Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd (33143 Views)

Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by bobcharly(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2015
meanwhile,that same bout paid me well, so i have a different opinion..what a beautiful Weather in May...#teamMayWeather

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Lifebender(m): 2:38pm On May 03, 2015
donnypool:

typical nigerian mentality, mayweather won coz of american judge, GMB won coz of north rigging blah blah. I was on an american website, and there was nothing like match fixing. I came on nairaland, and all i see are cowards that cannot accept defeat.

Who da bleep said he won cos of American judges?Floyd defininitely didnt win by running around with the punches he threw.The bloke definitely knows how to play his way.
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Okuda(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Mtchew... Let him go fight D klitschko brothers... Omo na d younger brother go handle am... Ask Samuel peters... Im go beat d younger bro con dy boast say im go beat d elder one... Omo na ice block dem take massage im face... under 4 rounds d match Don end gon... dem con dy beg D elder klitschko...

they are not in the same category and it would never happen in the history of the sport! its that simple!

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Elxandre(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Well, everybody loves the underdog...
I'm glad we agree Floyd's arrogant and the likes.

Humans are wired to develop an apathy towards those who spread their folly by thinking and speaking of themselves as better than others.

This is life.

Your talents might take you to the top, but it takes strength of character to keep you there.

From what I gathered, Manny performed better...
Either ways,
If it were in the hands of people to choose their winner, well, I think I know who takes the day.
We like our boxing champions BAD and ARROGANT. Who cares what your background is in a boxing ring?
Boxers have never been known to be 'good boys', so I don't get the criticism Floyd gets.

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Did mammy agree to it?

'Manny', sir. smiley
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 03, 2015
Lifebender:

Who da bleep said he won cos of American judges?Floyd defininitely didnt win by running around with the punches he threw.The bloke definitely knows how to play his way.

go back and re-read your post i quoted.
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Missonas(f): 2:42pm On May 03, 2015
#TeamBashAli
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by nortcentrallord(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2015
Who is Teebillz? undecided
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by wahalababe(f): 2:47pm On May 03, 2015
soo if he doesnt watch boxing again, i shld drop dead abi...rabbish me sef i willnot listen to tiwa savage song again shikina
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by wahalababe(f): 2:47pm On May 03, 2015
soo if he doesnt watch boxing again, i shld drop dead abi...rabbish me sef i willnot listen to tiwa savage song again shikina
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 03, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Mtchew... Let him go fight D klitschko brothers... Omo na d younger brother go handle am... Ask Samuel peters... Im go beat d younger bro con dy boast say im go beat d elder one... Omo na ice block dem take massage im face... under 4 rounds d match Don end gon... dem con dy beg D elder klitschko...
hahahahahahahahahahahahah....... guy u wicked o...
..dem no born am well......im own don finish even before fight start..
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by ojeffo: 2:51pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:

You do realize that Floyd is the world champion right? And he got there by beaten a lot of people.

The problem with a lot of folks as regards that fight is that they were too sentimental. I am not interested in the fight bit a lot of people just chose Pacman cos he was "Humble", he was religious and he comes from a background that was considered poorer than Floyd and a lot just hated Floyd cos he is arrogant, proud and boastful (I wonder what that had to do with his ability to play the sport)

Floyd won the fight, let everyone congratulate the winner
I CARTON OF ORIJIN FOR U
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by putin3: 2:57pm On May 03, 2015
That toy boy wan tell us say he bet 10,000 naira fool
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Eluwilussit(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
yea... I think if he's gud enough he should go fight d klitschko brothers...

Floyd is welterweight and not heavy weight. He can't fight the klistcho brothers. He deserved the win. Pacman was not organized. Fought to the gallery. Floyd landed more punches and power punches as well. Floyd won though I wanted Pacman to win.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by missbehave247(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2015
Not as if he bet
starlingbawa:

Exactly!!!

Who cares if he doesn't see any more boxing matches... grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by lukxman(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2015
Floyd is the season. Can't you see the weather? It's Floyd and the month is May; I bet you don't need a weatherman. Floyd Mayweather is the game

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by richard870(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2015
I noticed that years back when Hasim Rahman finished 'yeye' Lennox lewis, only 4 'yeye' Lewis 2 call for a re-match and beat Hasim Rahman like crawling baby
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by alberto2k(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2015
I know Kingtom is behind Manny Pacman's downfall. . . wicked ojuju chief priest angry angry
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Boss13: 3:12pm On May 03, 2015
Honestly, I wanted manny to win, but wait a minute have you seen may-weather work out rate
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2015
Lifebender:

C ya head Ehn grin grin gringrin
I no lie na grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
liar angry
undecided Do I know you?
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by millhouse: 3:15pm On May 03, 2015
True boxing fans and I mean the real ones not the follow follow type know Mayweather is more technical and he was favourite to win.

Manny whom I love by the way is a fighter, will come at you fast, however, Mayweather can defend for the world, he blocked a lot of his punches and when Mayweather lands u a punch which he go a lot in during the fight, it's like Slegde hammer hit you.

Mayweather is a smart and technical boxer, he is also very good with his movement and usually wears his opponent out faster.
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by starlingbawa(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2015
missbehave247:
Not as if he bet

No mind am jor!

Didn't he hear one of the commentators highlighting the fact that Mark Wahlberg staked a $250K bet with Sean 'Puff Daddy' Combs that Manny was going to win, and still lost?

Him wey no bet one naira come here dey find cheap publicity... Make e go look bush jor! grin grin grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by deadie(m): 3:19pm On May 03, 2015
I watched the fight. Anybody who said Mayweather didn't win either did not watch the fight or knows nothing about boxing. Boxing is not a popularity contest. Look at the following stats from BBC (http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/boxing/32572399) and tell me how Pacquaio won.

Mayweather Pacquiao
Punches throws: 435 429
Punches landed: 148 81
Jabs thrown: 267 193
Jabs landed: 67 18

Pacman is used to throwing 700 punches in a fight, but couldn't achieve that against 'Moneyman'. Why? Because "Mayweather kept moving (his haters will say running)" says Pacquiao. That is boxing. Floyd got a great footwork to get away from Manny whilst managing to throw more jabs and punches with better accuracy.
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2015
alberto2k:
I know Kingt om is behind Manny Pacman's downfall. . . wicked ojuju chief priest angry angry
When the mumu no gree pay, how I go do, na so I fúck David Haye up for that match that year grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by starlingbawa(m): 3:21pm On May 03, 2015
deadie:
I watched the fight. Anybody who said Mayweather didn't win either did not watch the fight or knows nothing about boxing. Boxing is not a popularity contest. Look at the following stats from BBC (http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/boxing/32572399) and tell me how Pacquaio won.

Mayweather Pacquiao
Punches throws 435 429
Punches landed 148 81
Jabs thrown 267 193
Jabs landed 67 18

Pacman is used to throwing 700 punches in a fight, but couldn't achieve that against 'Moneyman'. Why? Because he keeps moving says Pacquiao. That is boxing. Floyd got a great footwork to get away from Manny whilst managing to throw more jabs and punches with better accuracy.

Word dude!!!

Manny was fast but Floyd was smarter and that's clearly what counted at the end of the night!!!!!
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by onaka1: 3:22pm On May 03, 2015
Lol...mayweather can never and will not try fighting heavy weight category....
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by LastProphet: 3:27pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:

You do realize that Floyd is the world champion right? And he got there by beaten a lot of people.

The problem with a lot of folks as regards that fight is that they were too sentimental. I am not interested in the fight bit a lot of people just chose Pacman cos he was "Humble", he was religious and he comes from a background that was considered poorer than Floyd and a lot just hated Floyd cos he is arrogant, proud and boastful (I wonder what that had to do with his ability to play the sport)

Floyd won the fight, let everyone congratulate the winner

he didn't win any fight, he kept running all over the ring and throwing feeble punches that only counted with those asshole judges. Pacman was the only person ready to fight for all I saw
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by mmsen: 3:27pm On May 03, 2015
I'm lost as to how anyone thought Floyd would lose - he's unbeaten.

Pacquiao has been beaten several times.

The result was never in doubt.
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by alberto2k(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
When the mumu no gree pay, how I go do, na so I fúck David Haye up for that match that year grin
why u no give our own Samuel peters the ochumopor to beat that oyinbo guy way give amu KO… i dislike floyd jor. . . Now Manny no get option but to retire angry angry
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Mynd44: 3:30pm On May 03, 2015
LastProphet:

he didn't win any fight, he kept running all over the ring and throwing feeble punches that only counted with those asshole judges. Pacman was the only person ready to fight for all I saw
It is called playing to the rules

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka / Kevin Olusola: From Medicine To Grammy Award Winner / Anita Joseph Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday In Matching Outfit With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.