Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) (48775 Views)

Ondo: Buhari Sends Mimiko To Kyari / Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 02, 2015
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Bodmas06: 7:21pm On May 02, 2015
This is a welcome development.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2015
The same Adesina that used some damning words against Buhari during the campaigns? Baba has a forgiving heart.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by shurlermoz(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
A clear case of parallel government.

Buhari's tenure as President of Nigeria starts after swearing in on May 29th, 2015.

By which time it will be a bit too late to drum support for Adesina.

Come to think of it, Adesina is a PDP guy na and he actually insulted GMB with some tweets before the election but despite that GMB is still supporting him.
It really unfortunate when guys don't see the positive side of things, abi if na your papa be Adesina you go talk say make GMB wait till 29th?!
Badbelle!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Chanchit: 7:22pm On May 02, 2015
korel9:
Wait o, am I the only one who's noticing that this guy is running a parallel government? angry
. Bro, pls just summarize the meaning of this parallel government for me, I'm yet to understand it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by shurlermoz(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2015
@Isrealiairforce
By which time it will be a bit too late to drum support for Adesina.

Come to think of it, Adesina is a PDP guy na and he actually insulted GMB with some tweets before the election but despite that GMB is still supporting him.
It really unfortunate when guys don't see the positive side of things, abi if na your papa be Adesina you go talk say make GMB wait till 29th?!
Badbelle!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:23pm On May 02, 2015
wallex1983:
Great Move.
Okonjo next for world bank.........
Lai lai. Forget PMG supporting her.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 02, 2015
It is good to lobby for our own but is this not a slap on the office of the president and c-in-c?

I'm sure if pdp led govt did this to apc, Mr Liar's mouth would be loud open by now.

Pa Buhari, do unto others what you wish to be done unto you. Jonathan's peaceful and calm nature should not be taken for stupidity undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by moffat(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2015
Is just to say no credible person in APCheat
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 02, 2015
Am I missing something. Is this even legal? We can't have 2 presidents. Why is this mallam jumping the gun?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by sayso: 7:25pm On May 02, 2015
Is GEJ not nigeria president? Good note by the president elect but while jumping the gun?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by emmasege: 7:26pm On May 02, 2015
tjfulloption:
I wish Mr Adeshina good luck, but I hope the Zulus will not think you have come to take thy their job!
Dr Adesina!!! PhD is not cheap, en? At least he's proved that to the world judging by his outputs.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2015
Mr Adeshina is a genius, the right candidate.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by africanusvu(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2015
Who actualy is the president of Nigeria for now,I am confused ,is GMB already acting

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 02, 2015
Dannyset:
Our government will always do what is best for this Country. It doesn't matter who u work for, as long as ur competent, u get our support.
Nigeria's image comes first.
Adesina is good for the job and we will throw our weight behind him.
And as for Deziani, we will do the opposite to her.
The Ministry of Agriculture is taken.
Buhari mean well for Nigeria.....its only hatred that is blindfolding some peolpe to see this.

I'm 100% sure that u didn't read this very short article.

Please read again to know which post Adesina is gearing up for.

FYI - Alison Madeke is OPEC boss. relax.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by tociano009(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
A clear case of parallel government.

Buhari's tenure as President of Nigeria starts after swearing in on May 29th, 2015.
Ngwakwe, go lick your wound.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:29pm On May 02, 2015
IdiAmin1:
It is good to lobby for our own but is this not a slap on the office of the president and c-in-c?

I'm sure if pdp led govt did this to apc, Mr Liar's mouth would be loud open by now.

Pa Buhari, do unto others what you wish to be done unto you. Jonathan's peaceful and calm nature should not be taken for stupidity undecided
since your slowpoke of a president couldn't do it,let someone else who knows the intellectual worth of Adeshina do Jonathan's job.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by 49cents(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2015
is this not equal to brain drain

the minister should be left to go his good work but they ship him out when he can still do more for Nigeria

very sad
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Atk1nson(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
Ewooooo....chineke eh....be b like say na one chance we won enter so o.
What's GMB doing with Atifku ? Na the same ppl him don still day use day operate now?
U never tire for dis ur mumu talk
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2015
wallex1983:
Great Move.
Okonjo next for world bank.........
Error.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by anti9JA: 7:30pm On May 02, 2015
Buhari can't have us deceived like his predecessors. People should be able to see beyond his propositions. The question is often asked, can a leopard change its skin ? To find out click the following link to tune in on the first chapter of the series Road To De-amalgamation which begins here
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 02, 2015
i was hoping he would stay as agric minister... now he is going for president of african bank
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by TROL(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=korel9 post=33353170]Wait o, am I the only one who's noticing that this guy is running a parallel government? angry
It will be a parallel govt only if GEJ has any respect in the international community. Nobody will listen to him or his cohorts. and if you want Adeshina to win which I doubt, that's a very good move which GEJ would have applauded himself if he meant well

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Cry me a lagoon Ngwakwe!

Adeshina deserves it! He is the best performing minister in Jonathan's cabinet and Buhari has acknowledged it with through his reference.

Lalasticlala,front page biko! Adeshina needs to be celebrated.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 02, 2015
A
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by jaybee3(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2015
Mynd44:
This is what Nigeria should have down about the xenophobic issue between two countries. Send someone who is diplomatically close to SA and ask him to be our special envoy.

If Atiku had been sent to SA to talk to Zuma concerning xenophobia, that situation wont degenerate into what I became.

Well lets see how Zuma responds
What did you become Sir?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by JuanDeDios: 7:34pm On May 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Cry me a lagoon Ngwakwe!

Adeshina deserves it! He is the best performing minister in Jonathan's cabinet and Buhari has acknowledged it with through his reference.

Lalasticlala,front page biko! Adeshina needs to be celebrated.
Adeshina wasn't the best performing minister of GEJ's. Far from it?
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Ayiose(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2015
korel9:
Wait o, am I the only one who's noticing that this guy is running a parallel government? angry
Not at all.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:35pm On May 02, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Adeshina wasn't the best performing minister of GEJ's. Far from it?
who was then?
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by freshdude99(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2015
Dannyset:
Our government will always do what is best for this Country. It doesn't matter who u work for, as long as ur competent, u get our support.
Nigeria's image comes first.
Adesina is good for the job and we will throw our weight behind him.
And as for Deziani, we will do the opposite to her.
The Ministry of Agriculture is taken.
Buhari mean well for Nigeria.....[s]its only hatred that is blindfolding some peolpe to see this.
[/s]
Exactly people like u cheesy
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by M4gunners: 7:37pm On May 02, 2015
politricks:
I am so happy with this news. To be sincere Akinwunmi Adeshina is/was the best performing minister under jonathan's administration. His impact can be seen in the agricultural sector and am glad 'BABA ONE CHANCE' recognised that too. Goes to show GMB is still what we need. Although, haters gon still hate.
Don't forget someone recommend him to buhari! Adeshina is a good candidate. You were making sense till your last 2 lines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS / Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.