Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

A S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A S (1099 Views)

Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Prof Yemi Osinbajo organizes “conversation for Change” Event In Lagos / You Must Be Ready To Die For Change - Amaechi (video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A S by bullabong(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2015
The in thing has become trekking long distances for President elect GMB. But I have decided to change the trend and move it to music. cheesy
I w
Re: A S by Nobody: 8:54am On May 04, 2015
I hate "change"
Re: A S by midolian(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
lool...look for the nearest lagoon and do the needful.

And here is a dance for Buhari....*winx*

2 Likes

Re: A S by bullabong(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
Pls embrace change cos its the only constant thing in life. Just as your life keeps changing for better every day grin
Re: A S by bullabong(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2015
midolian:
lool...search for the nearest lagoon
Download,listen and share cheesy
Re: A S by midolian(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2015
bullabong:
The in thing has become trekking long distances for President elect GMB. But I have decided to change the trend and move it to music. cheesy
I walked into a studio and did this track to celebrate our president elect General Muhammadu Buhari,his team and all that contributed to the shift of power to APC.
Listen,download,share and enjoy this track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8inK8gej50
Nice work, bro.."They are not the government.. They ambassadors of poverty n strike"

1 Like

Re: A S by bullabong(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2015
midolian:
Nice work, bro.."They are not the government.. They ambassadors of poverty n strike"
Thank you Sir grin
Re: A S by bullabong(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2015
Let's dance for GMB
Re: A S by bullabong(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2015
Let's go people
Re: A S by bullabong(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2015
Wind of change

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass / Oil Traders, NNPC Officials Interrogated, Watch-listed In Major Investigation / Petroleum Marketers Finally Agree To Import Petroleum Products Without Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.