Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight (4485 Views)

EFCC Quizzes Man Who Flew Obanikoro With N1.2bn For Fayose / "Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" / Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by argon500: 2:27pm On May 04, 2015
Private Jet parking for VIP's who flew in to watch the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight . Mc Carran airport in Las Vegas was said to be crammed wing to wing.The airport had to close due to the high volume of planes.

Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by iyatrustee(f): 2:28pm On May 04, 2015
Lie!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by samueld0(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2015
Why all the planes are in white colour?
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by Gbawe: 2:43pm On May 04, 2015
samueld0:

Because private jets don't usually display any commercial branding logos/colours as profit-making airlines have to do to stand out and be distinct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 04, 2015
And all Don JaZzy could display was a seat ticket. I don't have to display seat ticket when I'm a VIP
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 04, 2015
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by samueld0(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2015
Gbawe:

Because private jets don't usually display any commercial branding logos/colours as profit-making airlines have to do to stand out and be distinct.

So you mean all privat jets must be paint in all white.
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by themilanway(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2015
Logician:
And all Don JaZzy could display was a seat ticket. I don't have to display seat ticket when I'm a VIP

grin grin grin grin grin There are VIP's and there are vip's undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2015
Photoshopping tinz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 04, 2015
It is not photoshoping. Go online and read head-to-head of Mayweather vs Pacquiao's fight... See Pictures of all that happened there.
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by Doublyu(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2015
All dese jets just to see two adults punch d living daylights outa dea head..... issorait.....

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by crownprince102: 4:52pm On May 04, 2015
samueld0:

Plane are manufactured in mostly white colour. Airlines like Etihad, Fly Emirate, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airline, Arik, Virgin Nigeria, ADC, Dana, etc will have to brand and customized their plane with different colours in order to advertise their brand.

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by zomby(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2015

And what color would you prefer? Black or Pink?

FYI: 70% of the entire body of most jets/ private jets are painted in White... I believe this is part of Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by CaptainPhilip(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2015
God punish owu!
Amen
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by henrysam(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2015
Op if u dnt have any job can't u be counting vehicles that passes through your street. To God you are a f......l
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by driand(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
that thing wey dey do you for small pikin don start again abi?

1 Like

Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by driand(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2015
henrysam:
Op if u dnt have any job can't u be counting vehicles that passes through your street. To God you are a f......l
no you are the foool and you've successfully proved it again, he's only try2to ginger your hustle so you can stop being a foool and join the VIPs.
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 04, 2015
I can't spot mine! embarassed embarassed

Ok, I have seen it. cheesy wink

In other news, Buhari will order all these jets confiscated and sold in order to cut corruption and save world economy and oil price.

He is almost ready with a blueprint on how to make one Naira equal to One Dollar.

3 Likes

Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 04, 2015
samueld0:
White happens to be the best color for visibility in the sky. Most commercial airlines also prefer using either white or shades of white. Its all about visibility.
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by 3ace(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2015
Very boring match; imagine wealthy men coming from across the globe for a boxing match with no memorable moments. I'm sure they will be disappointed by now and will think twice next time. The organizers did a great job for the publicity and overhyping of the match and should not even think of a re-match . But then again, diehard fans can never be discouraged from attending.
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by nigerianvenom(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2015
themilanway:

grin grin grin grin grin There are VIP's and there are vip's undecided undecided

real words
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by nazrul93(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by henrysam(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2015
driand:
no you are the foool and you've successfully proved it again, he's only try2to ginger your hustle so you can stop being a foool and join the VIPs.
U will continue to display the reason y you are a product of broken condom. This picture have been in circulation since about 2 years ago. Continue to display your ignorance to the delight of pple who knows more than you.
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by benuejosh: 8:17pm On May 04, 2015
OP you can't deceive us because NO BODY IS A CHILDREN
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by tck2000(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
argon500:
Private Jet parking for VIP's who flew in to watch the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight . Mc Carran airport in Las Vegas was said to be crammed wing to wing.The airport had to close due to the high volume of planes.
Photoshop
Re: Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight by fykes(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
3ace:
Very boring match; imagine wealthy men coming from across the globe for a boxing match with no memorable moments. I'm sure they will be disappointed by now and will think twice next time. The organizers did a great job for the publicity and overhyping of the match and should not even think of a re-match . But then again, diehard fans can never be discouraged from attending.
Take it from me, a good 50% of these men with those jets came to meet each other, get contacts and transact business. They hardly know the name of the fighters and they don't care

(1) (Reply)

President Obama Is ‘captivated’ By Buhari’s Speech At UN LEADERSHIP Summit. PICS / If You Crush Militants, They Will Squeeze And Strangle You - Prof Ben To Buhari / Breaking : 62 Senators Elect Endorsed Barau Jibrin As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.