Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] (3005 Views)

‘I Am Not Corrupt,’ Atiku Tells EFCC / Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) / How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by papaejima1: 12:43pm On May 04, 2015
I AM NOT CORRUPT, ATIKU ABUBAKAR & OTHERS ARE CORRUPT; OLUSEGUN OBASANJO

Watch Olusegun Obasanjo live on Hard Talk..

I am not corrupt, i cannot defend my daughter for being corrupt,Atiku Abubakar is very corrupt and has a case to answer, other ministers are corrupt, including past governments like Abacha, Muhammad Buhari etc ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VsD_xs-fmw

With this video, how do we handle the issue of Atiku and others mentioned by OBJ in this new government?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by sadiqcholel: 12:47pm On May 04, 2015
Obasanjo at it again :-,its guilty concience I guess....
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 04, 2015
Baba, u can clean ur mouth, we all knw u neva meant to say dat, ahbi u meant ironically bah. . Buhari no go probe u baba, God shud start slappn our politicians 4 lies. .
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 04, 2015
Really?

N7b Presidential Library

Indicted for Fraudulently diverting PTDF Funds between 1999 and 2007.

Established Bells University of Technology Ota

Own interests in Trans National Corporation aka Transcorp

Appropriated over N1.8trn on Power with nothing to show for it.

And Many more

All between 1999 and 2007... Indeed, baba Obj is not corrupt.

All hail the incorruptible APC Navigator

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by onyi4edu(f): 12:58pm On May 04, 2015
Baba this your statement is funny cheesy

Did he say Buhari is corrupt shocked
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 04, 2015
Political breeze dhe blow, political fowl nyansh go open
I hate "change"

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by juman(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2015
That man. grin
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by Sleekydee(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2015
Booked
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by zinachidi(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2015
pot and kettle,
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 04, 2015
Op u can lie. I watched d full 30mins video. He didnt even mention d word "Buhari".

in d case of Atiku, he didnt categorically say Atiku is corrupt. He only said Atiku was mentioned on Jefferson case. But there is no conviction yet to prove Ariku involvement.

OP stop lying.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 04, 2015
Thief Obasanjo caused every problem we are experiencing today.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by agriboom: 1:27pm On May 04, 2015
Watched all through mr op liar! Didn't hear him call Buhari at all, By the way this was since when yaradua was president undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by PassingShot(m): 1:49pm On May 04, 2015
papaejima1:
I AM NOT CORRUPT, ATIKU ABUBAKAR & OTHERS ARE CORRUPT; OLUSEGUN OBASANJO

Watch Olusegun Obasanjo live on Hard Talk..

I am not corrupt, i cannot defend my daughter for being corrupt,Atiku Abubakar is very corrupt and has a case to answer, other ministers are corrupt, including past governments like Abacha, Muhammad Buhari etc ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VsD_xs-fmw

With this video, how do we handle the issue of Atiku and others mentioned by OBJ in this new government?

I watched the 25 minutes video and there was not a single mention of IBB or Buhari or even their regimes.

Why do you guys like peddling lies?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by cy4cent(f): 2:19pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
Really?

N7b Presidential Library

And Many more

Take a look at the time you quoted "1999-2007" all these corruption cases was done when he was in the PDP, (stealing is not corruption) same party you represent, a beg leave APC out of this.

To the topic, there was nothing like buhari there or was it a mix up ? Lol, opposition no easy ooo.
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by eagleeye2: 2:24pm On May 04, 2015
Wetin you fit do Baba Nothing.
Baba dey like shit water, you no fit drink am and you no go wan throw way am for your yard.
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 04, 2015
cy4cent:

Take a look at the time you quoted "1999-2007" all these corruption cases was done when he was in the PDP, (stealing is not corruption) same party you represent, a beg leave APC out of this.

To the topic, there was nothing like buhari there or was it a mix up ? Lol, opposition no easy ooo.
So all the thieves of pre-2015 that joined APC are now angels? Some ppl choose to deceive themselves sha...

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by cy4cent(f): 2:46pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
So all the thieves of pre-2015 that joined APC are now angels? Some ppl choose to deceive themselves sha...

nobody mentioned 'all' here, it was obj you mentioned, n last time I checked he was not a card carrying member of APC, he only worked against PDP for reasons best known to him.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by Osyfellaini(f): 2:46pm On May 04, 2015
Great move by our President Elect GMB.
He knows that its only the Great Turaki Adamawa that can deliver the Presidency of the AFDB to Nigeria through his age long friendship with President Zuma and many other African leaders.
I just hope Adesina remains a Minister on his return considering the era of Sack that we are in now.
#Change.
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by sammyj: 2:56pm On May 04, 2015
Story for the gods. All what I want is for the clueless one to be booted out Shikena !!!! grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 04, 2015
cy4cent:

nobody mentioned 'all' here, it was obj you mentioned, n last time I checked he was not a card carrying member of APC, he only worked against PDP for reasons best known to him.
He worked as the "APC Navigator"!! You can't deny that my love
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by juman(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2015
"If nigeria does not kill corruption, corruption will kill nigeria".
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by themilanway(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
He worked as the "APC Navigator"!! You can't deny that my love

Stop making a fool of yourself,incase you havent realized,people here have started seeing you as a mentally unstable guy.

Quit thinking through your anus.
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by onyxexplicit(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2015
KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by m1500: 4:28pm On May 04, 2015
The heading is misleading and there's nowhere obasanjo stated categorically that Atiku was confirmed corrupt
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2015
But Buhari not corrupt grin

GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by brixton: 5:05pm On May 04, 2015
Obj went numb when the French' guy was mentioned. Our incorruptible APC navigator!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by nas4q(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2015
Obasanjo didn't mention names in dis interview. He even referred to article as his "deputy"
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by Sweetguy25: 6:39pm On May 04, 2015
Lol. OBJ dey vex
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by sosanova: 6:59pm On May 04, 2015
Baba One Chance vs Baba Iyabo coming soon from May 29th....i siddon dey watch grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 04, 2015
/
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by MeAboki(m): 4:42am On May 05, 2015
atbu1983:
Op u can lie. I watched d full 30mins video. He didnt even mention d word "Buhari".

in d case of Atiku, he didnt categorically say Atiku is corrupt. He only said Atiku was mentioned on Jefferson case. But there is no conviction yet to prove Ariku involvement.

OP stop lying.

I also watched and listened very carefully and agree that the OP lied through his teeth as OBJ never mentioned a single person as corrupt - not even his own political enemy Atiku Abubakar.

The OP and those who agreed with him are typical examples of abject shameful failures in comprehension; in fact they shouldn't be allowed to have children, in case they pollute our gene pool with little replica dullards like themselves.
Re: Obasanjo: I Am Not Corrupt, Atiku, Buhari And Others Are Corrupt [video] by Genius100: 4:47am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
Really?

N7b Presidential Library

And Many more

Guy, are you a fool? How does ownership of Bell and Transcorp shares translate into him being corrupt? El Rufai and Co actually sought out bank loans for him to buy Transcorp shares and they announces it to the whole world at the time...

Like Oby said, present proof he's corrupt or STFU

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South African Actress Goes Nude To Protest Xenophobic Attacks… [PHOTO] / Aisha Buhari: My Husband Never Said He Will Scrap Office Of First Lady / Senator Ben Bruce Making Plans Of Joining The APC? (see Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.