Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) (122657 Views)

Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Airtel Graduate Trainee 2015/2016 Online Test / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by supermum850: 1:55pm On May 25, 2015
The test is still on,just did mine
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by olempe(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2015
GenerousLord:

Why are you shaking your head? undecided
the test has been cancelled. You have a second chance.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by joedrae(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2015
Section A still on till 11.59pm and Section B cancelled till further notice.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by GenerousLord: 2:00pm On May 25, 2015
olempe:
the test has been cancelled. You have a second chance.
OK. Thanks for helping me cancel the test. smiley

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by laminchi: 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
Now they've cancelled it. The next section B will be super hard. It is well.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by laminchi: 2:13pm On May 25, 2015
Now they've cancelled it. Shey you are happy now? @ engrtemmy
jayken07:
this person posting this questions is a bastard. what he doesnt know is that the exam will be suspendedfor those that havent participated......stop geopardising other peoples chances in this exam
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 25, 2015
laminchi:

I don't think so. All they'll need to do; which I believe they should have done; is to give everyone a unique login code, such that no one can log in twice.

Airtel themselves messed up the test.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by donkunzman: 2:16pm On May 25, 2015
Not necessarily. You can't stop another idiot from taking screenshots with his/her device.
laminchi:

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 25, 2015
donkunzman:
Not necessarily. You can't stop another idiot from taking screenshots with his/her device.

With such little time, no one will have the time to take screenshots except the person his willing to jeopardise his chances which I doubt.

Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by khafetech: 2:22pm On May 25, 2015
Ohhh y airtel suspend this test ooo

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by laminchi: 2:22pm On May 25, 2015
Shey? You have a point. Regardless, if that guy hadn't revealed the questions, they wouldn't have cancelled it. I'm sure of that. No wahala. We'll prepare ahead. In this fuel scarcity, airtel would be @ a loss right now,having conducted a test and getting to cancel and restart again. They must be pissed. Make them no vex o.
rationalmind:

I don't think so. All they'll need to do; which I believe they should have done; is to give everyone a unique login code, such that no one can log in twice.

Airtel themselves messed up the test.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by donkunzman: 2:23pm On May 25, 2015
EngrTemy had enough time. I think at all boils down to the authentication point you raised.
rationalmind:

With such little time, no one will have the time to take screenshots except the person his willing to jeopardise his chances which I doubt.

Don't you think so?
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by zizytd(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2015
On current location i gegely choose lagos, because say my cv states lagos address, i no need anything to disqualify me now, because i know i met the requirements.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Rich4god(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2015
Lolz.... So dese guys eyes dey nairaland.... But on a serious note, I seem not to understand why someone will just expose questions when you know some pple are yet to tk theirs... How did he even take a snap shot when he is supposed to be clicking the right answer.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Rich4god(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2015
Taking a good look at the email the sent, it means some pple will be disqualified based on section A only and the later on based on section B...

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 25, 2015
laminchi:
Shey? You have a point. Regardless, if that guy hadn't revealed the questions, they wouldn't have cancelled it. I'm sure of that. No wahala. We'll prepare ahead. In this fuel scarcity, airtel would be @ a loss right now,having conducted a test and getting to cancel and restart again. They must be pissed. Make them no vex o.

The time frame between the time the guy revealed the questions and the time the test was cancelled is in my opinion too short to have been caused by the screen shot.

The moment people could view the test before answering, it was bound to be cancelled.

The painful part was my time that was wasted as I couldn't go to work. Had to lie I couldn't get a bus due to fuel scarcity. I'm at loss at what lie to tell my boss when next the test holds.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by yemolzy: 2:36pm On May 25, 2015
Its painful to see dat the test has been cancelled.... I hope the next test won't be harsh tho
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by supermum850: 2:38pm On May 25, 2015
rationalmind:

The time frame between the time the guy revealed the questions and the time the test was cancelled is in my opinion too short to have been caused by the screen shot.

The moment people could view the test before answering, it was bound to be cancelled.

The painful part was my time that was wasted as I couldn't go to work. Had to lie I couldn't get a bus due to fuel scarcity. I'm at loss at what lie to tell my boss when next the test holds.

U are so funny,better hold on to the job u have ist. Just because of 12minutes test which can be done when you get back from work

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by GenerousLord: 2:40pm On May 25, 2015
You all should stop ranting and casting aspersions. It has been suspended, and it has. There is nothing you can do about it.

Yes, that guy messed up displaying the questions here. Agreed! But I still do not think that was the sole reason for the suspension. The assessment links given were so easy to penetrate and compromise. I think they messed up at that point. However, they realized their mistake.

If you were good enough to pass the first (The allready cancelled test), you should be good enough to pass the second.
So, stop the ranting and get yourselves braced up for the challenges ahead.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 25, 2015
supermum850:

U are so funny,better hold on to the job u have ist. Just because of 12minutes test which can be done when you get back from work

Lol, remember there's no way I would have known it's a 12 minute test.

Secondly, I get back from work by past 12a.m on a bad day grin.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Mintek: 2:54pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by anopworld(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2015
Imagine, the section B of the test has been cancelled till further notice due ill-integrity of the test. I don’t know the problem with job seekers nowadays. The problem now is not high rate of unemployment. The issue now is job seekers themselves. You can imagine a situation whereby someone is giving others orientation on how to cheat on the online test. Another displaying questions….. Do you guys think these recruiters are not seeing what you guys are posting? Majority of them are on this platform too. They read your posts and stuffs. Only God will help youths of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by scarplanet(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2015
Good afternoon,

Please note that the Section B of the online assessment for the Graduate Trainee Program has been suspended due to a compromise of the integrity of the test.

We will communicate a new date and time when this will be redone.

We however request that you please complete the Section A before 11:59pm Monday 25th May.

Enquires will not be necessary as we will contact eligible candidates who complete Section A by Wednesday May 27th .

The level of decay and rot amongst Nigerian youths is really at an all time high!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by LordTrezy(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
wowwwww!!! To God be the glory...simple questions but those 12 minutes be like 12 seconds...but at the end of it all, I had 80% and 60%...I hope I get called for the next stage...#hopeful #Godwin
All the best bro
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 25, 2015
you guys should have waited na!..leme write my own before suspending the test. oooooo which kind thing b dis?
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Muyamz(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2015
Guys, enough of the complaints! Whether u scored high or low the bottom line is they have cancelled it. Now its left for us to brace up ourselves for the rescheduled test. Sincerely, I believe there will be some measure of strictness put in place. Its not going to be the same test format.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by summersetsalways(f): 3:16pm On May 25, 2015
some childish and silly people ve been chosen to participate in dis test,dats y everything has been messed up,if u cheat,must u come here and give others expo,people don't realise this is a race and u teaching others might put u at a disadvantage,u can advise and direct someone else on methods but to come out blatantly and display the questions is totally uncalled for,now it has been cancelled,nobody knows if their would be fuel at any cyber at all to do d test probably Thursday or Friday,anyways jes passing by sha,wishing u guys all d best.

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Opesyy(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2015
Shut up! Which youth? The adults in Govt nko? If they didnt cancell it,many of you here would still take a sneak peak on the leaked questions before taking theirs.
Stop forming mary amaka here..pfft!
scarplanet:
Good afternoon,

Please note that the Section B of the online assessment for the Graduate Trainee Program has been suspended due to a compromise of the integrity of the test.

We will communicate a new date and time when this will be redone.

We however request that you please complete the Section A before 11:59pm Monday 25th May.

Enquires will not be necessary as we will contact eligible candidates who complete Section A by Wednesday May 27th .

The level of decay and rot amongst Nigerian youths is really at an all time high!

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by whoube(f): 3:34pm On May 25, 2015
There's really no reason to get worked up. Let's chill till Wednesday and see what's up.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by drcharles4me: 3:37pm On May 25, 2015
I believe d next step airtel will take..... is to shortlist pple using section A and fix a venue for d test ....
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by LordTrezy(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2015
laminchi:
Thank you very much. I practised some pli questions before I did mine and @least 5 questions came out. I had 100% and 52%, even though I did just 31 questions. I hope cutting off mark is 50% sha. Thanks. You made my day. kiss
could you please send the link to the questions you practiced. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 / Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.