Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

"Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" (3267 Views)

I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by Nobody: 7:46am On May 04, 2015
PentiumPro:
Tribalistic fool, you will soon be doing that your shipping institute inside your landlocked Biafra.
Ungrateful eddiottt
and who told u Biafra is landlocked.... illiterate..smh
Re: "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" by SonOfEl(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2015
aresa:

Crying over high taxes is one thing, but claiming it was designed specifically to hurt and take away money specifically from ibo people is another thing. Go back to your village or relocate to where they don't pay taxes...

Pay your fair share or go to the courts with your cries or just move to wherever else they don't pay taxes like your village...

Any government that doesn't tax or regulate your lawless ways is a friendly government of course.

Only the elites send their children to schools built with tax collections?

Only elites benefit from the 30 skills centers built by taxpayers?

Only the elites seek treatment from all the hospitals, clinics and health centers built by taxpayers?

Only the elites drive on roads and bridges built with taxpayers money?

Only elites collects paychecks from the state government as civil servants?

Only elites enjoy the parks and recreation centers built by the government?

What have they built for you in your villages where they don't cater to elites? Nothing? When was the last time they built 1 single classroom in your states combined? Since independence I'm sure.

You people come up with the most senseless and illogical nonsense.

Again, you people are not socially developed enough to live in a sane, orderly and lawful society hence constituting nuisance everywhere you go...

its obvious your rants are getting the better of you. The good people of igboland are doing well in diaspora, so keep biase to yourself, igboland is doing well despite many years of govt marginalisation, it is you and your type that are pathetic in trying to slow the igbos, but you can never succeed. Policy my foot, na today? 20pounds policy by awo comes to mind, 'all is fair in war' policy by the same awo, indigenization policy too, policies that favour elitism and a few crumbs for the people is no policy at all. Lekki toll comes to mind, multiple taxation comes to mind, lasu school fees hike comes to mind, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOOLING? Lagos is for all, not for yorubas alone, you can as well go back to your own village 'cos i know you are not an indigene of lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Liyel Imoke Failed As Gov Of Cross River State"-donald Duke / Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway,All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos / 6 Things Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen Said On Channels TV Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.