Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd (33148 Views)

Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by ggrin(f): 3:30pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
undecided Did I known you?
shocked sadsad
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by publicenemy(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2015
vizkiz:
ok, I will never watch Tom and Jerry also...who cares

I tire oh!
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2015
alberto2k:

why u no give our own Samuel peters the ochumopor to beat that oyinbo guy way give amu KO… i dislike floyd jor. . . Now Manny no get option but to retire angry angry
Na so we see am grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 03, 2015
A
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by khassy(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Even as a young boxer in Abeokuta, our fights were fixed! I don't know how it works now, but back then, the losers got more money grin grin grin

so kingtom is now a boxer angryangry

tell me more

anyways

this tea sweet ooo
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Franzeez(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2015
I was there in Vegas and I must say it was a shame. I just wasted my money to fly from Sydney to Vegas for a shit scammed fight that was clearly won by PAC Man. What a shame!
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by kingsley18(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2015
If its was in Nigeria Manny Pacquiao might be heading for the Tribunals in Abuja now. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2015
khassy:

so kingtom is now a boxer angryangry
tell me more

anyways
this tea sweet ooo
Young boxer na grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by iker: 3:42pm On May 03, 2015
It's a shame to see so many people who don't understand boxing here but it's a mainstream event so it comes with the territory I guess.
"I think Floyd won easily and has always been better than Pacquiao, finally the debate is over, we can all move on and decide where Floyd ranks in the top five of all time boxers.
"I think it's disgraceful that the first thing Manny did was complain about his injury. News flash to all those who aren't well acquainted with the sport, most boxers are carrying some kind of injury into the fight. If it's truly serious the fight will be postponed or cancelled (e.g. broken bone or cut around eyes) but if it's not you continue with the fight and cannot use that injury as an excuse.
"Throughout the promotion there have been amazing double standards involved, saying Floyd has slowed and down due to the manner of his two wins against Maidana whereas Pacquiao is still considered amazing following his loss by KO to Marquez. If Floyd lost and blamed a shoulder he would be ridiculed. I hope we do the same to Manny since the reverse is the case."

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 03, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
yea... I think if he's gud enough he should go fight d klitschko brothers...
Have u heard of weight categories?

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by InvertedHammer: 3:43pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:

You do realize that Floyd is the world champion right? And he got there by beaten a lot of people.

The problem with a lot of folks as regards that fight is that they were too sentimental. I am not interested in the fight bit a lot of people just chose Pacman cos he was "Humble", he was religious and he comes from a background that was considered poorer than Floyd and a lot just hated Floyd cos he is arrogant, proud and boastful (I wonder what that had to do with his ability to play the sport)

Floyd won the fight, let everyone congratulate the winner
/
You are right.

The fight was hyped to high heaven.

People forgot it was a boxing match. I guess they were expecting it to turn to UFC after 5th round.

Serves them right.

Btw if Teebillx (whoever he is, cos I don't know) does not watch Boxing henceforth, nobody will know or care. I have never watched English Premier soccer in my life and soccer fans don't know or care about my existence.
/

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by khassy(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Pele.
Btw, you should consider towing that path too.
With your medical skills....ohhhhh, the heavenly harvest just got BOUNTIFUL!!!
kingtom..... medical line

someone pls wake me up

we already have enough doctor turned rapist already

try being an orthopedic cus that's the only medical line I can trust kingtom with
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
shocked sadsad
Okoto! grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by InvertedHammer: 3:45pm On May 03, 2015
khassy:

kingtom..... medical line

someone pls wake me up

try being an orthopedic cus that's the only medical line I can trust kingtom with
/
Are you saying that you don't trust male proctologists too?

/
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by khassy(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Young boxer na grin

wetin you been d box?
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by ddeola: 4:09pm On May 03, 2015
Who is Tillbizz and what is his contribution in the boxing world ? A spectator has no say in real issues. Nobody will miss him if he doesn't watch boxing again.

Mr Tbizs, face your own trade and make a difference where you are

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by khassy(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Are you saying that you don't trust male proctologists too?

/

I trust them

its just kingtom I don't trust

BTW

ever heard of gays? are the females?
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2015
khassy:

kin gtom..... medical line

someone pls wake me up

try being an orthopedic cus that's the only medical line I can trust ki ngtom with
InvertedHammer is right, I need to try proctology grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by solobenzo(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2015
who the Bleep cares he is st stanky rich undecided
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2015
khassy:

wetin you been d box?
Your head grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2015
khassy:

I trust them
its just king tom I don't trust

BTW
ever heard of gays? are the females?
Khabuqui grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by shamecurls(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2015
The dude knows nothing about Boxing........He was watching ring dominance instead of pointers

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by khassy(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
InvertedHammer is right, I need to try proctology grin

gay alert
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by khassy(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Khabuqui grin

treyuiopnmfw? ;P tongue
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2015
khassy:

gay alert
Female proctology grin
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by KingTom(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2015
khassy:

treyuiopnmfw? ;P tongue
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by caprini1: 4:27pm On May 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Well, everybody loves the underdog...
I'm glad we agree Floyd's arrogant and the likes.

Humans are wired to develop an apathy towards those who spread their folly by thinking and speaking of themselves as better than others.

This is life.

Your talents might take you to the top, but it takes strength of character to keep you there.

From what I gathered, Manny performed better...
Either ways,
If it were in the hands of people to choose their winner, well, I think I know who takes the day.
I got to church late today,because I needed to see this fight.Pacman won that fight ,sentiments apart,Floyd was avoiding his punches like hell,I still don't understand how Floyd won.May be there are new rules we don't know.Anyway after the fight I saw brought to you by. "(C)2015 mayweather entertainment". On my TV...so I rested my case.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by Isomerizm(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Had it been I've not noticed you as a sensible person from your subsequent posts on other threads, I would have called you a senseless imp. How does character injure talent or hinder progress if played well?
you dey mind that one?
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by kenex4ever(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Well, everybody loves the underdog...
I'm glad we agree Floyd's arrogant and the likes.

Humans are wired to develop an apathy towards those who spread their folly by thinking and speaking of themselves as better than others.

This is life.

Your talents might take you to the top, but it takes strength of character to keep you there.

From what I gathered, Manny performed better...
Either ways,
If it were in the hands of people to choose their winner, well, I think I know who takes the day.
I saw every bit of d fight n I knew from what I saw dat floyd was Gonna win by a slim margin. Manny fought well but floyd is a more sensible fighter, he is very defensive n good at counter punching. Most of his blows had more effect on manny. Even b4 d fight most professional boxers said dat floyd will out box manny with his counters n it happened. Floyd won by unanimous decision and not by split. Even if dey repeat d fight floyd will still win because he is smarter.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by golddeejay(m): 4:58pm On May 03, 2015
Who cares abt wat teebillz does?

The match boring die. Pacman made a mistake of playing to d gallery. He shd know it will be hard to get inside of may. Though that is his style. But he fought at may's pace. I am not a boxer but he shd have change tactics and also make d match more boring. But he played into his opponent's hand and tactics
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by searay(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2015
I knew Mayweather will win Buhari
Re: Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd by ggrin(f): 5:33pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Okoto! grin
okoso grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe In Newspaper Print Dress (Photos) / Photos From The Launching Of Dj Cuppy's Foundation In Abuja / Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.