Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd (33145 Views)

Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by CLEARINGAGENT: 2:15pm On May 03, 2015
Who still watches boxing anyway, i think its all entertament.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by loomer: 2:15pm On May 03, 2015
Like say u pay watch the fight

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 03, 2015
manny... i was hoping floyd would lose but i think the fight was fixed.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by lomprico(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2015
missbehave247:
That his decison not my
Mine!

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 03, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Teebillz has vowed never to watch a boxing match again till he dies cos he thinks the world just got scammed. Do you agree with him, guys? Which of the two boxers were you hoping would win?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/teebillz-vows-never-to-watch-boxing.html

THATS HIS BUSINESS

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by tpiadotcom: 2:18pm On May 03, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

THATS HIS BUSINESS

Hm, isn't that 20th century fox?
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Hotstew(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2015
missbehave247:
That his decison not my

The word is "mine" not "my"

6 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by femi4: 2:21pm On May 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringrin
I'd hoped he wouldn't win. Even those who didn't watch the match subconsciously rooted for the "underdog"...
But then, I realized, like wrestling....boxing can be fixed.
lipsrsealed
There is no sport that can't be fixed. Match fixing everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by crisycent: 2:21pm On May 03, 2015
Three judges can't be wrong at the same time. It was a unnanimous decision. I can't pay 50naira to watch your wife perform. She's a scam too!!!

11 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by preciousMI1(f): 2:21pm On May 03, 2015
I will never watch or listen tiwa savages music again....

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Lifebender(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:

You do realize that Floyd is the world champion right? And he got there by beaten a lot of people.

The problem with a lot of folks as regards that fight is that they were too sentimental. I am not interested in the fight bit a lot of people just chose Pacman cos he was "Humble", he was religious and he comes from a background that was considered poorer than Floyd and a lot just hated Floyd cos he is arrogant, proud and boastful (I wonder what that had to do with his ability to play the sport)

Floyd won the fight, let everyone congratulate the winner

Won the fight by covering more distance than Eden Hazard and Cesc FabregasWhatever happened to all the Jabs and side cuts he took 4,5,6...Besyds fighting an American man on America soil with Two American judges and a Ref.You cant tell mii thats fair Bro

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Lifebender(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Very busy. I went to visit my brother, a Priest sent to a 'Networkless' village/jungle.Chai the man is really suffering for the Lord. grin

C ya head Ehn grin grin gringrin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by 0ldirtybastard(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Well, everybody loves the underdog...
I'm glad we agree Floyd's arrogant and the likes.

Humans are wired to develop an apathy towards those who spread their folly by thinking and speaking of themselves as better than others.

This is life.

Your talents might take you to the top, but it takes strength of character to keep you there.

From what I gathered, Manny performed better...
Either ways,
If it were in the hands of people to choose their winner, well, I think I know who takes the day.

Had it been I've not noticed you as a sensible person from your subsequent posts on other threads, I would have called you a senseless imp. How does character injure talent or hinder progress if played well?

6 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Mynd44: 2:26pm On May 03, 2015
Lifebender:

Won the fight by covering more distance than Eden Hazard and Cesc FabregasWhatever happened to all the Jabs and side cuts he took 4,5,6...Besyds fighting an American man on America soil with Two American judges and a Ref.You cant tell mii thats fair Bro
Did mammy agree to it?
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by lukaino(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2015
This is what is called 'American Wonder" for those who know... grin

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Lifebender(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
yea... I think if he's gud enough he should go fight d klitschko brothers...

Wladimir will swallow him up in R4/6.But wait,they're in diff divisions.
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by ggrin(f): 2:27pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Even as a young boxer in Abeokuta, our fights were fixed! I don't know how it works now, but back then, the losers got more money grin grin grin
liar angry
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Lifebender(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Did mammy agree to it?
Of course.The bloke thought he won the fight.You know this is America right..
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Bellfun(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2015
Teebillz park well joor!..who cares if u ever watch boxing or "10-10" again!

Were u expecting a TKO? That both boxers shuld throw caution to d wind? Floyd has always been a very technical boxer who always looks for a way to neutralize his opponents! He always wins his matches from "defensive" position!..that's his tactics and he will never take any rash decision...He won square and fair!

6 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 03, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Teebillz has vowed never to watch a boxing match again till he dies cos he thinks the world just got scammed. Do you agree with him, guys? Which of the two boxers were you hoping would win?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/teebillz-vows-never-to-watch-boxing.html

who is teebillz? honestly i have never heard this name b4. ..... MEANWHILE, U R HEAR CRYING WHILE PACMAN ACCEPTED DEFEAT AND BLAME SHOULDER INJURY FOR DEFEAT, THEN U R HERE CRYING AND DRINKING PANADOL FOR ANOTHER MAN'S HEADACHE.

there is no controversy boy big mouth and u can go on with your sentiment and frustration....below is the fight official statistics; i guess you watched with black and white tv.

Mayweather Pacquiao
Punches throws
435 429
Punches landed
148 81
Jabs thrown
267 193
Jabs landed
67 18

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/boxing/32572399

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by mikylon(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2015
Ok... I won't watch African magic again. ....
Who cares!!!
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by phransix147(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2015
Oyingbo market no know say person no come...

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by 9jatatafo(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2015
Floyd Mayweather is a cunny and smart boxer, he gave Manny the opportunity to throw his best punches and the Moneyman defended himself well then he hit pacman hard with meaningful punches. The bout was like watching Barcelona vs Chelsea in 2012 Champions league game. Mayweather was Chelsea and Pacman a Barcelona.

7 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by sannirules(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2015
Manny won the fight. He was much more on the offensive and was better.
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by starlingbawa(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2015
missbehave247:
That his decison not my

Exactly!!!

Who cares if he doesn't see any more boxing matches... grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by notoriousbabe: 2:32pm On May 03, 2015
missbehave247:
That his decison not my
mine grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 03, 2015
Lifebender:

typical nigerian mentality, mayweather won coz of american judge, GMB won coz of north rigging blah blah. I was on an american website, and there was nothing like match fixing. I came on nairaland, and all i see are cowards that cannot accept defeat.

7 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 03, 2015
sannirules:
Manny won the fight. He was much more on the offensive and was better.

boxing is all about tactics and not offensive. watch the game again, mayweather defense is more superior than manny

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by freecocoa(f): 2:35pm On May 03, 2015
Who cares? Duh!

And peeps should quit the sentimental bull crap, this isn't about attitude but skills as a boxer, May won,Manny lost, deal with it and move on.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 03, 2015
cheesy
phransix147:
Oyingbo market no know say person no come...
grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by slapandfall(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
yea... I think if he's gud enough he should go fight d klitschko brothers...

:::::::::ℓ☺ℓ :::::::.. But I think boxers are categorised into weights. (Heavy, light, middle, etc).. I don't tik kiltscho brodas and FM are in the same weight. So they can't fight.

I hope am correct though.. I feel MP is more powerful but FM knows more tricks and more of the rules.

This is W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t will call (hu read naim serios, hu pass naim know book).

Congrats FM. MP is still a champion though.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by TeamSimple(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2015
But honestly watching the fight again,I don't know how the judges came up with that figure. Let be true to ourselves background and profile aside,Mayweather would have made the bout boring with ihis defensive approach to the bout. Post match views from the spectators expressed their disbelief on the outcome of the result. Most asked for a rematch. They felt the best May should have goten was maybe a draw. Even Mike tyson wasn't convinced. Most made reference to round 3 and 7 which was given to Mayweather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kevin Olusola: From Medicine To Grammy Award Winner / Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday / Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.