Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? (2830 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Thissonofman(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2015
Do You Guys Ever Wished To Get
Married to Virgin Females
Am going to make this short by
going straight to the Point
We all know how Virgin ladies are
so important to the Male folks, so...
Guys do you ever care if your
Woman is a Virgin
or
Do you ever wished to get Married
to a Virgin Female ?
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by temitemi1(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2015
Nope! because I'm nt one...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Cholls(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2015
my brother that is every african mans dream.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by falconey(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2015
yes! I think I deserve it, I never deflowered a girl but flirt around with none virgins.
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by dharay88: 4:16pm On May 03, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
0p, ani1 dat shows up jare.
Closed or opened pipe.
So far we are high in love.
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Cutehector(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2015
Virginity should not be a criteria in marryn a wife... Thr r better things to worry abt
U don't wana marry a virgin who nags..
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by MzzTega(f): 4:23pm On May 03, 2015
Everybody wants a Virgin. Even the devil thinks he deserves one.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 03, 2015
falconey:
yes! I think I deserve it, I never deflower a girl but flirt around with none virgins.

You be Mtn? I dey see u everywhere.
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by falconey(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2015
oyin17:

You be Mtn? I dey see u everywhere.

no I'm falconey THE MASTERMIND.
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Thissonofman(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2015
MzzTega:
Everybody wants a Virgin. Even the devil thinks he deserves one.
how u take know wetin devil dey think
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by MzzTega(f): 4:54pm On May 03, 2015
Thissonofman:
how u take know wetin devil dey think
Ever heard of hyperbole?
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Thissonofman(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2015
MzzTega:
Ever heard of hyperbole?
of course
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by MzzTega(f): 5:02pm On May 03, 2015
Thissonofman:
of course
good
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 03, 2015
falconey:

no I'm falconey THE MASTERMIND.

ok o,
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 03, 2015
Nope
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by BJ4REEL(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2015
Yes and no.
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by BJ4REEL(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Nope! because I'm nt one...
Wow........so a robot too can be romantic? Now run back to politics section before i descend on you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Emodeee: 1:09am On May 04, 2015
MzzTega:
Everybody wants a Virgin.
Even the devil thinks he deserves one.

Can u openly tell us dat u r nt a virgin?
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by MzzTega(f): 7:13am On May 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You females get yourselves worked up and throw tantrums whenever the issue of virginity is raised. You weren't asked to give it up at gun-point so quit sulkingsmiley. Live and deal with it. Your hymen is gone forever.
hymen still intact smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by MzzTega(f): 7:16am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Can u openly tell us dat u r nt a virgin?
Nop. I can't tell anyone that i'm NOT a virgin. cos that will be a lie
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Emodeee: 7:18am On May 04, 2015
MzzTega:

r u trying to say u r a virgin?
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Emodeee: 7:18am On May 04, 2015
MzzTega:

Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by MzzTega(f): 7:30am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Anything you can deduce from the post is the answer to your question
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Emodeee: 7:35am On May 04, 2015
MzzTega:

Anything you can deduce from the post is the answer to your question

virgin ko, virginia ni. I dn't believe, i need proof.

Btw, wah m saying is dat u should openly tell us ur virginity status. Fvcked or nt yet fvcked? Let ur answer be direct.
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by MzzTega(f): 7:39am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

virgin ko, virginia ni. I dn't believe, i need proof.

Btw, wah m saying is dat u should openly tell us ur virginity status. Fvcked or nt yet fvcked? Let ur answer be direct.
Oya, come and see proof. lol.
Btw. you just got d gist
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Emodeee: 7:41am On May 04, 2015
MzzTega:
Oya, come and see proof. lol. Btw. you just got d gist
d gist dat what?
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Vikky014(f): 7:43am On May 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Virginity should not be a criteria in marryn a wife... Thr r better things to worry abt
U don't wana marry a virgin who nags..
in oda words non virgins dnt nag
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by MzzTega(f): 7:45am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

d gist dat what?
Ahan! your previous post
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Emodeee: 7:47am On May 04, 2015
MzzTega:
Ahan! your previous post
i've gotten d gist dat u r a virgin?
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by Emodeee: 7:47am On May 04, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? by MzzTega(f): 7:53am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

i've gotten d gist dat u r a virgin?
nop. that i cannot say i'm NOT a virgin

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Dead Amongst The Living Romancelanders / Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks / Is My Roommate Gay?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.