Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun (32288 Views)

Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by papayeye: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2016
The founder of Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, Dr Fredrick Fasehun, has charged Nigerians to stop complaining about the present economic hardship in the country since it was them that voted for change.

Speaking in an interview with the Sun newspaper, he enjoined Nigerians to accept their fate with equanimity and be ready to endure whatever comes with their choice. Fasehun further stated that rather than complain, they should pray for President Muhammadu Buhari.

His words, “Nigerians voted for Buhari. They voted for change. The hard­ship and suffering they are going through now is part of that change. They should not be complaining.

“Instead of complaining, they should be praying for Buhari. Ni­gerians should pray for him, and for Buhari himself Nigerians were cheering him initially but now they are getting despondent. Buhari should not wait until Nigerians start jeering at him as a result of failed promises.”

The OPC founder, who asserted that the Buhari administration was far from meeting his expectations, said, “Hard­ship and suffering have increased. Many Nigerians today are hungry and angry. Even now, the rich also cry. The bad economy has wors­ened the situation with many Ni­gerians finding it increasingly dif­ficult to survive. The situation can’t continue like this, government must find a remedy.

“Power supply has not been encour­aging. Many industries are closing down while millions of jobs are be­ing lost to erratic power supply.

“Many Nigerians that are self-em­ployed including artisans like weld­ers, hair dressers and others who depend on efficient power supply to sustain their small scale ventures have been rendered jobless as a result of poor power supply. This has been a big minus on the part of the admin­istration. Increasing unemployment and job losses occasioned by poor power supply should be a source of concern to the president and his team.”

http://www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/02/you-voted-for-change-dont-complain-about-hardship-fasehun-tells-nigerians/

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by SeverusSnape(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
Nigerians voted for Buhari. They voted for
change. The hardship and suffering they are going
through now is part of that change. They should not be complaining", He enjoined Nigerians to accept
their fate with equanimity and be ready to endure
whatever comes with their choice.

^^^ The above message is targeted at zombified citizens who are now complaining. Take the sufferings in good faith, put up a smile, don't worry, be happy ye zombies. cheesy

308 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by booblacain(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Not all Nigerians voted for change, so some do have the right to complain. Nigerians are professional complainers anyways, so let them complain.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by RZArecta(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Buhari and the APC led govt have destroyed Nigeria's socio polity almost irreparably through their ineptitude. Rendering an almost 10 trillion naira economy almost if not comatose in the name of fighting "kwarapshon" . Buhari is a disaster and we're just praying for 2019 elections to come quickly

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by dadebayo1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
Just a matter of time.. We are gradually approaching elastic limit...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Pavarottii(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
This man just spoke wat has been on my mind since. Zombies shouldn't even be on NL sef. They should be in their houses laffing and smiling. They should allow only wailers to be on NL. They should not be defending Buhari here cos their wish has been granted.

Zombies. Why still defend buhari when he is d president that u wished for?

It's just unfortunate for those that didn't vote him. But they r the ones who will enjoy eventually in dis govt. IJN.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by SeverusSnape(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
dadebayo1:
Just a matter of time.. We are gradually approaching elastic limit...
Exactly!... Even a goat, When he is being chased, there comes a time when he will stop and face his pursuer head on with his horns. Nigerians will pelt that dullard with stones soon.

Cc: Lala$ticlala

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by dadebayo1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Exactly!... Even a goat, When he's being chased, there comes a time that he will stop and face his pursuer head on with his horn.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Yes sir.. Just a matter of time

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by AtlanticBreeze: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pavarottii:
This man just spoke wat has been on my mind since. Zombies shouldn't even be on NL sef. They should be in their houses laffing and smiling. They should allow only wailers to be on NL. They should not be defending Buhari here cos their wish has been granted.

Zombies. Why still defend buhari when he is d president that u wished for?

It's just unfortunate for those that didn't vote him. But they r the ones who will enjoy eventually in dis govt. IJN.

I no fit laugh

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Jaideyone(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
yes we voted for change. that's democracy. we have the right to make our own mistakes and we also so have the right to correct it with our votes in 2019. so who is this empty barrel to tell Nigerians to keep quite? shame on fasheun. I had little respect for him before but now it's totally gone.
I bet this yam eater is just pained the free money from the IB has stopped coming. that is the change I voted for. so far buhari has failed to perform magic but no reasonable fellow can deny the fact that the system is being sanitised. if fasheun doesn't like the new order he's free to relocate to togo

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Jaideyone(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
RZArecta:
Buhari and the APC led govt have destroyed Nigeria's socio polity almost irreparably through their ineptitude. Rendering an almost 10 trillion naira economy almost if not comatose in the name of fighting "kwarapshon" . Buhari is a disaster and we're just praying for 2019 elections to come quickly
I hope you know the economy has been on constant decline since 2014? I guess buhari was also in charge then?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by OjukwuWarBird: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

^^^ The above message is targeted at zombified citizens who are now complaining.

Yorubas voted Buhari and so should not complain grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by RZArecta(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
[s]I hope you know the economy has been on constant decline since 2014? I guess buhari was also in charge then?[/s]

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Jaideyone(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
RZArecta:
typical wailer. can't argue intelligently

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by ckmayoca: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
I hope you know the economy has been on constant decline since 2014? I guess buhari was also in charge then?

Chai! Oluwa ohhhh?
This chorus never finish?

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
The best part is:

I'm gonna vote APC again and again!

I likey... grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Jaideyone(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
ckmayoca:

Chai! Oluwa ohhhh?
This chorus never finish?
e neva finish o. as long as wailers try to heap all the blame on bubu we'll gladly remind them how the ineffectual B mismanaged our commonwealth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin grin grin see wetin baba kabiru don cause
PhilemonObende:

Don't mind Fasehun the ipod yoruba christian man. We yoruba muslims have surrendered all our lives to the fulanis. How can be wrong? Infact we yoruba muslim will start hunting down yoruba christians like fasehun and FFK, so that our fulani muslim brothers can deal with them. Insha Allah! Allah Seriki!

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Don't mind Fasehun the ipod yoruba christian man. We yoruba muslims have surrendered all our lives to the fulanis. How can be wrong? Infact we yoruba muslim will start hunting down yoruba christians like fasehun and FFK, so that our fulani muslim brothers can deal with them. Insha Allah! Allah Seriki!
grin don't mind them...

They thought that the iPods are still pained about loosing the election to a Fulani man even with all their might and mouth about our incorruptible otuke master... grin grin.. But the iPods are not bad losers, they have moved on...

Did u knw the funniest part?
The fasheun is a Christian and he's fighting for his Christian brothers whom the islamic entity are lying against that they stole... grin grin

Anyways...like I said, this is me when wailers wail...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by mobidoo: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by NaijaMutant(f): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chai........... his kinsmen are now selling their children to survive

40 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by NaijaMutant(f): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
The best part is:
I'm gonna vote APC again and again!
I likey... grin
Its just an evidence that you are what they call you:
ZOMBIE?

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by MrEverest(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
A very devastating change indeed, if only mortals could see into the future, the zombies would have ran away when they heard Buhari was contesting.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by dammytosh: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
So says man whose only target is pipeline contracts.

Bring the polls again.

I will vote for anybody but Jonathan. Infact Buhari will get my vote.

The only argument worthy of mention is comparing Buhari with candidates like Chris Okotie or KOWA Presidential Candidates. Jonathan was a NO NO and still remain NO NO

All these political jobbers and thieves hiding under masses suffering to cover up for their crimes.

Take note of them when they start screaming, EFCC has started investigating them and they need the poor masses behind them to say it was because he fought for us.

When the pipeline contract was flowing in for OPC with billions, the Govt was Okay.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by polygamist: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Only few Nigerians were enjoying before the change. Now that change is here, all are facing the same thing. Yes! Change.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by gurunlocker: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lol... we call it suffering and smiling

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Project400: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Negroqee(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hehehehehe
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by jhonair: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin nigerians waiting for change lyk

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by pmc01(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
This one is drunk o. What sort of useless and heartless submission is this?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). / Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns / Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.