Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? (5780 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Mrshroud: 4:43pm On May 02, 2015
What's the most romantic text message the opposite sex has ever sent you? What was so special about it that made it remarkable? Mine is "Look at u looking all innocent , like you're not guilty of striking a chord in my heart just now. smiley hi love". Sent by my Female friend.

I love the way it looked accusatory and ominous at first, briefly keeping me on suspense before finally calming my nerves and putting a smile on my face.
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Cutehector(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2015
I hate u....
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by ronald4lif(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2015
Oh chimu! So we should keep record of all our romantic messages
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Mrshroud: 4:53pm On May 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I hate u....
lol, and what's remarkable about that?
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Mrshroud: 5:03pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
Oh chimu! So we should keep record of all our romantic messages
if something is remarkable and worth remembering, I don't see anything wrong in keeping a tab.
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 02, 2015
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by ronald4lif(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2015
Mrshroud:
if something is remarkable and worth remembering, I don't see anything wrong in keeping a tab.

Okay then.
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by valmunich(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2015
Who else is here to copy and send the romantic text messages ? grin
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 02, 2015
I may not get to see you as often as i like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all throuhg d nyt. But deep in my heart i truly knw u re d one tat i love,nd i cnt let u go. I love u my hero soooooooooooo much.

After that, a thousand of please call me, I love you

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by georgementday(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2015
I miss my period
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by MizTyna(f): 5:38pm On May 02, 2015
'I just credited your account' grin
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Mrshroud: 5:44pm On May 02, 2015
vichks:
I may not get to see you as often as i like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all throuhg d nyt. But deep in my heart i truly knw u re d one tat i love,nd i cnt let u go. I love u my hero soooooooooooo much.

After that, a thousand of please call me, I love you
wow, poetic girl you got.
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Mrshroud: 5:46pm On May 02, 2015
MizTyna:
lol
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by zealot4me(f): 5:49pm On May 02, 2015
valmunich:
Who else is here to copy and send the romantic text messages ? grin
MizTyna:

lmao

@topic: Bby send the acct no. and make sure u stay at home cos Jumia will deliver ya iPhone 6 in d next 2 hrs
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 02, 2015
Mrshroud:
wow, poetic girl you got.
Not really, she nvr messages, just told her to send me a message and say anything then she sent that
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 02, 2015
I sent this to her earlier this morning...

My world: defined by ur love. I'm lost in ur paradise, Kidnapped already that I want no release. Baby, how come u made me get so intoxicated in d aura of ur love? As I seek answers, I say good morning. Enjoy d very best of this new week! Love u!
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by jumper524(m): 12:01am On May 03, 2015
don't spend ur money again. I love u
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by chigoizie7(m): 2:07am On May 03, 2015
What is sms? To be sincere I don't value all those trash. If u miss me, call me just to say "I love u" dats all.
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Mhizkel(f): 2:12am On May 03, 2015
When the night comes, look at the sky... If you see a falling star, don't wonder why... Just make a wish! Trust me it will come true, Cos i did it, and i found YOU! cheesy
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by MrSplurge(m): 9:27am On May 03, 2015
All the text messages I read on this thread are as stale af..
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by kuuljay(m): 9:32am On May 03, 2015
MizTyna:
I talk am!!!! grin grin grin angry
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by wenson(m): 10:22am On May 03, 2015
d police r on d way to arrest you 4 stealing my heart, hijacking my feelings and driving me crazy, see u in court.

She sent it 2 me wen i broke up wid her n i swear na once I beg her back n she gree
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by richidinho(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2015
She: **crying** baby whr r u..am missing u

Me: wat for? Tot we agreed we r not dating

She: God forbid...that must changeooo

Me: how do u mean

She: don't tell me u dnt know u av special rod between ur legs
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Gofwane(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2015
MINE:I saw u in my dream yersterday nyt, and in my dream i saw u wit a document dancing so happy and excited and d man dat gave u d document said dat b4 dat document wil be signed and approved u shuld share diz msg 2 all ur contact to make d good tinz be activated in ur life....NOTE dat if u send it 2 three of ur contacts alone d blessings in dat document wil last jst 4 three years...send it 2 all ur contacts if u want it 2 last forever but if u ignore diz msg ur blessings wil be ignored
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 03, 2015
I miss his it.
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by benuejosh: 11:34am On May 03, 2015
Mrshroud:
What's the most romantic text message the opposite sex has ever sent you? What was so special about it that made it remarkable? Mine is "Look at u looking all innocent , like you're not guilty of striking a chord in my heart just now. smiley hi love". Sent by my Female friend.

I love the way it looked accusatory and ominous at first, briefly keeping me on suspense before finally calming my nerves and putting a smile on my face.
I delete after reading so have forgotten
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Mrshroud: 12:17am On May 04, 2015
MrSplurge:
All the text messages I read on this thread are as stale af..
guess you got something way up above stale then...let's hear it
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by onizy(f): 12:31am On May 04, 2015
Mhizkel:
When the night comes, look at the sky...
If you see a falling star, don't wonder why...
Just make a wish!
Trust me it will come true,
Cos i did it, and i found YOU! cheesy
nice smiley
Mhizkel:
When the night comes, look at the sky...
If you see a falling star, don't wonder why...
Just make a wish!
Trust me it will come true,
Cos i did it, and i found YOU! cheesy
nice
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by MrsChima(f): 12:31am On May 04, 2015
Keep my toto warm until daddy come home
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Mrshroud: 2:55pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:
Keep my toto warm until daddy come home
Romantic I said. Not vulgar
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by MrsChima(f): 3:03pm On May 04, 2015
Mrshroud:
Romantic I said. Not vulgar

That's not vulgar...trust me!
Re: What's The Most Romantic Text Message The Opposite Sex Has Ever Sent You? by Mrshroud: 11:33pm On May 05, 2015
MrsChima:

That's not vulgar...trust me!
cheesy That's in ur jurisdiction.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Tell A Man's P*nis Size By Looking At His Fingers? / Who Get This Type Of Ukwu On Nl -pic / Is My Landlord's Daughter In Love With Me???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.