Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Jonathan Empowered OPC To Kill My Pregnant Daughter, Says Mourning Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Empowered OPC To Kill My Pregnant Daughter, Says Mourning Father (2374 Views)

OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun / Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Monday As Wada Declares 7-day Mourning / Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Empowered OPC To Kill My Pregnant Daughter, Says Mourning Father by labiola: 4:21pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
Your pikin die, rather than mourn you de play APC politics de blame Jonathan. Wetin your pikin go find where dem de vandalise public property? Oga abeg Go to Court
Re: Jonathan Empowered OPC To Kill My Pregnant Daughter, Says Mourning Father by labiola: 4:31pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
Your pikin die, rather than mourn you de play APC politics de blame Jonathan. Wetin your pikin go find where dem de vandalise public property? Oga abeg Go to Court

@Barcanista, am dissapointed on your post above, what is wrong with you? you have totally lost all the sense of reasoning you have. Someone was mourning the death of his daughter and unborn grand child, all you could say is this jagons, all in the name you support the president. Remember, everything we do in life will come back to hurt us whether good or bad. I wish you the same thing that happened to the Fajanas. You are disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Empowered OPC To Kill My Pregnant Daughter, Says Mourning Father by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2015
idu1:
one day your loved one will die and people ll say mtsshew to you too.
mtssheew undecided
Re: Jonathan Empowered OPC To Kill My Pregnant Daughter, Says Mourning Father by specco(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2015
Gbawe:

My friend, have you ever set foot outside Nigeria? Why do you guys insist on disgracing your nation like this? Where in the organised and developed world, and excluding failed nations, do you see political leaders openly and formally abetting the growth and relevance of militia groups? Other leaders, i.e real leaders who know what they are doing and are leading in the interest of society, work to create environment where militia groups are outlawed and unneeded.

Still, one can always expect to come to Nairaland to read absolutely backward hogwash from folks who have no inkling of what life is like in civilised climes. Why not even advocate that Nigeria become like Somalia where drug-addicted killers, rapists, anarchists and serial killers control society? I don't know why it is so hard for you guys to understand that GEJ is correctly criticised for his self-serving actions other leaders will never be found guilty of since such endangers society and moves nations towards failing. Leaders worldwide work to create professional, efficient, well-regulated and modern armed forces yet you are here speaking in favour of a President happy to arm lawless killers, drug addicts and anarchic miscreants. You guys are simply shameless and nauseatingly clannish.

It's your type that detests to hear of even one single good deed of Gej. I challenge you to mention one laudable deed of Jonathan in office. You can't because you are blinded by hate and prejudice.
It's your ilk that called for the Presidents head when he advocated the removal of petrol subsidy. You were up in arms against him then but now you're subtly advising/urging Buhari to remove petroleum subsidy because its not sustainable! What has changed between 2012 and now? Bunch of hypocrites.
Opc has been in existence in Yorubaland with their 'activities' for donkey years and you are happy with them. Now Gej wants to engage them in meanigful activities, that same opc is now leprous. Your unbriddled hatred for Jonathan extends to whatever he touches whether its in Nigerias interest or not.
I'll not join issues with you on how far and wide we have travelled because doing so would be infantile. I have seen the world.
Re: Jonathan Empowered OPC To Kill My Pregnant Daughter, Says Mourning Father by Gbawe: 8:25pm On May 04, 2015
specco:

It's your type that detests to hear of even one single good deed of Gej. I challenge you to mention one laudable deed of Jonathan in office. You can't because you are blinded by hate and prejudice.
It's your ilk that called for the Presidents head when he advocated the removal of petrol subsidy. You were up in arms against him then but now you're subtly advising/urging Buhari to remove petroleum subsidy because its not sustainable! What has changed between 2012 and now? Bunch of hypocrites.
Opc has been in existence in Yorubaland with their 'activities' for donkey years and you are happy with them. Now Gej wants to engage them in meanigful activities, that same opc is now leprous. Your unbriddled hatred for Jonathan extends to whatever he touches whether its in Nigerias interest or not.
I'll not join issues with you on how far and wide we have travelled because doing so would be infantile. I have seen the world.

My friend, is it a good precedence for a President of a sovereign nation to be empowering armed and gun-totting militia groups? Answer yes or no and spare us your sentimental and childish focus on others when they are saying nothing but the undiluted truth emotional folks like you cannot accept. Nobody is arguing against the existence of OPC but you are childish if you cannot confront the fact that it is completely wrong and condemnable , for many reasons, for GEJ to be giving them formal government security contracts. I can't help you if can't rise above sentiments to see what is obvious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Godsday Orubebe Is Current Owner Of Maku Farm Where 7 Hiluxs Loaded Recove / The Forgotten Army Of WWII / “Go To Hell!” Governor Al Makura Tells Family On Highway As His Goons Beat..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.