Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

This Picture Keeps Enlarging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Picture Keeps Enlarging (1646 Views)

My Wordpress Website Keeps Coming Blank / Please Help, Login In Page Keeps Refreshing After Clicking Submit / Again Fellas, What's Wrong With My Code: It Keeps Giving Me The Error Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

This Picture Keeps Enlarging by skima(m): 6:32am On Oct 14, 2005
I dont know why this pic enlarges wen i first clicked it i until refresh page.

help check.. www.dudu-osun-ng.com then click contact... thats teh problematic page
thanx
Re: This Picture Keeps Enlarging by WesleyanA(f): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2005
i used to use that soap a long time ago. it smells really good.
Re: This Picture Keeps Enlarging by skima(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2005
Am talking about the picture... which keep expanding even though the width and height are set to fit (100%*100%).which link to the contact page.

Dats wat want any1 to talk wat might wrong.
Re: This Picture Keeps Enlarging by demmy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2005
I think its your browser. My Netscape didn't expand it beyond 100%. OR maybe its your screen size.
Re: This Picture Keeps Enlarging by hotangel2(f): 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2005
dudu osun is one good ass soap. ANyways the picture is not enlarging here.
Re: This Picture Keeps Enlarging by Propre(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2005
You might be able to fix this problem by specifying the width and height in pixel rather than %
Re: This Picture Keeps Enlarging by WesleyanA(f): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2005
skima:

Am talking about the picture... which keep expanding even though the width and height are set to fit (100%*100%).which link to the contact page.

Dats what want anyone to talk what might wrong.

sorry i didn't read your post lipsrsealed

i don't see anything enlarging.
Re: This Picture Keeps Enlarging by allonym: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2005
i think i may know what he's talking about.

I didn't look at the source for your page, but with some CSS link tags, when you change the link font/size letter spacing on a mouseover, if you don't "lock down" the current table or the rest of your page, you will cause everything else to shift to accomate the changing size of the text. Some browsers handle this ok, some don't.
Re: This Picture Keeps Enlarging by skima(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2005
I was trying to please the Dudu Osun crew dats was the prob. but i have solved it now. Just did it for them the best way.

Thanx Guyz.

Thread closed.

(1)

Can One Learn Website Designing On A Day Seminar? / Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) / Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.