Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,684 members, 7,858,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect (1225 Views)

Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by daveyjay(m): 7:14am On May 04, 2015
ABUJA—THE senator-elect for Delta Central senatorial district, Chief Ighoyota Amori, has described the former governor of Delta State, Chief James Ibori, as his idol and a man with a lot of political intellect.
Chief Amori, in an interview during the induction course for the newly elected National Assembly members in Abuja, explained that despite the age difference between them, the former governor encouraged him to become the governor of the state.
Fielding questions on the allegation in some quarters that he is a stooge of the former Governor Ibori, Amori denied the allegation, adding that he worked together with the then governor and that the legacies they left behind were still there for people to see.
He said: “First, you know that I am senior to James Ibori. I was in politics before him. Of course you know the role I played in his becoming the governor. I have been in politics since 1987. I have served in different capacities, I have been a councillor, I formed political parties long before James Ibori came into the political scene.
“I am senior to him. We are brothers, we are from the same place. How can a person who is more politically alive before James Ibori came, become a stooge of my younger brother? The age difference between me and Ibori is so significant that I cannot be his stooge.
“James Ibori is my idol. I worship him in the sense that he is a man with a lot of political intellect. We worked together and our glorious days in Delta State are known to everybody. So, you don’t need to be a stooge of James Ibori, you just need to complement his efforts.
“Although politics is not by age but what I am telling you is that I have been there before he came.”
– See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/ibori-man-of-political-intellect-amori/#sthash.3Or2zw2a.dpuf
Re: Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by bonechamberlain(m): 7:29am On May 04, 2015
wonderful.. this is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by Alonga: 7:39am On May 04, 2015
Is not Apc senator,is a core pdp senator

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by deltalife(m): 7:41am On May 04, 2015
Hmmm, if Ibori dare comes back to power, then Jonathan is a gonna. These are reasons why jonathan would Have done Nigeria well.

Now he has so caged himself, Ibori will sure fight him back.
Re: Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by omenka(m): 7:52am On May 04, 2015
Op, what manner of aphrodisiac are you on? Better check the expiry date.
Typical PDP supporters nonsense. They eat, breathe and sleep LIES.
Amori is a PDP member, not an APC.
Shame on you.

5 Likes

Re: Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by Nobody: 7:58am On May 04, 2015
“James Ibori is my idol. I worship him in the sense that he is a man with a lot of political intellect. We worked together and our glorious days in Delta State are known to everybody. So, you don’t need to be a stooge of James Ibori, you just need to complement his efforts.
“Although politics is not by age but what I am telling you is that I have been there before he came.”
James Ibori may not be a Saint, but he was one of the Chief proponent of Resource Control and Fiscal Federalism. I respect him for that even though I was disappointed in him looting the treasury of Delta State. He remains relevant in Delta State politics and he's a political mentor to many. God Bless James Onanefe Ibori....God Bless Delta State

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by Nobody: 8:01am On May 04, 2015
deltalife:
Hmmm, if Ibori dare comes back to power, then Jonathan is a gonna. These are reasons why jonathan would Have done Nigeria well.

Now he has so caged himself, Ibori will sure fight him back.
Ibori won't fight Jonathan. He has forgiven him. He even mobilised votes for Jonathan. Ibori is not a Saint but just like Delta State, he has a Big Heart!!!
Re: Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by deltalife(m): 8:06am On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
Ibori won't fight Jonathan. He has forgiven him. He even mobilised votes for Jonathan. Ibori is not a Saint but just like Delta State, he has a Big Heart!!!

I understand ur point and if its simply so, it will make sense but watch what happens as he has lost power to buhari, soon you will hear that ibori is now a free man and is having a back dore meeting with Buhari! U can't be too sure.
Re: Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by Nobody: 8:26am On May 04, 2015
deltalife:

I understand ur point and if its simply so, it will make sense but watch what happens as he has lost power to buhari, soon you will hear that ibori is now a free man and is having a back dore meeting with Buhari! U can't be too sure.
You don't know James Ibori. If you do you won't type this. Ibori is not a butt-licker of anybody. He isn't a sell-out.
Re: Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by daveyjay(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
You don't know James Ibori. If you do you won't type this. Ibori is not a butt-licker of anybody. He isn't a sell-out.

Supported!!!!!
Re: Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by Obijulius: 10:12am On May 04, 2015
Resource control on my mind.
Re: Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by Plus10(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2015
the ogidigboigbo of africa...niger delta will always remember you for your continued struggle for resources control and deregulation of the down stream sector
Re: Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by Nobody: 11:02am On May 04, 2015
daveyjay:

Supported!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by jared007: 11:27am On May 04, 2015
Ibori was a bad boy but a liberal giver that's why he has fanatics in delta. As for governor emma uduaghan, who he help?
Re: Ibori, Man Of Political Intellect Says Apc's Senator-elect by komekn(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
James Ibori may not be a Saint, but he was one of the Chief proponent of Resource Control and Fiscal Federalism. I respect him for that even though I was disappointed in him looting the treasury of Delta State. He remains relevant in Delta State politics and he's a political mentor to many. God Bless James Onanefe Ibori....God Bless Delta State

James Onanefe Ibori , is an unrepentant convicted criminal and state treasury looter, God does not bless iniquity and sin.

He remains in jail in the UK, and if he advocated for higher resource control where did a large % of it end up(in his pocket), he has single handedly more than any other governor in the history of Delta state enthroned corruption , nepotism , tribalism , vote rigging. etc what a legacy.

And if he remains relevant it is the the warped sense of value some people have where the attributes of integrity , righteousness, honesty , fair-play and truth have been sacrificed on the alter of the devil and fed to dogs. As a result a supposed honourable senator elect can without shame publicly acclaim him, Ibori as a role model and aspirational figure. What utter nonsense.

Mentor to many, I Cry
Intrinsic to the concept of mentoring is guidance, knowledge transfer and coaching from a supposed more experientially competent person. In this regard creating disciples of pillaging, plunder, corruption and theft unto Ibori. Perverse in the extreme

(1) (Reply)

US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse / Expose- Governor Kwankwaso Of Kano Inspects His Personal Housing Estate In Abuja / Buhari To Fight Graft With 5 Special Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.