Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked (5668 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) / Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by Trends111: 1:05pm On May 02, 2015
Wife of the Governor-elect of Oyo state, Chief (Mrs) Florence Ajimobi, is in the news for the wrong reason again. She has done it again as usual. Her middle name is re-asserted to be ‘scandal’.

This time around, she ordered her aides to strip her Chief of Protocol, Mrs Lape Busari, naked in public. What is the sin of the 48 year old grand-mother who has suffered the worst of humiliation in her chequered civil service career?

Mrs Florence Ajumobi, according to our sources, about a week before the governorship election called her Chief of Protocol on phone. She narrated what she wants done for her. After the instructions, thinking her boss had dropped whereas the governor’s wife held on to the line.

The Chief of Protocol expressing a summary of the feelings of the personal staff of the Government House said, “let her keep sending me. In about a week, I will wait to see her send me on such errands when they would have been voted out by the people of Oyo state.” An independent source said, “someone who was in the crowd of Government House staff would have gone to gossip to her and not necessarily after the said telephone call.

READ MORE: http://www.theiconng.com/oyo-govs-wife-florence-ajimobi-strips-protocol-staff-naked/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by ozoigbondu: 1:09pm On May 02, 2015
Piscure of the unclad woman or it is a big

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by temitemi1(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2015
That is the kind of 'change' Nigerians want u know cheesy grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by simpleseyi: 1:31pm On May 02, 2015
Trends111:

The Chief of Protocol expressing a summary of the feelings of the personal staff of the Government House said, “let her keep sending me. In about a week, I will wait to see her send me on such errands when they would have been voted out by the people of Oyo state.”

If one of your trusted allies make such statement about you, what would you do? Give her a hug? The so called Protocol officer is a mole in government house, a traitor and a betrayal. If she did not like the government, should should have resigned instead of enjoying the largess and back biting. This is the category of people that fell Jonathan's government. The Protocol Officer should be prosecuted for sabotage and security breach.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by domopps(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2015
Ok

Cheeers

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by dadebayo1(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2015
Ajumose gbogbo wa ni O...
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by jordy101(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2015
Trends111:
Wife of the Governor-elect of Oyo state, Chief (Mrs) Florence Ajimobi, is in the news for the wrong reason again. She has done it again as usual. Her middle name is re-asserted to be ‘scandal’.

This time around, she ordered her aides to strip her Chief of Protocol, Mrs Lape Busari, naked in public. What is the sin of the 48 year old grand-mother who has suffered the worst of humiliation in her chequered civil service career?

Mrs Florence Ajumobi, according to our sources, about a week before the governorship election called her Chief of Protocol on phone. She narrated what she wants done for her. After the instructions, thinking her boss had dropped whereas the governor’s wife held on to the line.

The Chief of Protocol expressing a summary of the feelings of the personal staff of the Government House said, “let her keep sending me. In about a week, I will wait to see her send me on such errands when they would have been voted out by the people of Oyo state.” An independent source said, “someone who was in the crowd of Government House staff would have gone to gossip to her and not necessarily after the said telephone call.

READ MORE: http://www.theiconng.com/oyo-govs-wife-florence-ajimobi-strips-protocol-staff-naked/
pictures
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2015
Say u strip me naked I go sitdon look u? Unless say u tie me hand and foot..
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by AhmedMustapha(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2015
Lies
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by IVORY2009(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Say u strip me naked I go sitdon look u? Unless say u tie me hand and foot..

@ gun point nkor?
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2015
IVORY2009:

@ gun point nkor?
fast... I don even naeked before d guy bring out d gun grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by IVORY2009(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2015
Cutehector:
fast... I don even naeked before d guy bring out d gun grin

lol
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 02, 2015
Lies.
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by Mcbussy(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2015
temitemi1:
That is the kind of 'change' Nigerians want u know cheesy grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

... And rice; ur future!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 02, 2015
Mcbussy:

... And rice; ur future!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by cyprus000: 5:39pm On May 02, 2015
[size=15pt]
Na this kind thing they make me break bottle for person head
[/size]

angry
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by gen2briz(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2015
temitemi1:

Buruji kasamu your mentor

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by yomalex(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2015
Really
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by wadetaw202: 6:49pm On May 02, 2015
simpleseyi:

If one of your trusted allies make such statement about you, what would you do? Give her a hug? The so called Protocol officer is a mole in government house, a traitor and a betrayal. If she did not like the government, should should have resigned instead of enjoying the largess and back biting. This is the category of people that fell Jonathan's government. The Protocol Officer should be prosecuted for sabotage and security breach.

Am sure you can sense how very steupid and empty your argument is. Are you saying stripping someone unclad is the right treatment for her offence? Did your One chance party not promise better change? Is this the idea of the change? Stripping a married woman unclad in public? Mr, shame on you for attempting to defend a human right abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by Dannyset(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2015
If u can't give us pictures on this, then ur still a quack Journalist(not necessarily the Op).
For someone to hav said such is like praying for ur downfall which is same as wishing u dead. Ur being paid for this job, so why spew trash. So many people are out there looking for job and ur abusing the one u got with the first family of Oyo! Serves u right.
And to the first Lady, she went far on this.
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by ShowYourCertificate: 7:44pm On May 02, 2015
I'm not surprised. All APC members are touts.
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by ckmayoca: 8:18pm On May 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Yes that true... eg fayose, mama piss, obanikoro, teslim, wike, orji and more. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by Wealthyone: 8:52pm On May 02, 2015
Haba! and u all bliv dis beer parlour gist? I Live In oyo n d woman is known to be a very peaceful person. Despite d so called aide is a mole, she'd rather sack her. Even d lousy shepopo won't strip sm1 unclad. the source sef na wa
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

And the reasoning here is like what?
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by Sunnymatey(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2015
And the Law does not prescribe striping ur aide for insurbodination.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag / The cry for a better NIGERIA has gone out of hand just take a look at this / Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.