Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) (2237 Views)

10 Traits Of Mature Women Not Found in Slay Queens. / Relationship Advice Needed. Mature Audience Only. I'm 20 And He's 28. / Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by cisplatin: 10:36am On May 04, 2015
Unlike what it was before 2012 when mature people interacted, now the section is for kids, like 2go.

Was browsing a forum yesterday on topic, Painful sex You Ever Pulled Off, and couldnt stop wondering if present crop of romancelanders could discuss such topics frankly and maturely, without littering the whole place with childishness

All we have now is attention seeking boys and gals and skirt chasing, sex starved boys who mistake nairaland for 2g0 and badoo cry

I think the erosion of the anonymosity of nairaland contributed, and they caused it all.

Some mature old members are still around sha, but rather silent, while some have been corrupted by the immature ones.

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 04, 2015

What forum is that?
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by dharay88: 10:40am On May 04, 2015
so wetin com happen nw & who com die.? cry cry
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:41am On May 04, 2015
I stick to reading old topics

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by cisplatin: 10:43am On May 04, 2015
dharay88:
so wetin com happen nw & who com die.? cry cry
lol, nobody died. some left, some silent. What I see thse days are just too childish.
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by falconey(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2015
undecided
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by cisplatin: 10:44am On May 04, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
I stick to reading old topics
same here. Not the trend of "Help! I'm dieing for xxxx" or "I'm I handsome?"
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by dharay88: 10:45am On May 04, 2015
cisplatin:
lol, nobody died. some left, some silent. What I see thse days are just too childish.
hmm...ohk sir.
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2015
cisplatin:
same here. Not the trend of "Help! I'm dieing for xxxx" or "I'm I handsome?"
true
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 04, 2015
Op, I concur with your assertion.
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by stefanlover: 10:50am On May 04, 2015
cisplatin:
And what are you doing about it? Are you contributing with more meaningful topics or contribution? Complaining about it ain't gonna do shi..t.

Romance section has always been the most foolish section on nairaland since the start of time. No matter the Era, there were always trolls, attention seeker, kids, low lives, on this section.

3 Likes

Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by cisplatin: 11:09am On May 04, 2015
stefanlover:
And what are you doing about it? Are you contributing with more meaningful topics or contribution? Complaining about it ain't gonna do shi..t.

Romance section has always been the most foolish section on nairaland since the start of time. No matter the Era, there were always trolls, attention seeker, kids, low lives, on this section.

It has not always been so.

I have always been passive tho. Was a guest for years before registering primarily to buy a car here.

I can say my most impt contribution is passive: ignoring such topics.

But it is really sad seeing what used to be interesting go so puerile

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by pretydiva(f): 11:09am On May 04, 2015
So dis is wat u feel should b discussed on romance section. Smh 4 d op. Guess ur among those spoiling d youth of dis generation

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by cisplatin: 11:16am On May 04, 2015
pretydiva:
So dis is wat u feel should b discussed on romance section. Smh 4 d op. Guess ur among those spoiling d youth of dis generation
so they have sex but cant discuss it freely?

If you keep this pretentious and holier than thou mentality you may raise kids up like the kids who had sexx behind their parents without parents knowledge cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 04, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 04, 2015
The _idiots always complaining about death of romance section and lack of topics are the ones who never contribute to the section in the first place.

Those fools would rather sit back and let others entertain them, and when the active members become as passive as they are, they cry wolf and complain.

Fvcking retards.
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by dechandel(f): 12:10pm On May 04, 2015
Blackett:
The _idiots always complaining about death of romance section and lack of topics are the ones who never contribute to the section in the first place.

Those fools would rather sit back and let others entertain them, and when the active members become as passive as they are, they cry wolf and complain.

Fvcking retards.
Coming from an old member?? Me likey cheesy
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 04, 2015
dechandel:
Coming from an old member?? Me likey cheesy
Has your dad finally reduced your bride price?
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by dechandel(f): 12:17pm On May 04, 2015
Blackett:
Has your dad finally reduced your bride price?
Reduced it to what
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
dechandel:
Reduced it to what
To the official 70 naira. undecided
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2015
stefanlover:

easy ma'am
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by Garriman: 12:27pm On May 04, 2015
The main reason why you are concerned about the kids on this section, i still don't understand.

why not create a meaningful thread thineself and see if the matured individuals of the section won't contribute meaningfully to it.

Methink the problem of this section is absence of mature threads which the so called kidults will see and they won't know wah to comment on it.

But without that, we gat no choice than to dance to the tune of their beats.

My 2wraps
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by dechandel(f): 12:32pm On May 04, 2015
Blackett:
To the official 70 naira. undecided
Onye na ejighi ego ana eri ofe owerri?? grin

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by richidinho(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2015
dechandel:
Onye na ejighi ego ana eri ofe owerri?? grin

**Tight face**
Meaning?
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by cisplatin: 1:11pm On May 04, 2015
Blackett:

Fvcking retards.

It's DEARTH, not DEATH tongue Simple comprehension. I doubt the mature member tag truly refers to you undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by dechandel(f): 1:18pm On May 04, 2015
richidinho:

**Tight face**
Meaning?
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by richidinho(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2015
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 04, 2015
pretydiva:
get d fork out of dis thread

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by faith551(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2015
Why don't you make the difference and stop reposting all this sh*t. I never came across such post but as far as I am concerned I saw it on ur thread, so theoretically you posted it
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by pretydiva(f): 3:33pm On May 04, 2015
cisplatin:
so they have sex but cant discuss it freely?

If you keep this pretentious and holier than thou mentality you may raise kids up like the kids who had sexx behind their parents without parents knowledge cheesy
contunu
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by sexylogan(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2015
dechandel:

Baby face kiss
Re: The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence) by dechandel(f): 4:00pm On May 04, 2015
sexylogan:

Baby face kiss
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Where have you been??

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIRGINS!!! Fall In Here / Funny Abraham Lincoln Pix Challenging Guys To Ask Girls Out / Lets Talk About RAPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.