Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. (3911 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Bomb Shell From Oby Ezekwesili On Why The Nigerian Economy Is Down ! / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by kasiem(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2015
#1: when the man from maidugri made a claim that part of the problems which culminated to boko haram was the neglect by government and asked what obasanjo did to control this neglect........ Oby, in response said that state collect fifty of the federation allowance, she acknowledged the fact that the state government has more responsibility in connecting with their local constituents and citizenry more than the federal government..... So, going by this why did Oby during her BBOG campaign not acknowledge the responsibility of shettima in playing a part in the chibok issue cos he was the chief security of the state and collects security allowances, rather Oby heaped all the responsibility of federal government?
#2: when a lady asked a question that pertains to combating of corruption in the country.... Oby acknowledged the fact that gej's administration has taken a unique and giant step in that area by creating a 'social safety net' as systems and which has the capacity of looking into youth unemployment..... does this justify Gej's claim during the campaign that he has digitally fought corruption despite the fact that he's not used the crude and primordial means which some people have been profering as veritable means?
#3: at the earlier stages of the interview, the whole house including Oby acknowledged the fact that nigeria has made tremendous progress the fight against corruption, rising from nö 2 during the obj's days to nö 38 in gej's days on transparency international..... furthermore, does this show the fact that Oby was being deceptful in criticising gej of being corrupt and depleting the nation's reserve?
#4: Oby in the interview tried saying the country is in a bad shape going by the fact that the elites have failed in galvanising our shared vision..... is Oby part of this elites cos coming from nnewi south where she's from I'm yet to have that sense of connection which Oby has for her fellow constituents, as she's totally disconnected from the grassroot. Could it be said she's one of the problems of nigeria?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by PPAngel(f): 12:04pm On May 03, 2015
Bone that ugly Obasanjo girlfriend

She has shown how hypocritical, self serving and dense she is.

Waiting for her to start fighting Buhari when he releases his cabinet without her worwor face

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by chronique(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2015
Abeg leave that woman that doesn't have sense. I asked her only 3 questions on twitter and she couldn't answer any. But if it's to criticize Jonathan,how mouth will suddenly become sharp like blade.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by kasiem(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2015
Ishilove and lalasticlala can u do me that which u do onto yourselves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by Firefire(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2015
she was even praising some of Jonathan's initiatives - SMH

double mouthed fellow, judgment day would be interesting.

awon olofo undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by kasiem(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2015
Firefire:
she was even praising some of Jonathan's initiatives - SMH

double mouthed fellow, judgment day would be interesting.

awon olofo undecided
one great thing about jonathan remains that u can never run away from praising him one day..... remember how obj praised his agricultural strides

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 03, 2015
I've always have this feeling that Her campaign is "parts made in Onitcha" and "assembled in Aba". But I hope the truth comes out soonest.
These Nigerian elites makes me doubt virtually everything with their double standard mouths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by Firefire(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2015
kasiem:
one great thing about jonathan remains that u can never run away from praising him one day..... remember how obj praised his agricultural strides

Posterity will judge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by kasiem(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2015
Firefire:

Posterity will judge.
sometimes, I doubt if posterity exists in nigeria cos the way we shape the past and the future amazes nature here. My dad and his mates had always prayed that posterity will one day judge buhari for the way he upturned their booming biz back in the days but that same buhari was shaped around to become a saint.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 03, 2015
A good critics will not about total condemnation but pointing out some of the bad side
Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by IGBOSON2: 1:29pm On May 03, 2015
kasiem:
sometimes, I doubt if posterity exists in nigeria cos the way we shape the past and the future amazes nature here. My dad and his mates had always prayed that posterity will one day judge buhari for the way he upturned their booming biz back in the days but that same buhari was shaped around to become a saint.

^^^Bros, that's the miraculous effects of 'repackaging'! Behold, all your sins will be washed away, and you'll become as new: whiter than Snow White, and purer than a vestal-virgin! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by Mrbigman1(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2015
kasiem:

Lmao.

Made in Nija posterity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by kasiem(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Lmao.

Made in Nija posterity.
imagine how atiku, saraki, timi sylva etc became Messiah's in nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by kasiem(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2015
eliment:
A good critics will not about total condemnation but pointing out some of the bad side
it's not a matter of being a good critic rather it's comparing her stance in the controversial periods with her stance now, the contradictions on the same subject puts her off as a hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by kasiem(m): 1:40pm On May 03, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Bros, that's the miraculous effects of 'repackaging'! Behold, all your sins will be washed away, and you'll become as new: whiter than Snow White, and purer than a vestal-virgin! wink
if Satan can ever get packaging from apc media, jesus will be jealous of him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by HzRF(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2015
Oby is bitter becuz NOI that she is competing with is getting relevance

She just pained

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by atlwireles: 2:42pm On May 03, 2015
She and her gang spent years demonising Jonathan, the ball is now in their court, they are trying desperately to cool the political temperature. Unfortunately, they took things too far and their failure is guaranteed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by major466(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

Waiting for her to start fighting Buhari when he releases his cabinet without her worwor face
cheesy
Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2015
Kasiem my bros, always space your work so that it will be fun to read...

To the topic:

Now, Jonathan did a great disservice to Nigeria by allowing APC control over the media. Hence, it was APC and their spin doctors that dictated what Nigerians read daily in the news and how it is structured...

It was this mistake that made his administration reactive rather than proactive in national discuss...APC had already convinced the masses that Jonathan did nothing before his media managers woke up for a reorientation of masses which to me achieved little...

Remember, APC campaign was managed by Obama friend's agency. Hence, they are master of the art of propaganda. Same kind of propaganda used by the west to destabilize Libya and kill Gadaffi. They convinced Libyans that Gadaffi is there problem but today with Gadaffi dead; I believe Libyans are seeing who the problems are albeit too late...

APC demonized and convinced the north that Jonathan is anti-north and then used Tinubu factor and ethnicity to get SW to join. With these election was won and lost. Nigeria system is structured in such a way that it is only the north that will always determine the winner of presidential elections.

Finally, having won election now, APC and buhari are on reverse gear to reduce expectation of people from them. Since, the expectation of a magical nation they promised in the cause of demonizing Jonathan was utopian.

Obiagelli Ezekwesili sojourn in that interview is with regard to this. Remember, her master Obj is part of this conspiracy. Times to come, will either vindicate Jonathan or otherwise. But he's being vindicated already with these guys(Buhari, Atiku, Ezekwesili etc) saying it is not an overnight job as they expected from Jonathan.

I am watching to see how APC will reinvent his policies which to me are quite phenomenal...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2015
chronique:
Abeg leave that woman that doesn't have sense. I asked her only 3 questions on twitter and she couldn't answer any. But if it's to criticize Jonathan,how mouth will suddenly become sharp like blade.

You can as well drop those questions here...maybe her team here will attempt them...otherwise you also make this thread richer...
Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

grin cheesy
Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by major466(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2015
I used to admire her doggedness and courage as madam due process during OBJ's government. She indeed was a pride among women in Nigeria at that time. But after becoming OBJ's girlfriend, She changed into a different person completly. She even became as bitter as OBJ, tormenting GEJ day and night because she was left out of government. My respect for her has sinced evaporated years ago.
Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by Mrbigman1(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2015
kasiem:
imagine how atiku, saraki, timi sylva etc became Messiah's in nigeria

When igbos went against that idea, we're called names.

Let watch the change take place cos me too like change but a good one
Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by Mcowubaba: 3:57pm On May 03, 2015
Dr mrs Ezekwesili Obiageli is Synonymous to Hypocrisy....
Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by ibnjarir93(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2015
kasiem:
#1: when the man from maidugri made a claim that part of the problems which culminated to boko haram was the neglect by government and asked what obasanjo did to control this neglect........ Oby, in response said that state collect fifty of the federation allowance, she acknowledged the fact that the state government has more responsibility in connecting with their local constituents and citizenry more than the federal government..... So, going by this why did Oby during her BBOG campaign not acknowledge the responsibility of shettima in playing a part in the chibok issue cos he was the chief security of the state and collects security allowances, rather Oby heaped all the responsibility of federal government?
#2: when a lady asked a question that pertains to combating of corruption in the country.... Oby acknowledged the fact that gej's administration has taken a unique and giant step in that area by creating a 'social safety net' as systems and which has the capacity of looking into youth unemployment..... does this justify Gej's claim during the campaign that he has digitally fought corruption despite the fact that he's not used the crude and primordial means which some people have been profering as veritable means?
#3: at the earlier stages of the interview, the whole house including Oby acknowledged the fact that nigeria has made tremendous progress the fight against corruption, rising from nö 2 during the obj's days to nö 38 in gej's days on transparency international..... furthermore, does this show the fact that Oby was being deceptful in criticising gej of being corrupt and depleting the nation's reserve?
#4: Oby in the interview tried saying the country is in a bad shape going by the fact that the elites have failed in galvanising our shared vision..... is Oby part of this elites cos coming from nnewi south where she's from I'm yet to have that sense of connection which Oby has for her fellow constituents, as she's totally disconnected from the grassroot. Could it be said she's one of the problems of nigeria?
Absolute rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by ibnjarir93(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2015
kasiem:
Absolute rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by Demdem2: 4:48pm On May 03, 2015
[b]Ur points are foolish but want to focus on the first. Borno has been under emergency for years. This simply means that the security of lives and properties of that state is strictly jonah-daft business. Soldiers were bought in primarily to act. What powers does SHETTIMA has over soldiers? Can he even order an ordinarily soldier against that which abuja has instructed?
The moment the state became under emergency, he seizes to become the chief security officer and fg takes that responsibility. Infact it's as bad as the military officers guarding SHETTIMA can't even be boss around by him but their superiors at the barracks. It's foolish to call such a person the chief security officer of the state. What tools does he have to actualize this supposed mandate?
Even at that, the state government still assisted in funding the military in the state by buying vehicles, accommodation for military personnel, liason with the civilian population etc surely security funds went for such.
Chibok is primarily abuja business because they were in charge of the state and not SHETTIMA as regards security. Only if they have been responsive from day 1 when it occurred, we won't be where we are today. Even when the state govt claimed they had info about them, the fools in Abuja didn't even want to believe that it happened. Some remnant fools still claim till date that it's a scam.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by kasiem(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2015
Demdem2:
[b]Ur points are foolish but want to focus on the first. Borno has been under emergency for years. This simply means that the security of lives and properties of that state is strictly jonah-daft business. Soldiers were bought in primarily to act. What powers does SHETTIMA has over soldiers? Can he even order an ordinarily soldier against that which abuja has instructed?
The moment the state became under emergency, he seizes to become the chief security officer and fg takes that responsibility. Infact it's as bad as the military officers guarding SHETTIMA can't even be boss around by him but their superiors at the barracks. It's foolish to call such a person the chief security officer of the state. What tools does he have to actualize this supposed mandate?
Even at that, the state government still assisted in funding the military in the state by buying vehicles, accommodation for military personnel, liason with the civilian population etc surely security funds went for such.
Chibok is primarily abuja business because they were in charge of the state and not SHETTIMA as regards security. Only if they have been responsive from day 1 when it occurred, we won't be where we are today. Even when the state govt claimed they had info about them, the fools in Abuja didn't even want to believe that it happened. Some remnant fools still claim till date that it's a scam.[/b]
oga, what's the essence of security votes which shettima collects? Is it for smoking? Okay, oga why did shettima go against instructions and opened schools resulting to the abduction? Was the emergency an absolute one?

6 Likes

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by kasiem(m): 5:54pm On May 03, 2015
ibnjarir93:
Absolute rubbish.
ok bro
Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 03, 2015
kasiem:

Your post caught my attention!
I shouted my voice to coarseness that Buhari is a white wash!
That this man has nothing upstairs as far as governance is concerned.

But Nigerians got carried away with the CHANGE slogan because they were convinced Jonathan is the problem.

Sooner or later, posterity will expose Buhari for the fake that he is!
Tell you dad to relax!

4 Likes

Re: Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 03, 2015
honjohnbright:
I've always have this feeling that Her campaign is "parts made in Onitcha" and "assembled in Aba". But I hope the truth comes out soonest.
These Nigerian elites makes me doubt virtually everything with their double standard mouths

Oby was either confused or simply witch hunting Jonathan over something we are not aware of.

The BringBackOurGirls campaign would had been FreeOurGirls!

While the former mounted pressure on Government, the later would had mounted pressure on Boko Haram!
It is a pity!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agencies And Parastatals Under Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Why I Pray For France And Not Nigeria. / Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.