Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Will Swim From River Niger Thru River Benue To Abuja The Day Seun.......! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Swim From River Niger Thru River Benue To Abuja The Day Seun.......! (781 Views)

Boy Found Dead In Kebbi After Going For A Swim On New Year's Day. Graphic Photos / 300 Houses Submerged, As River Benue Overflows Its Banks / 8 People Drown In River Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Swim From River Niger Thru River Benue To Abuja The Day Seun.......! by DickDastardly(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2015
....... announces he is walking down the isle with his hearthrob and throws the B.E open to all Nairalanders.
I dare Oga seun to dare me and fellow Nairalanders soonest and see if i will not phelps my way to ABJ in breaststroke record time grin
I'm waiting....
Re: I Will Swim From River Niger Thru River Benue To Abuja The Day Seun.......! by kilokeys(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2015
DickDastardly:
....... announces he is walking down the isle with his hearthrob and throws the B.E open to all Nairalanders.
I dare Oga seun to dare me and fellow Nairalanders and see if i will not phelps my way to ABJ in breaststroke record time grin
I'm waiting....

i love ur closing statement.. u go dey wait ehn..

teeth go fall commot for u mouth. ur glasses go thck pass coke bottle..
and when it finally happens..

every breast u have struck is slippers..
u wouldn't have the strength to swim the niger.. when u cant even stay in the bathtub without drowning
Re: I Will Swim From River Niger Thru River Benue To Abuja The Day Seun.......! by shaboti: 8:53pm On May 02, 2015
DickDastardly:

No please. He isnt!
ok boss
Re: I Will Swim From River Niger Thru River Benue To Abuja The Day Seun.......! by DickDastardly(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2015
My only worry is the turbulence i will face in lokoja confluence axis of my swimming route.
Anybody from that area?
Re: I Will Swim From River Niger Thru River Benue To Abuja The Day Seun.......! by chijoy7(f): 8:54pm On May 02, 2015
kilokeys:

u wouldn't have the strength to swim the niger.. when u cant even stay in the bathtub without drowning
tongue
kilokeys:

Re: I Will Swim From River Niger Thru River Benue To Abuja The Day Seun.......! by DickDastardly(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2015
shaboti:
But Se.un is gay
RIP nl account
No please. He isnt!
Re: I Will Swim From River Niger Thru River Benue To Abuja The Day Seun.......! by DickDastardly(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2015
kilokeys:

I know its imminent. Thats why i want him to hurry up and let the cat outta the bag. grin
Re: I Will Swim From River Niger Thru River Benue To Abuja The Day Seun.......! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2015
Spread wrapper

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Academy 2015 List Of Successful Candidates Out,call Deputy Regist / Photo : If You Don't Play With This Then U Also Belong The Indomie Generation / Armed Robbery In Progress. Diamond Bank, 4th Avenue, Festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.