Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? (76857 Views)

What Are You Doing This Christmas / What R We Going To Be Doing This Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by samobaba(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2015
@OP, you are a disgrace. Most of you people saying maybe she doesn't have friends to help her. Is any of you married yet? That I doubt. When your big day comes, that's when you will know if you have friends or not. They will steal your meat and your souvenirs. What she did Was to reserve some food for those who will be bitter they were not served. The easiest way to make enemies on your wedding day is for people to put you for mind say den no eat for your wedding. That is a good woman, give her a medal.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Chivee(f): 8:50am On May 03, 2015
liberty300:
Eeya. Some weddings are like this. So many things might go wrong on your wedding day that you cannot just sit back and watch it all fall apart... So you take charge
can't agree more.. Really true

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by martineverest(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2015
So,na only local girls dey black?...u must be d bleaching type
enoqueen:
Seeing her self, u go no say na local girl.

See as she black. undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by RotrEmmanuel: 8:54am On May 03, 2015
enoqueen:

. grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 03, 2015
colormebad:
Na Jacky She Be Nah, Abi Na Over Sabi, Or Wetin We Go Call Am?
undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by dabossman(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't think she's doing anything wrong.

The wedding's prolly over and she might have just been giving food to people who need it, what's the fuss about?

Freecocoa, no do, no do, those hungry dudes could have given her 5 minutes to change out of her wedding garb. Haba. And if they are still at the reception venue, then somebody else should be helping with that. A wedding ceremony is so stressful physically and mentally. Those around her are not thoughtful at all.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Abdulleeh: 8:57am On May 03, 2015
mikron:
on her wedding day? cheesy cheesy

Op is one of those persons I don't wanna invite to my wedding. Rather than focus his ass to eating and leaving afterwards he decided to eat and take fotos. What is your own sef?

Shoro niyen?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by chinedusamson(m): 9:00am On May 03, 2015
Only u are bride and food sharer abeg I de back seat o and drink no reach so make food reach me or I no go invite u come my wedding cool
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 03, 2015
Chai! the husband of this lady just entered one chance.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Omotayor123(f): 9:02am On May 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:
So every black girl is local?
Why have some people swore never to take their brains along
Thanks for dat. Don't mind d useless toto
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by freecocoa(f): 9:03am On May 03, 2015
dabossman:

Freecocoa, no do, no do, those hungry dudes could have given her 5 minutes to change out of her wedding garb. Haba. And if they are still at the reception venue, then somebody else should be helping with that. A wedding ceremony is so stressful physically and mentally. Those around her are not thoughtful at all.
I do agree on the stress part, but what if she could handle it and actually offered to do so? All I'm saying is, I don't see any reason why there's a thread about it, people are allowed to do whatever they can that isn't a crime, aren't they?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by obi4kenn(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2015
Holywizard:
nonsesnse!! It's a local wedding but y de pic?
please which one is ''a local wedding''? Explain please.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Omotayor123(f): 9:05am On May 03, 2015
The way I see it, she's trying to serve dos dat haven't eaten. Na dos in charge of food fall her Hands.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Omotayor123(f): 9:07am On May 03, 2015
liberty300:
Eeya. Some weddings are like this. So many things might go wrong on your wedding day that you cannot just sit back and watch it all fall apart... So you take charge
True!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by kunlenkirol(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2015
I don't think she is local neither do I think she dey do over sabi. I want to believe the occassion called for it when those Service people will be doing somEthing different from what they have been instructed to do. In order not to flop your wedding, you take charge to takia of your guest.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by sacora(f): 9:12am On May 03, 2015
ATMC:
She did nothing wrong na. Wedding is over...it looks as though she was dishing food for her brothers(one on boxers confirming wedding is over)...you know some guys won't go to the pot...if a lady is around. @Op y did you do this to yourself? I just lost little respect I had for you.
u fit do am?
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by usdam: 9:14am On May 03, 2015
Abegi make una allow the girl rest na. After all the wedding is over, the remaining activities are just formalities.
Is there any verse in the Bible that says she shouldn't on her wedding day?
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by djbussy(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2015
Good wife. Make una no run her husband down. Na people wey dem no invent they come party pass come chop. This wife go fit manage money. Them go still pay, for house rent, children school fees, medication, Nepa bill, waste bill, build houses, buy cloth for children, etc
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by donmoz(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2015
ifyan:

My sis you are wrong in this because she supposed to rest for others or let me put this way if you are my sister, on your D Day will you answer me because of this.

Sincere answer. ......

You know. ....
What if there was no one to help some ppl just conclude on everytin without thinking it might be she just want to make sure everyone if feed watz wrong with wat shez doing even I still haven't seen any
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by kujix101(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2015
enoqueen:

RACIST
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2015
Her people were not served food well by the service girl so she decided to do it herself to satisfy all the people she invited.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by knyte(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2015
... all of una must to chop rice today.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by SAMBARRY: 9:38am On May 03, 2015
Everything is wrong with her actions. It's her fkin day for crying out loud. Doesn't she have girlfriends, sisters, fellow church members, aunties like her dad or mom's sisters, her mother's friends, her sisters friends etc. Why should she be the one doing that. Some things don't just look right. undecided

this is the time her real friends are supposed to be around helping out. If they didn't come or aren't willing to help her out on her wedding day its obvious they aren't her real friends. Those are the periods you know who your friends are. During celebration and bad times.

sheesh undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by dammieight(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2015
ATMC:
She did nothing wrong na. Wedding is over...it looks as though she was dishing food for her brothers(one on boxers confirming wedding is over)...you know some guys won't go to the pot...if a lady is around. @Op y did you do this to yourself? I just lost little respect I had for you.

Wow... Thanks for the observation.. I love your reply and you just gained more to the little respect i have for you
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by SAMBARRY: 9:39am On May 03, 2015
Even her brides maid or her maid of honour can do that. Why does it have to be her undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Eniqurl(f): 9:39am On May 03, 2015
Lol.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by championeh(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2015
Mad manager, no division of labour
mikron:
on her wedding day? cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Mcaise: 9:40am On May 03, 2015
This is a rare case of jollof rice taking priority over husband.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Ekii(f): 9:41am On May 03, 2015
Maybe her caterers weren't doing right by her guest which resulted to her serving the guest. Even at that,it would have been great if she delegated that duty to someone else but then,each to her own and she didn't commit a crime.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:41am On May 03, 2015
enoqueen:
[s]Seeing her self, u go no say na local girl.

See as she black. embarassed/s]\

If your parents are descendants of our unique negroid race, then I consider you a butterfly among birds. angry angry angry
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by SAMBARRY: 9:42am On May 03, 2015
dammieight:

Wow... Thanks for the observation.. I love your reply and you just gained more to the little respect i have for you
so if the brides maid, friends of the bride or maid of honour does that, party go spoil? undecided

I'm even surprised she's not tired sef . This is what this girls are meant to be doing

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by SAMBARRY: 9:44am On May 03, 2015
championeh:
Mad manager, no division of labour
exactly. Every bridal train has a role in the wedding. The bride and groom are not meant to lift a finger. The bridal train are meant to be at their Beck and call. That's one of the reasons bridal train exists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral / OMG: Wedding Palava: See Dressing Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.