a battle again?
You foolish foolish bOy. I you hate your own race more than you know.
You are the kING of eye service.
This your stupid mentality is the direct result of the failures of the government. They have failed to educate young generation, the young hate to hear councel from the wise and experienced. The corrupt leaders blame others for failures yet when they get into power, they are worse than the one they just replacef.
Whi is advicing our leaders? I hope not bigots like you I see here. I have no time to show you anything. If you must praise a man foolish child, do well to read up about him. Dont praise him because you found a picture where he made your "slave masters" carry him high.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by thoth: 6:47am On May 03, 2015
@delishpot

We need to show the world your stupidity, it will help to make an example of you, throw that subconsciously imposed ignorance out for others to.see. stop whining you accursed man about to release forth another multitude of cursed equally ignorant self hating offsprings and answer the question.

TELL US WHAT HAS IDI AMIN DONE TO HIS PEOPLE ?
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by thoth: 6:58am On May 03, 2015
Exactly, i remember while the university in the mid 80's i got a brochure on something i will really want to.do in Australia. Reading further i found out that these people hated blacks so much that their own apartheid was much worse than South Africans, at that time they don't even allow blacks in their country, you as a black man would never be givrn Visa to Australia in the 80's, i was stunned, these guys at that period were already making billions on our oil field with their oil companies all over Nigeria but they don't even have an Embassy in Nigeria, can you imagine ? they were killing the aborigines like if they worth nothing, segregating and dehumanizing them, Yet our uninformed and inferior leaders were in bed with them.
panafrican:
This is done on purpose following orders given by their governments. And after that, European countries such as France will come to Africa to have a great share of contracts worth billions of Euros.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by delishpot: 7:02am On May 03, 2015
thoth:

You fool, the japanese have built their economy. When Nigerian government stops spending money like demons out to suck blood and start building Nigerian standard then we can stand strong like japan to speak and be heard.
Its not an African thing. This is a game son. Tgis is where wisdom plays its role. You serve your brothers shit and complain of your neighbour put poison in his soup cos your brother keeps stealing it. How well did you treat your brother In the first place?
You deny your child meat you eat all by your self then curse out your neighbour for handing your child over to the police when he is caught stealing meat from his pot.
Then you cry foul and say howmuch is that meat anyway? Tell me how did you treat that son anyway?
If you were not an Idiotic fool, you will see where I said it should be investigated. You will see where I clearky said, if it trully happens to be true then its a No No. You will see that I am not a man of hasty conclussion and a fool like you who will pull his sword and go into a war without knowing what he is fighting for.
Japan is a world power and the world will listen to Japan. They have built their nation. They know how to play diplomatic games. Until we Africans get our acts together, we wont be taken for a pinch of salt.
Your biggest problem now is my calling Africans to unite and fight this plague from withing ba? A war we cant even win. A war we exposed our people to, a war we can prevent yet we look the other way. We should spend more time crying foul that practicing to be the best?
Shame on you. Yes if I was a leader, I will do the best I can for my people and if any of your kind does some illegal stuff knowingly I will let justice take its course. I will only fight if there is doubt in that case. If its 109% confirmed that you are a criminal, I will let you rot there.
I am different. By the time the others know that I do not stand by criminals, they will straighten up when they do things. Do you think Japan is a saint too?
Its hard for you to critisize your own? Then you are not even ready to build a better society.
Yes, lets all condemn the world lets remove specks in others eyes while a big fat log blocks our eyes, nose and mouths.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by delishpot: 7:07am On May 03, 2015
thoth:
@delishpot

We need to show the world your stupidity, it will help to make an example of you, throw that subconsciously imposed ignorance out for others to.see. stop whining you accursed man about to release forth another multitude of cursed equally ignorant self hating offsprings and answer the question.

TELL US WHAT HAS IDI AMIN DONE TO HIS PEOPLE ?

Shame on you if you so much praise a man that you know nothing about. Why do you want me to tell you about him? Unless you want to say you see notging wrong with all Idi amin did? Then you are even worse than I thought.
read up
http://www.moreorless.net.au/killers/amin.html

Shame on you. Between you and I who speaks without wisdom? Who sounds like an 1diot bringing curses to his people? Who sounds like he wont help his owb generation to be better?
Who sound like he likes how rotten his society is even if he knows that the stench is driving his people to an early grave.
You preffer your continent to remain a death hole while you look into the rottenness of others.
Fool fix your hoMe, we can still save many more from meeting such terrible end. Our brothers are hUmans. Lets make our home a sweet place. So when next our brothers chose to leave, they will leave with class, dignity and respect.
And when we have the power we can even summon the USA to court, the world will not take a step without first consulting us. Let Africa Unite and work as one,
But no, we are too busy with religion fanatism, we are too busy with tribal wars, we are too busy looting, we are too busy wanting to be better than our uncles chiLdren.
I cry for Africa, at this rate and with this mentality, we will remain the scum of the earth for maaaany maaaany more years to come. Get ready o, this is just the begining. As our continent continues to rot and as we keep expecting the "white man" to hand us development on a plater(which will never happen) our people will continue to be treated like vermins,
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by thoth: 7:24am On May 03, 2015
I pity the children a man like you will raise, such an ignorant and self hating creature, they will be a curse to whomever they associate with . They are the sort the white man like to impose on Africans as leaders, the sort with internalized slave mentality, an acute feeling of inferiority which make them incapable of saying NO to anything in white skin, a repressed anger at their worthlessness which manifest itself by kleptomaniac tendencies with the belief that getting wealth will make him accepted by whites, Oppressive barbaric behavior towards their fellow black in order to create a sense of difference in themselves. I pity such children being born already a slave.

TELL US WHAT IDI AMIN DID TO HIS PEOPLE!!! you fool.

A sick coward so scared of the whiteman he is willing to fight to protect his slave status.

Go read your history , SHAME on YOU.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by delishpot: 7:27am On May 03, 2015
thoth:
I pity the children a man like you will raise, such an ignorant and self hating creature, they will be a curse to whomever they associate with . They are the sort the white man like to impose on Africans as leaders, the sort with internalized slave mentality, an acute feeling of inferiority which make them incapable of saying NO to anything in white skin, a repressed anger at their worthlessness which manifest itself by kleptomaniac tendencies with the belief that getting wealth will make him accepted by whites, Oppressive barbaric behavior towards their fellow black in order to create a sense of difference in themselves. I pity such children being born already a slave.

TELL US WHAT IDI AMIN DID TO HIS PEOPLE!!! you fool.

A sick coward so scared of the whiteman he is willing to fight to protect his slave status.

Go read your history , SHAME on YOU.

I give up. At least we kniw why Africa is as it is with foolish sons like you. You like free meals And hate to work. Typical. I am scared of the white man? grin grin son, you make me laugh. Scared because I said we should forget the white man even exist and focus instead on how Africa can have world power staus? I am scared of the white for what reason exactly? Do white men work on my farms? Do they dash me money? What am I afraid of losing. For all intents and purpose tge white man will hate what I said. Cos he will see in my posts that I want to push his relevance behind. he will see that I am gathering Africa to stand as 1, he will be afraid people like me will make Africa too great to handle. You foolish sir, he will like your post, he will like to clown you, in you he sees a man with pride yet without. direction. Like a rabid dog who seeks to bite anything it percieves to be its enemy you will attack and they will have a reason to show why Africans cant think. You sir will bring shame to the black race.That shows how stipud you are
No need to flog a dead horse I give up on you.
I am begining to think the white man is using you to deflect Africas attention from self improvement. I am sensing that the white man is using you to portray Africans as stupid ignorant race.
I suspect you son. You make africans look like they live for the now. And hate to plan for the future.
Are you a snitch? Who are you working for? Howmuch were you paid?
Africa doesnt need your kind. You are a betrayer. You stand for anything or solution that uses force without reasonings yet you abuse and insult anything that sugests self improvement
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by thoth: 7:53am On May 03, 2015
@delishpot

Brief account of atrocities committed by Idi Amin:
"
During the time of his rule, he ordered the public
execution of anyone that he suspected was against
his regime. He supposedly kept the heads of his
victims that he had ordered to be killed in his
fridge and allegedly ate some of their body parts.
There was also an eradication of the Asian
population within Uganda and cruel methods of
slaughter were used, such as using sledgehammers
to kill people. "

that was from the link you posted, the link you want us to believe about Idi Amin, How stupidly ignorant can any African be in 2015 to believe something we all knew back the 80's was western propaganda.
I have no reason to talk with you anymore on this, liberate yourself from the curse of ignorance and self hate by learning about your history. Don't ever pass that curse unto your children. Please.

I can imagine 20 years from now some black kids of your sort arguing with someone that Saddam Hussein had Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by delishpot: 8:46am On May 03, 2015
thoth:
@delishpot

Brief account of atrocities committed by Idi Amin:
"
During the time of his rule, he ordered the public
execution of anyone that he suspected was against
his regime. He supposedly kept the heads of his
victims that he had ordered to be killed in his
fridge and allegedly ate some of their body parts.
There was also an eradication of the Asian
population within Uganda and cruel methods of
slaughter were used, such as using sledgehammers
to kill people. "

that was from the link you posted, the link you want us to believe about Idi Amin, How stupidly ignorant can any African be in 2015 to believe something we all knew back the 80's was western propaganda.
I have no reason to talk with you anymore on this, liberate yourself from the curse of ignorance and self hate by learning about your history. Don't ever pass that curse unto your children. Please.

I can imagine 20 years from now some black kids of your sort arguing with someone that Saddam Hussein had Weapons of Mass Destruction.

I give up too. No need to argue with you. If after all I wrote you still see me as a traitor then I give up.
You are beyound redemption.
I see in your mind, what you read that shows anything negative about Africa is western propaganda but what you read that speaks negatively about whites is accepted as truth.Typical. Noe I see why Idi Amin is your Idol. Its wEll. Do not worry about my children cool worry about yours for now. My children can, will and have been doing well without your worries. They said to thank you for your concerns and to let you know they do not need It. They say your kids should be your focus on curses for now cool
Abeg, if person join case with craze man, very soon people nor go know the genuine craze man from the normal man. You are like a mad dog who will chew on anything to get his pound of flesh. You curse me out, if it doesnt work, you curse my kids, if it doesnt kwork out you curse my family if it doesnt work out you curse my percieved "white masters". All because I said Africa should sit up and find a solution to stand as 1 giant continent? Because I called out our leaders for making our people desperate enough to give their lives be treated like vermins by some white folks? Because I stood against Africans that I do not find their methods of solving problems conventional? I said Africa should unite and you call me a traitor of Africans? I leave you to your warped ideology.
So if a woman is insulted because her child did somethingl, she has no right to look at her child and say....,look what you have subjected me to? I do not blame them for cursing me, I blame you for giving them the oporrunity to insult me! So if she says so, she is a betrayer of her kids? She doesnt want her kids to progress? She has supported the enemy over her child?
I tire for you sha.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by cooljude(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2015
thoth:

You are misguided, but you are not alone in fact
you are in the majority. 500yrs of colonialism and
neocolonialism is what I blame for your inability
to criticise even the most evil abhorrent genocide
of mass murder of your own people by your white
"masters" -GenBuhari

read that over and over, find articles written by other blacks and read till that statement above starts making sense, liberate your mind.
I know it hurts being forced to condemn the whites but after you've made some personal effort you will find out why.
I don't have this much hate in me. My question to you is what is the way forward to make Africa far more better than it is. Yes they rubbished us as Africans, how do we change the tide.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by thoth: 11:57am On May 03, 2015
delishpot:

to insult me! So if she says so, she is a betrayer of her kids? She doesnt want her kids to progress? She has supported the enemy over her child?
I tire for you sha.

stop spewing gibberish all over, i dare you to condemn them , just a line is all it takes, slowpoke thought he knows enough about African leaders to cuss them out. Aren't you ashamed of the rotten defamation you posted on Idi Amin ? at your age ?

I DARE YOU TO CONDEMN THE ATROCITIES!!

You and your likes have be enslaved and dehumanized psychologically that you lack even the basic power the declare yourself human. Filthy Pig.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by thoth: 12:24pm On May 03, 2015
cooljude:
I don't have this much hate in me. My question to you is what is the way forward to make Africa far more better than it is. Yes they rubbished us as Africans, how do we change the tide.

The way forward is easier than you think, Educate yourself, Research your history as a blackman, know yourself, THEN EDUCATE OTHERS. Build not just their awareness but there pride, cus that is what makes them to fight on when there is no hope in sight. Educate Yourself!! Educate Others! !

Start from here
www.nairaland.com/902044/afrocentric-scholar-chinweizu-dishes-some

then here. www.houseofknowledge.org.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=82&Itemid=93
and
www.houseofknowledge.org.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=94

it's too much to digest but take your time, if the light is in you then i believe you will research on your own.
Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by panafrican(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2015
And they are not making any difference between French-speaking, English- speaking, Portuguese- speaking, Niger-Congo A, Niger-Congo B ( Bantu ), Afro -Asiatic, Nilo-Saharan,
Khoi-San etc.
That is why all things considered, we have no choice but unite against those racist and start mega extreme engineering projects that would create millions of jobs to the point that Europeans would beg us to employ them.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Is it that you would die if you don't insult people?
I didn't insult you neither did I quote you.
Pls, stay off my mention... I'm not interested in unnecessary bickering.
It never ceases to amaze me how people like you, so adept at racially stereotyping and belittling black people, making all sorts of sweeping, offensive comments against blacks with impunity, always get so touchy and defensive whenever someone uses the same acerbic approach on you. Damn idio.t.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by Beamborla(f): 4:52pm On May 03, 2015
ROSSIKE:
It never ceases to amaze me how people like you, so adept at racially stereotyping and belittling black people, making all sorts of sweeping, offensive comments against blacks with impunity, always get so touchy and defensive whenever someone uses the same acerbic approach on you. Damn idio.t.
Why are you so angry and bitter?
Why are you so annoying?

If you can't point out where I spoke about black people with impunity or where I insulted anyone before you jumped in from no where and started insulting me, shame on you.
I tried to avoid you yet you wouldn't let me be. If you can't listen to the views of others without becoming insultive, shame on you. If all you can do is to insult people who do not agree with you, you still have a long way to go.

Why can't you engage meaningful argument without becoming aggressive? Is it that you can't successfully argue for what you stand for, hence, you resort to engaging whosoever does not agree with you in an unnecessary bicker?

I haven't insulted you yet, you are already vibrating.
Now I'm scared of insulting you cos you might commit suicide.

Pls, get a life and learn how to be polite.
Look how bittered you are against someone you don't know. If you must argue to win, learn to be reasonable and realistic. Being touchy and immtional over things like this won't take you anywhere.

You are accusing me of being touchy and defensive? I bet you do not know the meaning of the two words. If you do, you would realize they best describe you.

Didn't I ask you to stay off my mention?

1 Like

Re: Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts by thoth: 5:56pm On May 03, 2015
panafrican:
And they are not making any difference between French-speaking, English- speaking, Portuguese- speaking, Niger-Congo A, Niger-Congo B ( Bantu ), Afro -Asiatic, Nilo-Saharan,
Khoi-San etc.
That is why all things considered, we have no choice but unite against those racist and start mega extreme engineering projects that would create millions of jobs to the point that Europeans would beg us to employ them.
Neither do they care for Gondawanians. lol.
It's a sad thing bro, with all these puppets as leaders in Africa our unity is still very far away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Minister Promises Lawmakers Luxury SUV's To Pass 2019 Budget / Biden Backs Two-State Solution Of Palestine And Isreal / Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.