Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) (48766 Views)

Ondo: Buhari Sends Mimiko To Kyari / Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by PStacks(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2015
All dis Éediots refering to general Buhari as Baba One chance on nairaland should better stop it in their own interest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 02, 2015
Omo see rotund bellies cheesy
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 02, 2015
lokoloko84:
This adesina guy is overhyped.I do not see anything so special about him.
It seems anybody with good English accents is performing and brilliant according to Nigeria's standard.
What a country?

ITS BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE AGRICULTURAL INDUSTRY
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by tp10: 8:12pm On May 02, 2015
PStacks:
All dis Éediots refering to general Buhari as Baba One chance on nairaland should better stop it in their own interest.

why bother urself, they are only actng the new script from metuh, its a dead on arrival plan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Allee90: 8:13pm On May 02, 2015
We dey abuse these Almajiris but to be honest, they have in possessing a more good leadership qualities than our southern people
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by tp10: 8:13pm On May 02, 2015
IdiAmin1:
The slowpoke decided your fate for six years and yet your voice couldn't be heard except heaping insults on nairaland.

Sometimes, I wonder what some husbands tolerate at home in the name of wives undecided

only a coward response is tied to 'gender'
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 02, 2015
PStacks:
What should he be called ? Baba-No-certificate ?
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Charly68: 8:16pm On May 02, 2015
Nobody changes a winning team ..Just be real and do your work people will come for you for help. Irrespective of party affiliation,Baba knows the quality of this man & he is doing his best to market him. This is my son and I believe in his ability. Can you see that sense of Nigeria character in his action.that brotherliness . Forget about the hateful outburst of papa deceive pikin party ..This country will experience a great change in deed .We cab see attitudinal expectation of Change in the air. Corruption will end and indiscipline will disappear. Nigeria will rise again !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by RayCharles(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2015
babamadiba:
Amo this Atiku suit hummnn... It is well.

bros. If you hear the price, u go modify ur comment ASAP
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by ayoromer: 8:22pm On May 02, 2015
that aboki can not wait for may 29 forming a parallel govt old fool.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by jice(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2015
politricks:
So anyone that does not support you is a yoruba bigot and hypocrite. For your information, i have always liked Adeshina even long before APC won the recent elections. Go check my previous posts to confirm or better still, let me help you get one.

To any APC(ACN)chapter, GEJ is clueless with everyone around him. I am very surprise at your sudden u-turn to see someone in his cabinet competent.

I know this romance with the North shall soon go sour
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 02, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Lai lai. Forget PMG supporting her.
because she is not yoruba abi?
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by PStacks(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
What should he be called ? Baba-No-certificate ?

Oh! That's the billionaire of nairaland talking crap as usual.

Mr BÍllionaire, show some decencÝ, show some respect, show some class.

Billionaires are very articulate, I doubt if you have more than 50 thousand naira as your live saver in any Commercial bank in nigeria..

Billionaire my as5

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by 989900: 8:25pm On May 02, 2015
tjfulloption:
I wish Mr Adeshina good luck, but I hope the Zulus will not think you have come to take thy their job!

Illiterate mofos grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by beekaymee(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2015
C all their big stomachs filled with money angry crazy arse piece o' shhiitt
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by 989900: 8:26pm On May 02, 2015
codedguy1:
Hope say OBJ no go vex. Na dis kain message OBJ dey like carry, make him no talk say Buhari don dey sideline am oo.

cheesy
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by politricks: 8:28pm On May 02, 2015
jice:

To any APC(ACN)chapter, GEJ is clueless with everyone around him. I am very surprise at your sudden u-turn to see someone in his cabinet competent.

I know this romance with the North shall soon go sour
What do you mean by sudden or didn't you see my other reply to you. My friend get lost you have noting to say.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by specco(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2015
PStacks:

Or else?
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 02, 2015
PStacks:

Oh! That's the billionaire of nairaland talking crap as usual.

Mr BÍllionaire, show some decencÝ, show some respect, show some class.

Billionaires are very articulate, I doubt if you have more than 50 thousand naira as your live saver in any Commercial bank in nigeria..

Billionaire my as5
I love you like a brother, like a fellow Nigerian. Like someone who I believe is suffering to make ends meet. Although I am not suffering, I am a billionaire, Yes, I am, but I take time out to be a freedom fighter, Yes, fighting for you poor people. So that you can afford square meals. Yet, like a Judas, you open your smelling mouth to insult your messiah ? Judas, we MUST make the politicians uncomfortable so they can perform. I have first hand information that they read me, and from next month after May 29, I will personally sponsor Advert of Nairaland on T-shirts and I will do this, without permission of Seun, I wanna advertise this forum myself, my expense, so we can be heard. Do not be silly, I do this for you poor people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by nairaimporter: 8:33pm On May 02, 2015
lokoloko84:
This adesina guy is overhyped.I do not see anything so special about him.
It seems anybody with good English accents is performing and brilliant according to Nigeria's standard.
What a country?

Adesina guy?

Dr. ADESINA!

A man who won forbes Africa man of the year!
Agriculture grew 8% in one year.

Just google more about him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by lokoloko84(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2015
Themaingate:

ITS BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE AGRICULTURAL INDUSTRY
You are not smart.What are you saying?95% of what we consume in this country are imported.
How many jobs have been created with the so called revolution?
Close to 90% of the farmers in this country are in the villages and are strictly peasant.
Intact the little quantity of agricultural products we consume in this country are from the northern parts of this country supported mostly by northern politicians.

Where are the agricultural belts in this country and the agricultural estates?
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by galadee(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2015
Uhmm

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by ImperialYoruba: 8:36pm On May 02, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
A clear case of parallel government.

Buhari's tenure as President of Nigeria starts after swearing in on May 29th, 2015.

For the past three weeks different red cap individuals in the name of Ibo leadership have gone to Abuja to visit with "The Boss" and bow allegiance to him, not minding that their "god" is still the President. Why can't these backstabbers wait till May 29th before recognizing Buhari as the new leader? By their actions Ibos are encouraging and supporting a parallel government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by PStacks(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
I love you like a brother, like a fellow Nigerian. Like someone who I believe is suffering to make ends meet. Although I am not suffering, I am a billionaire, Yes, I am, but I take time out to be a freedom fighter, Yes, fighting for you poor people. So that you can afford square meals. Yet, like a Judas, you open your smelling mouth to insult your messiah ? Judas, we MUST make the politicians uncomfortable so they can perform. I have first hand information that they read me, and from next month after May 29, I will personally sponsor Advert of Nairaland on T-shirts and I will do this, without permission of Seun, I wanna advertise this forum myself, my expense, so we can be heard. Do not be silly, I do this for you poor people.

Better be sÍlent and be takÉn for a fool than to Ópen your mouth and erase all doubts..

I knew straight away thÀt this is the "Most fooli.sh" Billionaire of all time..

You can bask in the euphoria of your folly. I won't descend low to your level so that you don't beat me with experience.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by nairaimporter: 8:38pm On May 02, 2015
Billyonaire:

Nairaland has more than enough money to advertise itself. Seun has enough money.

But there are thousands of promising young technology startups from nigeria that need funding.

The market for capital is not really defined in Nigeria. Especially IT startups need money from angel investors like you and seun.

Okbye

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by goodluckbabs: 8:42pm On May 02, 2015
IdiAmin1:
It is good to lobby for our own but is this not a slap on the office of the president and c-in-c?

I'm sure if pdp led govt did this to apc, Mr Liar's mouth would be loud open by now.

Pa Buhari, do unto others what you wish to be done unto you. Jonathan's peaceful and calm nature should not be taken for stupidity undecided
bunch of clueless set of people. U lack common sense like ur brother Jona.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Reptyle(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2015
Imanuelle:
undecided

This is a good move, but at a wrong time.

Buhari should wait till may 29th, else he's heating up the polity.

Also, what's in it for SA? Does that mean we will have to turn a blind eye to the bitter xenophobic attacks that has rendered some Nigerians Jobless?

we should be dealing decisively with SA right now, so that they wouldn't dare next time, but here goes buhari, licking butt just to get what?

Anyways, its his choice, but its not his tenure yet, so HE SHOULD WAIT!

NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE TWO PRESIDENTS.

Do you guys really think that Adèsina will work with Buhari on this drive to head the ADB without President Jonathan's buy - in and still continue to retain his seat as a minister in the current government? Seriously?
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 02, 2015
PStacks:

Better be sÍlent and be takÉn for a fool than to Ópen your mouth and erase all doubts..

I knew straight away thÀt this is the "Most fooli.sh" Billionaire of all time..

You can bask in the euphoria of your folly. I won't descend low to your level so that you don't beat me with experience.
You are predictably myopic. Onye Nzuzu
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by babamadiba(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2015
RayCharles:

bros. If you hear the price, u go modify ur comment ASAP
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by lokoloko84(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2015
nairaimporter:

Adesina guy?

Dr. ADESINA!

A man who won forbes Africa man of the year!
Agriculture grew 8% in one year.

Just google more about him.
Nonsense. The way most you in this country daggle numbers around is alarming.
Which 8% growth? When I still eat imported rice,beef,live stocks and so on.The essence of agriculture is to create jobs and reduce poverty.
The agricultural graduates are not employed in this sector,Agricultural products are costly,poverty is to the extreme and an average citizen cannot eat balanced meals.
Continue to deceive yourself with your perceived growth.
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by PStacks(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
You are predictably myopic. Onye Nzuzu

Ooo! I c. U are from that region.. Shroud and crude people.

Onye nzuzu back to you whatever it means
Re: Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 02, 2015
goodluckbabs:
bunch of clueless set of people. U lack common sense like ur brother Jona.
Can I borrow your sense alittle, Mr. Sense undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List / Buhari beats Atiku in Lagos with over 130,000 votes / Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.