Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can (4169 Views)

I Don't Know If I Am In A Relationship. But There's A Man In My Life / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by jewelgold: 3:53pm On May 03, 2015
Dear Romancelanders

There is this damsel I started dating of recent, she is just a paragon of beauty,

After one of our love making sessions, she said, she cums easily unlike the previous relationship she had been,

She just can't understand the reason, anyways according to her she feels good
What could be the reason?
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 03, 2015
jewelgold:
Dear Romancelanders

There is this damsel I started dating of recent, she is just a paragon of beauty,

After one of our love making sessions, she said, she cums easily unlike the previous relationship she had been,

i laugh at u and luk up to the heavens and say GOD did u create this OP?

5 Likes

Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by McEwen(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2015
jewelgold:
Dear Romancelanders

Anxiety tongue
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 03, 2015
What do you want to hear? You are very good at the game.

Oya, start expecting tons of PM's from Nairaland females.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by ramaju: 4:00pm On May 03, 2015
She is just trying to massage your ego.

6 Likes

Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by falconey(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2015
I don't get it, is this a problem?
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by pretydiva(f): 4:03pm On May 03, 2015
In pastor's Chris voice..dis is a miracle. Gve jesus a big hand undecided...nonsense..mcteww
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by tociano009(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2015
IF you are saying true, it mean the girl have a wonderful feelings with you or maybe you gave are good mouth stuff grin
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by ITbomb(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2015
Tell us the full story, what did she requested from you after telling you that?

2 Likes

Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 03, 2015
pretydiva:
In pastor's Chris voice..dis is a miracle. Gve jesus a big hand undecided...nonsense..mcteww
DRY
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Cholls(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2015
ITbomb:
my brother can you imagine? He think say you mumu
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by jewelgold: 4:19pm On May 03, 2015
ITbomb:
lolz, honestly, nothing....

1 Like

Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by menix(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2015
Hmmm!!!
OP d lordz is ur strength...
Soon dat damsel will start cumin jst by perceiving ur fart....

1 Like

Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 03, 2015
jewelgold:
Dear Romancelanders

She's just flattering u, you sound like someone who know nothing about sexx. she's not enjoying sexx with you that's why she's saying that to boost your ego.

3 Likes

Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by jewelgold: 4:54pm On May 03, 2015
oyin17:

She's just flattering u, you sound like someone who know nothing about sexx. she's not enjoying sexx with you that's why she's saying that to boost your ego.
yea, I think u are correct, I don't knw a inch abt sex, u are obviously right u knw
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Cholls(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2015
oyin17:

my sister look at you yeye girl.
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by charlsecy(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2015
It is likely that she feels more at home with you and more attracted to you. And also, the way you do it may be better according to how she wants to be pleased.
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 03, 2015
Cholls:
my sister look at you yeye girl.

Lol, was only telling a brother the truth. my brother how you dey badt guy
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Cholls(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2015
oyin17:

Lol, was only telling a brother the truth. my brother how you dey badt guy
my sister no bribe me i dey vex with you.
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 03, 2015
Cholls:
my sister no bribe me i dey vex with you.

Lol, watin I do you?
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by pretydiva(f): 5:54pm On May 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
DRY
ur a stalker..now I no
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 03, 2015
pretydiva:
ur a stalker..now I no
mheew!!! dry
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 03, 2015
undecided undecided make we dey praise u?
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Willl(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2015
kutuman nan
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Sheenor: 6:21pm On May 03, 2015
undecided
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by XLR8R(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2015
Smh at some threads…

Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by IamLEGEND1: 9:15pm On May 26, 2015
is diz guy related to Femi Fani-kayode?
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by jewelgold: 2:27pm On May 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
is diz guy related to Femi Fani-kayode?
hahahahhahahaha, u can say that again
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by jewelgold: 2:30pm On May 27, 2015
XLR8R:
Smh at some threads…
eya, nor mind the yeye guy jare
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Jayjay0(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2015
It means you hitting the pussy good..
*big ups bro
Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by Phikom(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2015

Re: She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can by 2dice(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2015
Oya ladies you heard right ..... Let it rain .... PM's unlimited .... This Op is the Don on bed ... A trail will convince you ...

(1) (Reply)

This Is Me...(photo) / Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love / Side Chick Escapes From Window After Madam Of The House Comes Home Unexpectedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.