Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? (3374 Views)

She Sat On My Lap For Some Minutes My Dick Charged.n She Asked Wat Is Dis / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by jayedu108: 3:44pm On May 02, 2015
She said her neighbour is gettin married dat wat is my plans for her, ever we since we started datin she neva pop up dis question,sometimes I do bt she neva respond properly,I was surpised when she asked me dis same question 2day,pls note we both are in our 30s,gradutes and also have got a job,I love her and my plans is for us to get married as we sail along,Guys if u were in my shoe wat would u tink or rather say to her?
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by vjsmiles: 3:45pm On May 02, 2015
is she her neigbour? angry
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 02, 2015
So why don't you just tell her what you just said about planning to marry her?

You just felt like creating a thread?

4 Likes

Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by johnydon22(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2015
She's in her 30's and you are still planning? . . . please don't kill that girl's time ...

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by sinaj(f): 3:48pm On May 02, 2015
just tell her d stuffs u typed up there

shekina undecided
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 02, 2015
Belle is wat u are thinking grin bros I lie? Maybe she wan push belle come cheesy
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by Cutehector(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2015
Bros abeg u wicked! U r plannin to marry her in ur 30s. There is God...

1 Like

Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 02, 2015
Just tell her!
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by jayedu108: 3:52pm On May 02, 2015
johnydon22:
She's in her 30's and you are still planning? . . . please don't kill that girl's time ...
Pls note am nt wastin her time we both already knw we are gettin married am nt like oda guys who aint got conscience jst suprised she asked me dis same question I do asked her and she neva respond properly,however she has been informed dat she is my first and d last I wish to spend d rest of my life with nw and 4eva.I love her so much.
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by richidinho(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2015
Tell her u want her to be the mother of ur children
Tell her you want to share everything in this life with her

And watch her smile
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 02, 2015
jayedu108:
She said her neighbour is gettin married dat wat is my plans for her, ever we since we started datin she neva pop up dis question,sometimes I do bt she neva respond properly,I was surpised when she asked me dis same question 2day,pls note we both are in our 30s,gradutes and also have got a job,I love her and my plans is for us to get married as we sail along,Guys if u were in my shoe wat would u tink or rather say to her?
op hasten up. When girl don begin ask that kind question then there is an alternative around the corner.
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by johnydon22(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2015
jayedu108:
Pls note am nt wastin her time we both already knw we are gettin married am nt like oda guys who aint got conscience jst suprised she asked me dis same question I do asked her and she neva respond properly,however she has been informed dat she is my first and d last I wish to spend d rest of my life with nw and 4eva.I love her so much.

I suggest you should try making it clear to her what you really want at least start from engagement then work up to the promise land..

cus bro you and i know a girl in her 30's is already on her peak and will start descending soonish. . show her bro no need telling her with mouth anymore
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by johnydon22(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2015
richidinho:

Tell her u want her to be the mother of ur children
Tell her you want to share everything in this life with her

And watch her smile

its not about telling her, its about showing her by doing the needful... its obvious her friend's marriage made her have a rethink... so i think we all understand her plight.

its about doing the needful not saying it..

1 Like

Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by jayedu108: 4:06pm On May 02, 2015
johnydon22:

I suggest you should try making it clear to her what you really want at least start from engagement then work up to the promise land..

cus bro you and i know a girl in her 30's is already on her peak and will start descending soonish. . show her bro no need telling her with mouth anymore
Yes dat want I intend to do planing to start off with the engagement dis year and introduction,though her mum already knew me and sometimes advised me the last time I visited her,that I should take her daughter and treat her like my own sister and also encourage me to be patients wit her in terms of if she misbehaves etc.am planing towards dat but u no nijah economy is nt dat smiling bt wit God by our side we will scale through and she is also d understanding type though.
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by Amalade7: 4:13pm On May 02, 2015
jayedu108:
Mr. Man u need to have a plan for her. if u dnt hav a plan strt planin, nw else things will get worse.
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by jayedu108: 4:18pm On May 02, 2015
Amalade7:
Mr. Man u need to have a plan for her. if u dnt hav a plan strt planin, nw else things will get worse.
We already have a plan bro tanks for the advice anyway.
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 02, 2015
What a question??
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by jayedu108: 4:23pm On May 02, 2015
Harbosede02:
What a question??
if u have gotten notin sensible to say pls step aside I dnt mean to be harsh,bt dnt want kids derailing this thread wit no meaninful comment tanks.
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 02, 2015
jayedu108:
if u have gotten notin sensible to say pls step aside I dnt mean to be harsh,bt dnt want kids derailing this thread wit no meaninful comment tanks.
sorry.....what's ur definition of kids??
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by jayedu108: 4:26pm On May 02, 2015
Harbosede02:
sorry.....what's ur definition of kids??
Ur comment explains that!
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by realtestament(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2015
Pour her ur mind, she ain't getting any younger neither are u....

I think she needs something 2 hold on b4 she go gaga smiley
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 02, 2015
jayedu108:
Ur comment explains that!
believe me when I say ur topic explains it better...... Don't console itself by calling me a kid,cos ur topic or thread explains the definition of who a kid is better...the fact u are in ur so-called 30's doesn't mean u should play Mr mature card with me.
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by tupem: 4:39pm On May 02, 2015
jayedu108:
guy! if you Had told her what you said in d last part of your reply above why will she ask what your plans are? nairaland sef!......
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by jayedu108: 4:48pm On May 02, 2015
tupem:
guy! if you Had told her what you said in d last part of your reply above why will she ask what your plans are? nairaland sef!......
Bro u takin as if u neva dated a lady b4,u no sometimes dis ladies already knew dis bt sometimes dey pop dis questions as a reminder,dey jst want to be sure u haven't changed gear!
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by kokoA(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2015
Tell her your plan for her is of good and not of evil..
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by Youngpo413: 6:09pm On May 02, 2015
masterchi:
op hasten up. When girl don begin ask that kind question then there is an alternative around the corner.
you are a thief! Why? Because you just stole the word out of my mouth,hehehe...@Op,masterchi has given you the best answer already,just hasten up!

1 Like

Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by yhusiee(f): 6:56pm On May 02, 2015
Follow Richidinho and Masterchi's comments/advice. They just told you the simple truth.
Re: She Asked Wat Is My Plans For Her? by jayedu108: 9:06pm On May 02, 2015
yhusiee:
Follow Richidinho and Masterchi's comments/advice. They just told you the simple truth.
Noted.

(1) (Reply)

Most Sought-after Females On Nairaland / My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend / I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.