Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag (5605 Views)

PHOTO: Buhari Sits In The Classroom With Other Students In Edo / Throwback(pic): Buhari And Obasanjo Buying Akara On The Streets Of Lagos In 1968 / Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by samuelchimmy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Am honestly and innocently confused. Biko who is the president of Niger Republic?

Isn't President BUHARI the president of Nigeria ? and I thought our flag was Green white Green? Why is he sitting where the Niger president is to sit with Niger flag and Niger name tag.

Adonbelivit Hmmmmmm I pray we don't wake up one day to realize they've sold Nigeria to Niger.

Things dey happen for upper iweka tho.

posted by a facebook user

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by ricsman(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
thats what d PIC shows. sitting where he was meant to sit

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by Wizzz: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Very disgraceful embarassed I miss GEJ

13 Likes

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by CltrAltDel: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op...too much garri is affecting your sight

4 Likes

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by Akkord4gov: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Representing both Nigeria and Niger
Niger(ia). grin

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by ayindejimmy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
The op was just being mischievous. Why can't you show the full picture and let's see who's sitting next to him? You people won't give up, Will you?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by Bugatie(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by samuelchimmy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wizzz:
KAII NA SO naija te pursue im messaiah all in the name of change ngwanu,
garri now 30n b4 20n
haircut now 300n b4 it was 150

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by samuelchimmy(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Op...too much garri is affecting your sight
sight ke,how.recieve sight in ijn
Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by excellencyabia1: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
really!
Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by samuelchimmy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:
The op was just being mischievous.
Why can't you show the full picture and let's see who's sitting next to him?
You people won't give up, Will you?
never!

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by favouredseed(f): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:
The op was just being mischievous.
Why can't you show the full picture and let's see who's sitting next to him?
You people won't give up, Will you?
the flag next to him is not a nigerian flag either, so.....
Infact to type tire me, just apply #commonsense

6 Likes

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by babywhite(f): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
why is the man behind PMB sleeping in a conference lipsrsealed
Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by coldsummer: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
If you look well you will see there is Niger right beside PMB and someone is sitting there. It's the camera angle but then again I don't expect you to agree as you will be hurt to be proven wrong

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by Nbote(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Na d camera angle jor...

2 Likes

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by ayindejimmy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
favouredseed:
the flag next to him is not a nigerian flag either, so.....
Infact to type tire me, just apply #commonsense

It's called optical illusion.
Check this picture. If the picture was taken from the far left of Buhari [which obviously should be the case] it'll seem like the orange flag is in front of him.

3 Likes

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by samuelchimmy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
babywhite:
why is the man behind PMB sleeping in a conference lipsrsealed
my guy na da wan i nor fit tel
Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by Oahray: 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Check this picture. If the picture was taken from the far left of Buhari [which obviously should be the case] it'll seem like the orange flag is in front of him.
hmmm... You mean parallax error?

My 11,111th post smiley
Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by Rucheen(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Stop hating men that's superiority.when the president of Niger arrives he will keep standing or find a seat for Bubu
Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by babywhite(f): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
samuelchimmy:
my guy na da wan i nor fit tel

OK,I'm a lady
Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by Mckennedy: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
coldsummer:
If you look well you will see there is Niger right beside PMB and someone is sitting there. It's the camera angle but then again I don't expect you to agree as you will be hurt to be proven wrong

Here's the video link....Gmb I will say look confused.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=984000954971213&id=100000839535575

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by brixton: 12:43am On Feb 05, 2016
Junketer in chief
Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by ChimaAdeoye: 1:36am On Feb 05, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Optical wetin?
The madam had to politely ask him to leave the Niger seat and transfer to Nigeria seat. The dulllard could not tell the difference in spelling...lol... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by asadike(f): 3:43am On Feb 05, 2016
grin Walahi, things dey truly happen for upper iweka

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by chxe: 4:07am On Feb 05, 2016
i hope he does not come up with another one... somebody should please tell hm that Niger is a country.
Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by VcStunner(m): 5:26am On Feb 05, 2016
Nothing still spoil na..... but baba old age Don dey make us resemble Zimbabwe sha o

The president demanded that he fill in for his neighbor sister as a show of unity in the on going onslaught of terrorism in the NE region__ Lai Mohammed
Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by boladez(m): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2016
Wizzz:

Indeed you miss the GEJ that would have reported drunk and High on ogogoro to the event!!

Look at the pix well , the postulations made by the facebook user are wrong and mischievous.

2 Likes

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by efilefun(m): 7:09am On Feb 05, 2016
Wizzz:
You no sabi road to otuoke Ote when be say Na ogogoro all of una with GEJ go dey drink ur brain no tell you say Na the camera angle make am look like that

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by Gozzzy(m): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2016
who drop dat laptop for bubuu... why do they want to embarrass this alhaji president, sef... he will be asking himself "kai wallahi wetin ai be dis one wey dem drof por my pront fa?" undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by Godjone(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2016
From the second disclaimer pics, i saw a woman standing for the Niger president, probably may be the minister of foreign affairs.

But the dullarfd seating besides her is one Aboki who is a junketter that loves globe-trotting.

Baba one chance
Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by samuelchimmy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

Optical wetin?
The madam had to politely ask him to leave the Niger seat and transfer to Nigeria seat. The dulllard could not tell the difference in spelling...lol... grin grin grin
my guy tell them jor.no be this 1 wey dey post aftermat pics
Re: Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag by samuelchimmy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
boladez:

Indeed you miss the GEJ that would have reported drunk and High on ogogoro to the event!!

Look at the pix well , the postulations made by the facebook user are wrong and mischievous.

those other pics are the pics taken after the niger lady had politely asked him to leave! Recieve sense for once .abi u wan blame the camera man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insider Job Suspected In SARS Attack(pix) / Yes Indeed! Ojukwu Was The One Who Released Awolowo - Deal With It / VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.