Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? (76823 Views)

What Are You Doing This Christmas / What R We Going To Be Doing This Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by jasmines(f): 2:12pm On May 03, 2015
liberty300:
Eeya. Some weddings are like this. So many things might go wrong on your wedding day that you cannot just sit back and watch it all fall apart... So you take charge

Thats y you have family bro, I trust my family, starting from my mum, to my aunt even my grandma took care of everything and always take care of anything on any wedding day of our relatives.
One of my cousin's bride's maid wanted to start a fight while she was still at the altar saying "I do" she was dragged out of the church by my aunt and the couple at the altar didnt even know what was happening till months later after her honeymoon that we gave her the full gist. Thats why you have family

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by ezeonwe: 2:54pm On May 03, 2015
4 her mind
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by queenbesha(f): 3:40pm On May 03, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
IdiAmin1:
So every black girl is local?

Why have some people swore never to take their brains along

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahaha grin

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

That was actually a hard one!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Bofemsky(f): 3:54pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=liberty300 post=33364598]Eeya. Some weddings are like this. So many things might go wrong on your wedding day that you cannot just sit back and watsch it all fall apart... So you take charge [/quote You are right! It happened to me though I didn't actually dish the food myself. I discovered that a lot of food was still available and some of my VIP guests were not served, I had to call my closest friend to serve the food while I stood guard and supervised!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Bolosiye: 3:58pm On May 03, 2015
colormebad:
Na Jacky She Be Nah, Abi Na Over Sabi, Or Wetin We Go Call Am?
y she no go serve de food her self, wen de pple she called for de service de shocken de food inside dere bag. Fear women!
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by dazimi12: 5:26pm On May 03, 2015
lol
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Ferebiekun: 8:17pm On May 03, 2015
NegeduGrace:
u d see well so?dats not her brother on boxer but a lady on gown bending her head down .check it out urself n even if d wedding is over she is not supposed 2 b doing dat with her wedding gown still on abi u neva go wedding b4?

Her action as portrayed here is nothing but a show of feminist energy! Imaging the stress of the Day and her still being up to the task that every one of her guests and well-wishers must be entertained. She is certainly strong and conscious of her responsibilities. Happy married life to the couple. You should wish them well too.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by toprealman: 8:26pm On May 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:

IRRELEVANT CONCLUSION.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by moneyspeaks(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:

Are u saying dis person forget his/her brain for somewhere else.
But all the same u shouldn't have get it personal. Lol
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 03, 2015
moneyspeaks:

Are u saying dis person forget his/her brain for somewhere else.
But all the same u shouldn't have get it personal. Lol
hey bro, my wife is dark so also my mum amd my only sis.

So someone downgrading that complexion really hurts me as those people are precious gifts from God to me.

I can't, after being racially profiled by some silly white folks here, tolerate such from a fellow black man/woman angry
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Donkaro: 9:54pm On May 03, 2015
how many times will this make frontpage?
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by NegeduGrace(f): 9:58pm On May 03, 2015
Ferebiekun:

Her action as portrayed here is nothing but a show of feminist energy! Imaging the stress of the Day and her still being up to the task that every one of her guests and well-wishers must be entertained. She is certainly strong and conscious of her responsibilities. Happy married life to the couple. You should wish them well too.
wrong quote..seems u haven't been 2 a wedding b4.
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by Caseless: 11:49pm On May 03, 2015
enoqueen:
Seeing her self, u go no say na local girl.

See as she black. undecided
lupita nyongo too is local. How old are u?
Re: Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? by OKNkanu(m): 12:49am On May 04, 2015
Marry better wife you no go gree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral / OMG: Wedding Palava: See Dressing Ooo / Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.