Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan (737 Views)

Saraki Must Not Get Into Aso Rock (president) Through Back Or Front Foor / Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub / Nigeria Stalls Chad, Aims To Beat Boko Haram Before Election- YAHOO NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 02, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has pledged that he will
do all within his powers to ensure that all Nigerian
territories still held by insurgents are totally liberated
before May 29, 2015.
Receiving a delegation of Heads of Customs from the
West and Central African Region of the World Customs
Organization led by the Secretary-General of the
organization, Mr Kunio Mikuriya,
Jonathan said he was determined to hand over a
country completely free of terrorist strongholds to the
President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari. The
President said that ongoing military operations in the
North-East had already recorded huge successes, with
two states completely free from the terrorists, while
operations in the third state had reached a concluding
stage.
“We can now say two states are completely
free from terrorist control, while in the third
state, it is only in one local government area
that they are still present. That is in the
Sambisa Forest,” he said.
Jonathan noted that the military had already moved
into the forest to seize the remaining camps of the
terrorists, adding that the recent rescue of about 300
abducted girls and women was further evidence of the
success being achieved in the ongoing operation.

Source---www.36trends.com/i-will-defeat-boko-haram-before-i-leave-aso-rock-president-jonathan/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2015
When will you have time , when you are busy covering your tracks and weeping about Elections not being unfair ?
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 02, 2015
Good.. All its gonna take is a phone call
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 02, 2015
Let see if President Goodluck Jonathan, will use two week to defeat Boko Haram since 2010 he has been battle with them..... wink
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by Sandydayz(f): 2:50pm On May 02, 2015
so does that mean that you've not been doing all that's within your power Mr president?
4 whole years, I can't say anything good that we've done against Boko Haram.... and you plan to defeat them within a month.... Well as ur name implies Goodluck with that.....
I hope u succeed....
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 02, 2015
kissundecided
JEGA01:
Good.. All its gonna take is a phone call
Phone call to who. :-
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 02, 2015
Sandydayz:
so does that mean that you've not been doing all that's within your power Mr president?
4 whole years, I can't say anything good that we've done against Boko Haram.... and you plan to defeat them within a month.... Well as ur name implies Goodluck with that.....
I hope u succeed....
grin
Sandydayz:
I hope u succeed....
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by phyllosilicate(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2015
The most important thing is for Boko haram to be defeated. Shikena
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by Caseless: 2:58pm On May 02, 2015
Do that quickly , sharrap and get tha fvck out of that office as quickly as your legs can carry you.
Clueless loser!!
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 02, 2015
I think he should deal with the issue of fuel scarcity, we're facing currently in the country now....Defeat BOKO HARAM at this late hours now is another way, to embezzle money.
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by eleojo23: 3:00pm On May 02, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 02, 2015
Better do or else, spirits of those who died as a result of your cluelessness will trace you to otuoke
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by Tolexander: 3:04pm On May 02, 2015
The victory on boko haram has an undertone of the power change cos the military understands the consequence and coming of a man who knows the in and out of military operations and won't condone the corruption in the institution like it's been happening in the out going administration. hence, the change in the attitude of the military.
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 02, 2015
Yeah.....Goodluck with that. With 26 days left in office.
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by onyi4edu(f): 3:07pm On May 02, 2015
If you had this zeal to wipe boko out of the country long ago, you would have still been on that seat after May 29 (hopefully) but unfortunately it came late. It's better late than never though
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 02, 2015
I hope this don't mean he is never leaving Aso Rock oo !
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by chibas: 3:22pm On May 02, 2015
What happen to the 6week promise before election?
Re: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan by jascon1(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2015
The one way u talk don do. Just come down. Thank you! No be book haram defeat u

(1) (Reply)

Gov Abdulfatah And Adamawa State Gov-elect Jibirilla Visit Atiku Abubakar(pics / Verizon To Buy AOL For $4.4 Billion / Osun Roads Are The Most Expensive Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.