Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

How To Tackle A "No Sex" Relationship ;D;D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tackle A "No Sex" Relationship ;D;D (768 Views)

For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tackle A "No Sex" Relationship ;D;D by WhoBeThisMan: 9:10am On May 03, 2015
I met a girl, we went out to a nice resturant, she agreed to date me, but with this condition:

"You promise me that it will be a no sex relationship, I am saving it for my future husband"

I said:

"No problem, I totally agree. But you promise me that you will never demand money/recharge card/anything from me, I am saving my money for my future wife"

I think that is a fair deal, what do you think guys?

N/B this scenery only played in my head and not real life grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tackle A "No Sex" Relationship ;D;D by Nobody: 9:12am On May 03, 2015
Stale
Re: How To Tackle A "No Sex" Relationship ;D;D by Cutehector(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2015
Dnt be a whoosie.... Its very easy to get laid frm a girlfrnd who says no sex till marriage..
Re: How To Tackle A "No Sex" Relationship ;D;D by Nobody: 9:20am On May 03, 2015
So you only decide to spent money on her when she gives you sex. Tell me, Isn't that prostitution?

1 Like

Re: How To Tackle A "No Sex" Relationship ;D;D by Fairgodwin(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2015
undecided
Re: How To Tackle A "No Sex" Relationship ;D;D by WhoBeThisMan: 9:24am On May 03, 2015
SagePerv:
So you only decide to spent money on her when she gives you sex. Tell me, Isn't that prostitution?
No now, let's think about it for a min, she is saving it for her future husband, I want to also save my money for my future wife
Re: How To Tackle A "No Sex" Relationship ;D;D by Welrez(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2015
Girls have this foul wont to want to have their cake and eat it. If the guy decides to spend on her and she ends up dumping him, they will say he is a maga; and if he refuses to spend on her, they will say he is not caring. It is better you make it expressly clear to her before the relationship kicks off to avoid stories that touch. The last time I checked a gal dumped a guy for being a school drop-out.

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be True Love? / WOMEN Protest For Lack Of MEN To Make Them Pregnant / Is Marriage Really Scary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.