Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

"Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" (3266 Views)

I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by aresa: 8:40pm On May 03, 2015
illiad:

Yoruba education like I said is blissful ignorance.

You're an illiterate, a pathetic one at that.

Why do people live in State & Commercial Capitals all over the world?

That's a Term Paper, submit it here once you're done.

Feel free to use google or other research tools, but make sure you do it all by yourself.

Mark:20%

Look in the mirror for the meaning of illiterate.

All over the world apart from you people in Lagos Nigeria, people obey government laws and policies. Laws and policies reflects collectively on the general populace without 1 single section always crying, moaning, demanding preferential treatment and constantly saying laws and policies are designed to punish them because if their tribe.

You people are not socially developed enough to live lawfully, peacefully and harmoniously with other people.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 03, 2015
PentiumPro:

You were threatened by the eleko and you fools couldn't do anything but come and grumble on the Internet, keep fooling yourself about no man land
ur foolish dumb eleko got all the disrespect and curses he deserved nd yoruba didnt do shit, lagos still remains a no mans land, bring that ur oil soup pussi hia make I fvck am

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by SonOfEl(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2015
aresa:

Look in the mirror for the meaning of illiterate.

All over the world apart from you people in Lagos Nigeria, people obey government laws and policies. Laws and policies reflects collectively on the general populace without 1 single section always crying, moaning, demanding preferential treatment and constantly saying laws and policies are designed to punish them because if their tribe.

You people are not socially developed enough to live lawfully, peacefully and harmoniously with other people.

aresa, you are simply not making any sense at all. What laws and policies did we break? Does the law include bowing to oba of lagos' whims and caprices? Did we evade taxation? What point are you trying to make? We are not fools. Manage you inferiority complex pls, its eating you up big time
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by aresa: 9:00pm On May 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

if our 'chest beating' is boring and nauseating, why the hell do you still care to know? Why cant you just leave us and our 'chest beating' alone?
And fyi, policies made by the state govt aint different from that of other states, if there are, its little. In EVERY state in Nigeria asides southeast, the igbo are THE MOST ENTERPRISING NON-INDIGENES from kebbi to jos to osun to akwaibom down to lagos, take it leave it, its not pride, its a fact, a known one for that matter by sincere observers.

Your tribe claim to be the most educated, have you taken time to look into it other singing igbo here and there? You biase is legendary.

Igbos generally feel inferior and inadequate and compensate with false superiority. They think that they are superior to other persons. No human being is superior to other human beings. To the extent that a human being feels superior to other persons he is deluded. Delusion is a psychosis. Many Igbos are deluded. They need to heal themselves of this delusion disorder, aka paranoia by accepting
that they are not superior to any one.

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

This rubbish is tire, worn out and played out. Only you people believe your own warped and imaginary tales...
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by SonOfEl(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2015
aresa:

This rubbish is tire, worn out and played out. Only you people believe your own warped and imaginary tales...

...then stop crying over another man's issues, got it? Most educated tribe my foot...
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by aresa: 9:10pm On May 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

aresa, you are simply not making any sense at all. What laws and policies did we break? Does the law include bowing to oba of lagos' whims and caprices? Did we evade taxation? What point are you trying to make? We are not fools. Manage you inferiority complex pls, its eating you up big time

If Governor Fashola has been fair to Igbo in Lagos, without discriminating against them, over-taxing them, milking them of their hard-earned money, setting up all types of agencies to ensure that they do not do their business in peace, the APC have nothing to fear.

You obviously did not read the article before commenting.

1. In what way or ways were you discriminated against?

2. Every soul living and conducting business/s in Lagos is subjected to the same manner of taxation so why are you people shouting all over the place that the state is over taxing you and taking your money away from you?

Obey the law and quit asking for preferential treatment. Thinking they are hunting you down just to dodge your social and civic responsibilities is antisocial and criminal.

3. What state agency was created to target ibo people specifically? Do you mind naming that agency and what laws the agency function under?

Please keep quiet if you have nothing better to say...

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by illiad: 9:27pm On May 03, 2015
aresa:

2. Every soul living and conducting business/s in Lagos is subjected to the same manner of taxation so why are you people shouting all over the place that the state is over taxing you and taking your money away from you?

Obey the law and quit asking for preferential treatment. Thinking they are hunting you down just to dodge your social and civic responsibilities is antisocial and criminal.

3. What state agency was created to target ibo people specifically? Do you mind naming that agency and what laws the agency function under?

You're just bitter.
Unfortunately Igbos are not responsible for your misery. Igbos have worked hard for all that they have earned and even more.

Your bitterness and envy against Ndigbo would rather make you more miserable than you already are.

There were those days when only Igbos hustle on the Lagos Island while their yoruba counterparts sit back and claim omo landlord as if to say those Igbos in lagos are not also omo landlord in their own places, but now a lot of the yorubas are learning fast and have joined igbos in the business. I advise you to do the same or be doomed by your pathological hate for Gods Own People.

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by aresa: 9:33pm On May 03, 2015
[s]
illiad:

You're just bitter.
Unfortunately Igbos are not responsible for your misery. Igbos have worked hard for all that they have earned and even more.

Your bitterness and envy against Ndigbo would rather make you more miserable than you already are.

There were those days when only Igbos hustle on the Lagos Island while their yoruba counterparts sit back and claim omo landlord as if to say those Igbos in lagos are not also omo landlord in their own places, but now a lot of the yorubas are learning fast and have joined igbos in the business. I advise you to do the same or be doomed by your pathological hate for Gods Own People.
[/s]

I'm not interested in your silly, pointless shallow and empty chest beating. Just answer my questions against what your people claimed in the article...

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by nedu666: 9:36pm On May 03, 2015
IBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, IBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, IBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL U. IBO STOP SUCCEDING U REFUSE, STOP PROGRESSING U REFUSE. IBOS STOP GIVING YORUBA HEART ATTACK U REFUSE, STOP GIVING YORUBAS HBP, YOU REFUSE, STOP NOW SEE.

they Cant chop their wife reason ibo

they cant graduate reason ibo

they cant get a job reason ibo

they are jobbless cause ibo

they cant marry cause ibo

they cant move forward cause ibo

God no answer their prayer cause ibo

No electricity na ibo

no fuel na ibo

no money na still ibo

na wa na ibo

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by PentiumPro(f): 9:37pm On May 03, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
ur foolish dumb eleko got all the disrespect and curses he deserved nd yoruba didnt do shit, lagos still remains a no mans land, bring that ur oil soup pussi hia make I fvck am
All your noise on the Internet abi? Omo ode. cheesy
Your gragra ends here. Anything peren, lagoon by Eko bridge is your abode cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by PentiumPro(f): 9:37pm On May 03, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
You gragra ends here. Anything peren, lagoon by Eko bridge is your abode cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 03, 2015
PentiumPro:

Your gragra ends here. Anything peren, lagoon by Eko bridge is your abode cheesy
why fine girl like u dey do tribalism? see fresh bobby
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by PentiumPro(f): 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
why fine girl like u dey do tribalism? see fresh bobby
Ashewo, come suck nau tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by illiad: 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
PentiumPro:

Have You Ever Wondered Why Your Elders Always Say "Eko Oni Baje Ooo" ?

Don't let hate and ignorance deny you this one in a lifetime chance of learning the meaning of something you've been saying for years without ever pondering on its meaning.
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by PentiumPro(f): 9:52pm On May 03, 2015
illiad:

Don't let hate and ignorance deny you this one in a lifetime chance of learning the meaning of something you've been saying for years without ever pondering on its meaning.

Lagos will do better without ants and noisy migrants like you.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by illiad: 9:52pm On May 03, 2015
PentiumPro:

What does Eko Oni Baje mean?
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by illiad: 9:57pm On May 03, 2015
PentiumPro:

Ashewo, come suck nau tongue
Lol
To be honest when I looked at you, the first thought that came to mind was how I would have soften your ass real good.

Whoever is doing that job ain't good at it.
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by PentiumPro(f): 10:02pm On May 03, 2015
illiad:

Lol
To be honest when I looked at you, the first thought that came to mind was how I would have soften your ass real good.

Whoever is doing that job ain't good at it.
Go and get your Vaseline and start working already tongue

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 03, 2015
another Igbo based thread... ***sighs***
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by illiad: 10:08pm On May 03, 2015
PentiumPro:

Lagos will do better without ants and noisy migrants like you.

If there are ants in lagos as I strongly believe there are, you will find them in motor parks, drinking, smoking, shouting, threatening, fighting, breaking bottles and constituting all sorts of nuisance that is better imagined than experienced.

Rid lagos of these rats from Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara, Ekiti & Ondo, who all now claim lagos owing to their miserableness which in turn led to their lost of historical memory and lineage, then you would have a lagos of megacity status
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by Macelliot(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2015
PentiumPro:
Tribalistic fool, you will soon be doing that your shipping institute inside your landlocked Biafra.
Ungrateful eddiottt
The thunder we go strike you dey do press-up.
We keep progressing...
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by SonOfEl(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2015
aresa:

seriously, you have a cognitive deficiency. WE PAY OUR TAX AND KEEP TO GOVT POLICIES, BUT WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT CHALLENGE ANY NEW TAX REGIME AND POLICY BY GOVT, AFTERALL WE ARE PART OF THE ELECTORATE TOO IN LARGE NUMBERS.

Govt policy should be people-friendly, NOT ELITIST. Both the poor, average, and rich built lagos, so save your tinubu elitist agenda in the name of govt policy and regulation...shioor!

If you like vex, we all own lagos together. Lagos, NIGERIA's COMMERCIAL CAPITAL na OUR OWN, not for yorubas alone. This is one nigeria, deal with it!

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by illiad: 10:50pm On May 03, 2015
PentiumPro:

Go and get your Vaseline and start working already tongue

Lol!
I don't watch BF.
I do BF.

And should I lend you a helping hand, I guarantee you a very soft ass in very little time together.

Your ass is too strong, am I not right?

I do this job well Ms, and I get paid.
So am not teasing you.
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by aresa: 11:32pm On May 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

seriously, you have a cognitive deficiency. WE PAY OUR TAX AND KEEP TO GOVT POLICIES, BUT WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT CHALLENGE ANY NEW TAX REGIME AND POLICY BY GOVT, AFTERALL WE ARE PART OF THE ELECTORATE TOO IN LARGE NUMBERS.

Crying over high taxes is one thing, but claiming it was designed specifically to hurt and take away money specifically from ibo people is another thing. Go back to your village or relocate to where they don't pay taxes...

Pay your fair share or go to the courts with your cries or just move to wherever else they don't pay taxes like your village...

Govt policy should be people-friendly, NOT ELITIST. Both the poor, average, and rich built lagos, so save your tinubu elitist agenda in the name of govt policy and regulation...shioor!

Any government that doesn't tax or regulate your lawless ways is a friendly government of course.

Only the elites send their children to schools built with tax collections?

Only elites benefit from the 30 skills centers built by taxpayers?

Only the elites seek treatment from all the hospitals, clinics and health centers built by taxpayers?

Only the elites drive on roads and bridges built with taxpayers money?

Only elites collects paychecks from the state government as civil servants?

Only elites enjoy the parks and recreation centers built by the government?

What have they built for you in your villages where they don't cater to elites? Nothing? When was the last time they built 1 single classroom in your states combined? Since independence I'm sure.

You people come up with the most senseless and illogical nonsense.

Again, you people are not socially developed enough to live in a sane, orderly and lawful society hence constituting nuisance everywhere you go...

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by Duru1(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2015
It is because of idiotic and loudmouthed dunces who have responded to the posted interview with ethnic bias that I have vehemently called for disintegration of Nigeria. Until Nigeria is integrated, some faceless goons will not realize that they are mere expendables as far as Nigeria is concerned.
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by illiad: 12:58am On May 04, 2015
aresa:

Crying over high taxes is one thing, but claiming it was designed specifically to hurt and take away money specifically from ibo people is another thing. Go back to your village or relocate to where they don't pay taxes...

Pay your fair share or go to the courts with your cries or just move to wherever else they don't pay taxes like your village...

Any government that doesn't tax or regulate your lawless ways is a friendly government of course.

Only the elites send their children to schools built with tax collections?

Only elites benefit from the 30 skills centers built by taxpayers?

Only the elites seek treatment from all the hospitals, clinics and health centers built by taxpayers?

Only the elites drive on roads and bridges built with taxpayers money?

Only elites collects paychecks from the state government as civil servants?

Only elites enjoy the parks and recreation centers built by the government?

What have they built for you in your villages where they don't cater to elites? Nothing? When was the last time they built 1 single classroom in your states combined? Since independence I'm sure.

You people come up with the most senseless and illogical nonsense.

Again, you people are not socially developed enough to live in a sane, orderly and lawful society hence constituting nuisance everywhere you go...

Village Village Village.
Apart from lagos which is a nigerian city. Every yoruba state is a village. How come you miserable fools are not mentioning such places as africas largest ghetto your ibadan with its eternal rusty brown roofs.

This lagos is our own, if you're so pained go the awolowo way, poison yourself
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by LoveDecay(m): 1:20am On May 04, 2015
This is the reason marijuana should be legalized in this country. Some people need relax , beer and alcohol does not provide such stimulating effect.

Blow one , and think again Mr Man and see that everybody deserves consideration and protection from the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by raumdeuter: 3:19am On May 04, 2015
Another Ibo whining thread
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by aresa: 3:29am On May 04, 2015
[s]
illiad:

Village Village Village.
Apart from lagos which is a nigerian city. Every yoruba state is a village. How come you miserable fools are not mentioning such places as africas largest ghetto your ibadan with its eternal rusty brown roofs.

This lagos is our own, if you're so pained go the awolowo way, poison yourself
[/s]

Shut up with your ignorant and unintelligent comment...
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by disloman(m): 4:15am On May 04, 2015
illiad:

You're very bitter, why?
Have you been disappointed by the vicissitudes of life?
Don't give up, God will come to your aid one day!
There is something called brain.Make use of it next tyme u wanna comment.What a daft fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Liyel Imoke Failed As Gov Of Cross River State"-donald Duke / How Dogara Greeted Obasanjo Vs How He Greeted Amosun:See Difference / Investments In Sports Have Restored Our Legacy, Says Gov. Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.