Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd (33144 Views)

Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Jaypea98: 5:56pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Even as a young boxer in Abeokuta, our fights were fixed! I don't know how it works now, but back then, the losers got more money grin grin grin
Once a Radicalist, a Chronic philanderer,a Boxer too and now a 'repentant' medical doctor!!!!!!
When do we get to read your Biography?
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by dyabman(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringrin
I'd hoped he wouldn't win. Even those who didn't watch the match subconsciously rooted for the "underdog"...
But then, I realized, like wrestling....boxing can be fixed.
lipsrsealed

Very much fixed angry
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by newacca: 6:05pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Even as a young boxer in Abeokuta, our fights were fixed! I don't know how it works now, but back then, the losers got more money grin grin grin
Do you still have passion for boxing and are you still in it as hobby or profession? Abeokuta had abundle of talented boxers and still have them, must most of them lose focus so fast and turned to street fighters.
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by micrep3030(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2015
I agree with him the match is a scam
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by JoeCutie(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2015
Who is Teebillz? Sounds like medicine name. undecided

Tell me, where in the world today do we not have "politics"...where? Oh, or is he just realizing that now.
He himself (T-wateva) is where he is today, not because he's the best - or anything close to that - in the game, but because he knows someone, someone who knows someone, or someone who knows someone who knows someone. That on it's own is politics.

It's even good he isn't watching again (if at all he won't watch, cos I know very sure that the stupid boy will watch the next match), so one less viewer. Make we see road abeg. Who cares?! undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by dellaziz(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2015
please who knows where i can get tea bags used for herb packaging in lagos or ibadan ..THANKS in advance
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
okoso grin
Limpopo grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2015
Jaypea98:

Once a Radicalist, a Chronic philanderer,a Boxer too and now a 'repentant' medical doctor!!!!!!
When do we get to read your Biography?
In due time grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2015
newacca:

Do you still have passion for boxing and are you still in it as hobby or profession? Abeokuta had abundle of talented boxers and still have them, must most of them lose focus so fast and turned to street fighters.
Sadly, we were poorly managed, a lot of boys lost interest because they were shortchanged by their so-called managers! Like you said, most of them ended up on the streets, I remember in '98 when I fought a certain Billy Balogun, a powerhouse, the guy beat me no be small. He had talent, I don't know where he is now, Amosun should really do something to revitalize the "Fighting" spirit in Ogun!
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Akokwa123: 7:28pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:

You do realize that Floyd is the world champion right? And he got there by beaten a lot of people.

The problem with a lot of folks as regards that fight is that they were too sentimental. I am not interested in the fight bit a lot of people just chose Pacman cos he was "Humble", he was religious and he comes from a background that was considered poorer than Floyd and a lot just hated Floyd cos he is arrogant, proud and boastful (I wonder what that had to do with his ability to play the sport)

Floyd won the fight, let everyone congratulate the winner

You a very correct. A lot of people were emotional.boxing and any sports does not have anything to do with emotions.do the sport and win.i watched the fight and Mayweather won the fight fair and square.any other person with a different opinion may have watched another fight.
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by newacca: 7:30pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Sadly, we were poorly managed, a lot of boys lost interest because they were shortchanged by their so-called managers! Like you said, most of them ended up on the streets, I remember in '98 when I fought a certain Billy Balogun, a powerhouse, the guy beat me no be small. He had talent, I don't know where he is now, Amosun should really do something to revitalize the "Fighting" spirit in Ogun!
We can do it together. Me, you and other lovers of boxing who have attachment with the city/state.
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2015
newacca:

We can do it together. Me, you and other lovers of boxing who has attachment with the city/state.
We will,,we must! The street kids must be given a chance
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by newacca: 7:47pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
We will,,we must! The street kids must be given a chance
Yeah bro! Yeah!
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2015
newacca:
Yeah bro! Yeah!
When I get back to Abeokuta I'll look into that wink
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by newacca: 7:54pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
When I get back to Abeokuta I'll look into that wink
Aiit bro. It's gonna be interesting.
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2015
newacca:
Aiit bro. It's gonna be interesting.
cool cool
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by millhouse: 9:25pm On May 03, 2015
iker:
It's a shame to see so many people who don't understand boxing here but it's a mainstream event so it comes with the territory I guess.
"I think Floyd won easily and has always been better than Pacquiao, finally the debate is over, we can all move on and decide where Floyd ranks in the top five of all time boxers.
"I think it's disgraceful that the first thing Manny did was complain about his injury. News flash to all those who aren't well acquainted with the sport, most boxers are carrying some kind of injury into the fight. If it's truly serious the fight will be postponed or cancelled (e.g. broken bone or cut around eyes) but if it's not you continue with the fight and cannot use that injury as an excuse.
"Throughout the promotion there have been amazing double standards involved, saying Floyd has slowed and down due to the manner of his two wins against Maidana whereas Pacquiao is still considered amazing following his loss by KO to Marquez. If Floyd lost and blamed a shoulder he would be ridiculed. I hope we do the same to Manny since the reverse is the case."
spot on
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Okeikpu(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Mtchew... Let him go fight D klitschko brothers... Omo na d younger brother go handle am... Ask Samuel peters... Im go beat d younger bro con dy boast say im go beat d elder one... Omo na ice block dem take massage im face... under 4 rounds d match Don end gon... dem con dy beg D elder klitschko...
Ths sport isn't for kids.....take ur blackazz to the romantic section (⌒▽⌒)
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by khassy(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Female proctology grin

hian

are we about to witness another doctor turned rapist?smileysadsadsadsad >-\>-\
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2015
khassy:

hian

are we about to witness another doctor turned rapist?smileysadsadsadsad >-\>-\
No wink
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2015
Okeikpu:
Ths sport isn't for kids.....take ur blackazz to the romantic section (⌒▽⌒)
who u be gon?
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2015
Mee234:

Have u heard of weight categories?
nope..fill me in.
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:06pm On May 03, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Floyd is welterweight and not heavy weight. He can't fight the klistcho brothers. He deserved the win. Pacman was not organized. Fought to the gallery. Floyd landed more punches and power punches as well. Floyd won though I wanted Pacman to win.
Ok.
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2015
talk2myles:

hahahahahahahahahahahahah....... guy u wicked o...
..dem no born am well......im own don finish even before fight start..
I tell u.. person con dy boast say im better pas Ali.
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2015
Okuda:

they are not in the same category and it would never happen in the history of the sport! its that simple!
Ok..
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2015
slapandfall:

:::::::::ℓ☺ℓ :::::::.. But I think boxers are categorised into weights. (Heavy, light, middle, etc).. I don't tik kiltscho brodas and FM are in the same weight. So they can't fight.

I hope am correct though.. I feel MP is more powerful but FM knows more tricks and more of the rules.

This is W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t will call (hu read naim serios, hu pass naim know book).

Congrats FM. MP is still a champion though.
Abi
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2015
nairalandist:

Their weight division is different. Floyd Mayweather is in the lightweight division while the Klitschko brothers are heavyweight. . . By the way, do you even follow boxing bro?
Wats my business.??
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:10pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Hmmmmmm grin
Baddo... hehehe...
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by khassy(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
No wink

OK if you say so
smileysmileysmileywink
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:

He is retiring in September.
Eyah
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 03, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
nope..fill me in.
Boxing is a weight based sport. you fight according to Ur weight. Floyd can not fight in heavy weight category
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by jamovogue: 10:40pm On May 03, 2015
I i agree wit u guy.. Bleep m.weda and boxing crew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kevin Olusola: From Medicine To Grammy Award Winner / Anita Joseph Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday In Matching Outfit With Daughter / Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.