Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nigeria - The Most Sexually Satisfied People In The World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria - The Most Sexually Satisfied People In The World. (734 Views)

Top 12 Countries With The Highest Number Of Sexually Satisfied People / 5 Most Sexually Active Towns In Nigeria / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria - The Most Sexually Satisfied People In The World. by uchdollar111: 12:23pm On May 03, 2015
Nigerians have been rated as the most sexually satisfied people in the world.
The country was rated so in a survey of
26 countries conducted maker of the
Durex condom brand. Nigeria is closely
followed by Switzerland that stands at
number two, while Spain, Italy and
Brazil came third, fourth and fifth in that
order. The study, reported today, was based on mutual love and respect between partners, freedom from sexual dysfunction, frequency of sex and pre-intimacy and an exciting sex life by citizens.
The survey also revealed that an
average Nigerian spend, at the
minimum, 24 minutes during
intercourse.
See first 12 in the ranking below
1. Nigeria
2. Switzerland
3. Spain
4. Italy
5. Brazil
6. Greece
7. The Netherlands
8. Mexico
9. India
10. Australia
11. Germany
12. China

Source:allafrica.com/stories/201505020255.html
Re: Nigeria - The Most Sexually Satisfied People In The World. by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 03, 2015
How do they even conduct these surveys and come to these conclusions.?
Re: Nigeria - The Most Sexually Satisfied People In The World. by Cutehector(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2015
So na only for bad tin we dey top list..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria - The Most Sexually Satisfied People In The World. by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 03, 2015
Hmmm

Re: Nigeria - The Most Sexually Satisfied People In The World. by PrinceJustice(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2015
Na for this kind thing Nigeria dey carry 1st... No wonder those Oyibo chicks no dey let me rest... Hmmm so this is their motivation

Chai, my country oooo
Re: Nigeria - The Most Sexually Satisfied People In The World. by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 03, 2015
And so?
Are we suppose to dance in excitement of this news? This news is not praiseworthy.
Re: Nigeria - The Most Sexually Satisfied People In The World. by benuejosh: 12:35pm On May 03, 2015
Courtesy of nairaland girls and guys from the romance and sexuality section
Re: Nigeria - The Most Sexually Satisfied People In The World. by uchdollar111: 12:49pm On May 03, 2015
Dnarvaez:
And so?
Are we suppose to dance in excitement of this news? This news is not praiseworthy.
At least it's a great achievement!
Re: Nigeria - The Most Sexually Satisfied People In The World. by uchdollar111: 12:50pm On May 03, 2015
Dnarvaez:
And so?
At least it's a great achievement! no wonder we are the most populated African country.
Re: Nigeria - The Most Sexually Satisfied People In The World. by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 03, 2015
uchdollar111:

At least it's a great achievement! no wonder we are the most populated African country.
That`s nonsense to me

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? / I Love My Girl / Woman Can Be So Frustrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.