Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics (34402 Views)

Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel / Fani-kayode And Nenadi Usman Sent To Prison By Court / Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by vecman22(m): 1:07pm On May 03, 2015
I was invited to a church today, (redemption army ministry kaduna) and was so surprise to see our dear sanator.she came up to preach abt evangelism...i could not believe my dear eyes.. she den moved d preaching to politics were she cried, sorry talked about Jonathan lost and d whole pdp loss.....When will they all stop crying and embrace change?

She also said she is going back to are calling which is to be a pastor... in her mind

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 03, 2015
I still dhe type.......

3 Likes

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by cyril83(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2015
Hehehe! Lucifer preaching the word of God. Religion remains the greatest scam.

The very best way to please God is to possess the spirit of humility, neither christianity nor islam would help you.

25 Likes

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2015
Callin ke? If na u win u 4 remeba say God calld u 2 do iz wrk.... #Fraudsters

5 Likes

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by omenka(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2015
vecman22:
I was invited to a church today, (redemption army ministry kaduna) and was so surprise to see our dear sanator.she came up to preach abt evangelism...i could not believe my dear eyes.. she den moved d preaching to politics were she cried, sorry talked about Jonathan lost and d whole pdp loss.....When will they all stop crying and embrace change?

She also said she is going back to are calling which is to be a pastor... in her mind
I guess Jonathan became the devil after he lost since we've not seen him squatting and kneeling before everyone who owns a church after the elections.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by nzeobi(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2015
I wish her well in her new endevour

2 Likes

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by wachakuta(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by teemanbastos(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2015
Laff dun tear my belly

1 Like

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Firefire(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2015
nzeobi:
I wish her well in her new endeavor

same here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by jmichlins(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2015
if you are here to listen to her and read comments like me, please grab seat and ask the barman for a bottle of origin all bills on me

8 Likes

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by edoyad(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2015
Did she lose in her party primaries or was it In the general elections she lost ?
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 03, 2015
Is the mod that posted this a brother to Buhari *Sanator*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by citizenY(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2015
omenka:
I guess Jonathan became the devil after he lost since we've not seen him squatting and kneeling before everyone who owns a church after the elections.

I hope get will go round all those churches, shrines etc for thanks!!!!!!!( giving

Or will it be outing services

3 Likes

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
welcome back, this slayer of Islam
Thanks ma blood
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Nasman(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2015
Just like how Governor Yero, the defeated PDP candidate in Kaduna State. He is now an Islamic Cleric preaching to people, on the supremacy of God. He forgot that God is powerful when he was the Governor, and how he threaten to deal with APC leaders and Supporters in the State. Karma is just great.

5 Likes

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by okooloyun1(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 03, 2015
Is the name "Sanator" or is she a "Senator"? Please clarify because spellings matter ALOT and it's also on the front page.

3 Likes

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Pavore9: 4:29pm On May 03, 2015
Her life, Her journey.
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 03, 2015
Jesus wept
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by kekeerin: 4:30pm On May 03, 2015
another biz
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by dayodare49o: 4:30pm On May 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I still dhe type.......
When see these people crying is not mainly because Jonathan lost but because... hmmm.
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Wizdray: 4:31pm On May 03, 2015
Sanator??

1 Like

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by englishmart(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2015
I Don't care.
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 03, 2015
cyril83:

Hehehe! Lucifer preaching the word of God. Religion remains the greatest scam.

The very best way to please God is to possess the spirit of humility, neither christianity nor islam would help you.

Seconded!

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by boman2014: 4:32pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by madridguy(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by uhalauju(f): 4:32pm On May 03, 2015
Please for next time sake, its SENATOR not sAnator.
Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by Misogynist2014(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2015
Straight to prison, there she can preach. angry

1 Like

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by PPAngel(f): 4:32pm On May 03, 2015
So she should worship Buhari like you fools abi?

2 Likes

Re: Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics by papaejima1: 4:33pm On May 03, 2015
Video of her crying or you lied

And please it is SENATOR tUrns not SANATOR tRuns.

What dafuq?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Loses Son In London? Daily Independent / Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV / Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.