Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (9688 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by ifyalways(f): 8:34pm On May 04, 2015
Kulyie, loool. cheesy

OP, please donate your kidneys please. I've got people that would buy it, pay your folks and offer u a decent funeral in return.

Think about it and PM me.

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 04, 2015
tearoses:

I wish i knew your parents, I would have shown them this. so they can see how important they are to you and how you want to make them mourn after all the love, money and commitment that they gave you over the years. Is this what they deserve?

So you write books but the books are not selling. What then is the next logical step?
Not all hobbies will spin you money. Its a myth that if you have enough passion for somethng you will definatly make it. NO
What you need to do is to find a gap in the market and fill it. . . .then have a passion for it.
Are romance books a neccesitiy to the general public?

Not everyone is fortuante to be born with a silver spoon or has oppourtunities handed on a plate. The majority of people have to work very hard to succeed by starting from the bottom. . . . . Its the sad but honest truth

Poster ive seen some threads in the agric section here on NL where people have shared their experiences. Many of these startups cost very little. I was reading the story of an onion seller who I beleive started with 2k. There is also a graduate cucimber farmer in the agric section tool things that most people wouldnt have even thought about.

I know a graduate that goes to one hotel in the evening to grill fish. I also know of one who went to retrain as a POP decorator. I know somene else who has a fish farm in tanks in his backyard. My tailor is a graduate. . . people will always sew aso ebi every week.
A nairlander drives a keke napep. There were plenty issues but the guy paid off that keke in a year.

Many of these businesse may not make you your first million in 6 months but you will surely put food on your table and boost your self exteem which will inturn motivate you to do better. Plenty plenty stories abound. Grab yours!

Suicide is not the answer please. Take time out. Change environment and go to a relative for a while if you can and have a sit down and a think about the next step with your life.

Wow tea roses you are wise o
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 04, 2015
OluMighty01:
Most of these comments have just made me more depressed. Guys, don't bother making me feel guilty or bad any longer, I am already depressed...or you probably don't know what depression really means. I only started this thread so that someone would find it when they are trying to solve my sudden death.

Olu do you believe in hell. Do you know what it is to burn forever. If you are a Christian then you know that is where you will be headed. Life is hard. Fact. But we carry on.
Re: ... by estilobaby(f): 9:16pm On May 04, 2015
may i help u
Re: ... by Dera25(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2015
The problem is that the OP is not even listening to ideas and suggestions, he just keep on threaten and advertising his succide mission but Op please listen to good people of nairaland and people around you because even if you die now is people that will still burial you I beg there are some other persons that value your life more than you do. No condition is permament
Re: ... by Filmewell(f): 9:50pm On May 04, 2015
OluMighty01:
Most of these comments have just made me more depressed. Guys, don't bother making me feel guilty or bad any longer, I am already depressed...or you probably don't know what depression really means. I only started this thread so that someone would find it when they are trying to solve my sudden death.
i will tell you the irrelevant yet helpful thing i did when i felt suicidal. i noticed that the thoughts are stronger and more convincing when alone so i stopped being alone during the day. once i get home is straight to sleep. and then i let myself cry like the solution to my problems depends on it.
i would ve asked u to pray but a prayer makes a depressed person bitter because most blame God for their situation. but if you can pray.

6 Likes

Re: ... by SAMBARRY: 9:55pm On May 04, 2015
ifyalways:
Kulyie, loool. cheesy

OP, please donate your kidneys please. I've got people that would buy it, pay your folks and offer u a decent funeral in return.

Think about it and PM me.
ahen before you commit the suicy let me know so that I can come and cut the useful parts of your body that can bring in money for me eg your kidneys and phennese.ritualists will rush me sharply

.and ify why you laughing wink
Re: ... by mcdokwe(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2015
OluMighty01:
I just wish there was something I could sell to get money right now, but I have nothing...except my talent for writing romance stories. Before I kill myself on Friday, I plan to write 10 short stories and publish them on Amazon. At least I'll leave something behind.
oga, I am have seen people who are worse, I have had a lot of downturns as well... A lot, but I praise God for the gift of life and by His doing, I get a leap from day to day,

Keep digging bro, it just might be in the corner.

Suicide whether you are joking or serious won't solve a problem.
Re: ... by FinNews: 11:04pm On May 04, 2015
@ OP

I know it is really frustrating when some people cannot understand your feelings or make mockery of it. In your situation, it may be difficult for you to pray or do the good things suggested to you here. I also do not intend to repeat what they have posted for you earlier, all I want to tell you is to give our new president elect a chance. He promised Nigerians so many good things even jobs for the unemployed. It will be a shame if you miss your job opportunity.

Please, do not kill yourself. 29th is around the corner give Buhari a chance. Please, just hang in and everybody is looking forward to change. However, remember your poor parents. Remember that suicide is a big sin against God. The punishment can cause another depression over there.

I will remember you in my prayers. Be patient and hopeful!
Re: ... by Evansmogul(m): 7:29am On May 05, 2015
Op, Lets leave Naija Destination = Portugal enroute Angola Occupation = Legitimate ur reward 4 being d first to publicly voice out d mind of millions Front page pls, many needs to see this.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:09am On May 05, 2015
Evansmogul:
Op, Lets leave Naija
Destination = Portugal enroute Angola
Occupation = Legitimate
ur reward 4 being d first to publicly voice out d mind of millions
Front page pls, many needs to see this.

hmm!
Re: ... by rofemiguwa(f): 6:53pm On May 05, 2015
You dey find quick money abi?? See you see indonesia 2 yrs later on a deathrow. If you like don't use your tongue to count ur teeth.

OluMighty01:

hmm!

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 06, 2015
rofemiguwa:
You dey find quick money abi?? See you see indonesia 2 yrs later on a deathrow. If you like don't use your tongue to count ur teeth.

See your coconut head...better change that ugly pic in your profile.
Re: ... by funlord(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2015
OluMighty01:
I am tired of being broke, and am planning to kill myself by weekend if I am still broke.
smiley
OluMighty01:
I am tired of being broke, and am planning to kill myself by weekend if I am still broke.
....Bros! U never die?
Re: ... by beegurl(f): 8:52am On May 07, 2015
Tomorrow is Friday... I Berra follow this thread, give a friend or family ur NL monicker n password to update us. Like say na only u broke, mchewwww
Re: ... by ifyalways(f): 9:03am On May 07, 2015
Hehe, friday is tomorrow o. Yeye dey boom.

Lazy assssed impatient boy. They all want to hit it big overnight. Ride the fastest cars, pop champagne, wear designers and bling bling forgetting it takes a lot of sweat, hard work,patience and GOD'S grace to get there

I Have no pity or patience for such. Die if u wanna do so, the world moves on.
Re: ... by bntY: 3:02pm On May 07, 2015
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 07, 2015
OluMighty01:

Don't mind them
Pay no mind to the eediots goading you and laughing at you
Don't take the easy way out my dear
Suicide is not the answer
Listen to the people encouraging you
Don't give up.

8 Likes

Re: ... by bntY: 3:10pm On May 07, 2015
"Not all hobbies will spin you money. Its a
myth that if you have enough passion for
somethng you will definatly make it. NO
What you need to do is to find a gap in the
market and fill it. . . .then have a passion for
it."
I just feel d need to rehash these wise words frm tearroses. it is d simple truth.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Troll you're not yet ready to die. Real suicidal people don't make threats about death. Your mates that committed suicide didn't tell anyone before swinging into action.

See as im dey threaten like say if he commit suicide I no go eat amala, ewedu and bush meat tomorrow

The delta born Facebook suicide guy said it online and was found hanging
No one believed him.

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 07, 2015
Is there anyone that can offer him a job
Don't knock a man till you've been in his shoes

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 07, 2015
BLOOD MONEY

OP NEED TO READ THIS

https://www.nairaland.com/2294255/blood-money
Re: ... by khadupsie(f): 4:14pm On May 07, 2015
Is it Friday yet
Re: ... by Kayoski(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2015
my fellow nairalanders op was Last seen: 5:52pm On May 06....hope say baba never commit..
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:33am On May 08, 2015
OluMighty01:

Jesus loves you and so does babyosisi
Keep hope alive
Winners never quit
I am your e-aunty who wants the best for you and i know you can get through this faze
You can do it my dear.
Think about all the people that love you
Your mom
Your siblings
Your relatives

4 Likes

Re: ... by klark3: 5:23am On May 08, 2015
OluMighty01:
I am a graduate...But I am into business. I have tried everything...offline business, online business...I have been GOOD, hardworking, persistent, positive minded, but nothing seems to come out of all these for 7 years now. I don't have a girlfriend cos no girl wants a broke guy as a boyfriend, even though I am good looking. My family members are tired of me, and I am frustrated cos I can't take care of my aged parents.
Sighs!!! LIFE IS SO HARSH!!!
U dey complain? U no know say money make u take subscribe reach sum pple take live 4 a year....

I have been living on 200 naira for d past ten months.... I eat once every month, am sure ur situation can't be worse than dat..

One thing dat is truly audacious & risky is to hope, so keep on hoping & give thanks to God... cheesy
Re: ... by timilehing(m): 6:17am On May 08, 2015
Today na today grin grin
Re: ... by ITbomb(m): 6:49am On May 08, 2015
This one is not "handicap"

Will die today :2.4 lllll Will not die today : 5.5

Place your bet
Re: ... by Plaitex(f): 7:08am On May 08, 2015
@olumighty, if u're still reading this, then it means that u've not done the deed yet!
Now is ur monment of reflection. Sincerely, there are two reasons why u opened this thread.
1- u're trying to leave behind a message for why u decided to commit sucide.
2- in your heart of hearts, u know that the decision you're making now is wrong and u're looking for someone to try to convince you on why you shouldn't do this.
But am pretty sure that right now your mind is closed to whatever sense of reasoning you still hav left. You should know that you are not the only suicidal person here. Alot of us have considered it a number of times and few of us have actualized it- The Easy way out.
You could continue with you plan to kill your self. Alot of sympathysers will will stand at ur corpse with pity on their faces. You aged parents to whom you think you are a disappointment to now will be more disappointed in you and u'd live them sad and even sick. Life at the other side is not any better, if anything, it is WORSE.
Life itself is a gift. Look around you and make a decision. You can either decide to act like a caward and 'kill your self' or you can decide to take hold of your life . Its a decsion only YOU can make. Rich men didnt become rich in a day. Peace
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:17am On May 08, 2015
OluMighty01:

See your coconut head...better change that ugly pic in your profile.
Nawa ooo, she's not the cause of your poverty na grin grin grin

You really need to calm down shaa smiley
Re: ... by Haywhymido(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2015
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:24am On May 08, 2015
OluMighty01:

Today is friday
I beleive that you do not intend to kill yourself, its just a call for help
Please please and please dont do anything negetive that you will never be able to reverse. Life has no duplicate.

Life is beautiful.
You may feel it isnt beautiful now, but I promise you that it is. Look around you.

Money is very important, I know but so are so many other things such as love, good health, peace, loving family & self worth.

Come back here and tell us what you want to do with your life and lets see how people can help. it may not be with money, but even a mentor and someone to be there for you and guide you through seeking empoyment or business can be of advantage to you.

No one wants to associate with quitters, so you have to find the strength within you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should One Ask A Divorcee What Caused The Split? / .. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.