Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) (122525 Views)

Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Airtel Graduate Trainee 2015/2016 Online Test / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Alanbb: 11:02am On May 25, 2015
Osihgen:
Since I didnt do too well, let me share my findings with those dat havent taken d test, I advice you to put fake email address and name and take d test like 4 times before u use ur real email so dat u can know what questions are, I did it the first time with my real email and got 28% and did it a second abd third time with a fake account and got 67%

" In the field provided, please ensure you enter the email address you received this mail. Kindly note that providing a different email address will lead to immediate disqualification."

This quote was directly from the mail. Whatever u do, please dont use another email address(fake or real) on a link from someone else's mail. It means immediate disqualification. If the link in your mail is not enabled,confirm that it is not in your spam folder then send them a mail. I believe they will be on standby to reply to any issue as soon as possible.

Cheers.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by ade014ril(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2015
Osihgen:
Since I didnt do too well, let me share my findings with those dat havent taken d test, I advice you to put fake email address and name and take d test like 4 times before u use ur real email so dat u can know what questions are, I did it the first time with my real email and got 28% and did it a second abd third time with a fake account and got 67%

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by awistle(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2015
Since I didnt do too well, let me share my findings with those dat havent taken d test, I advice you to put fake email address and name and take d test like 4 times before u use ur real email so dat u can know what questions are, I did it the first time with my real email and got 28% and did it a second abd third time with a fake account and got 67%[/quote]
its still going to be difficult for one to memorize the questions within that short time, like i cant even remember the questions i answered.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by dlex21(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2015
Osihgen:
Bros... Didn't you read the part that using a fake mail will get you disqualified? And you are advising them to use fake mail... With which link?? Abi you think those who set the questions don't know we can do such?? Smh for Nigerians... Later una go say work no dey when you will not follow simple instructions

5 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Dude04(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2015
Did mine 100% 42%

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Mustay(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2015
dlex21:

Bros... Didn't you read the part that using a fake mail will get you disqualified? And you are advising them to use fake mail... With which link?? Abi you think those who set the questions don't know we can do such?? Smh for Nigerians... Later una go say work no dey when you will not follow simple instructions

Fellow Nigerians and corruption. The guy just taught his fellow 'colleagues' how to cheat. SMH

awistle:

its still going to be difficult for one to memorize the questions within that short time, like i cant even remember the questions i answered.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 25, 2015
dlex21:

Didn't you read him well? His score already disqualified him and there's no need to abide by rules. grin

That said, to be candid, if I had known, I would have done just exactly the same thing. There's basically no way they'll know I initially used a fake email address. Afterall, all I need do is to change my Ip and use the links on this thread and not the one I was sent.

I don fvck up. For those who are yet to do, no dull ya self o grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by dlex21(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2015
Mintek:

Got 100% and 62% respectively...but lied about my age. grin
God help us all.
Ole grin wait till they ask you for birth certificate grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Obachem(m): 11:16am On May 25, 2015
If u score below 50 in section B.. Dnt waste time being hopeful, cause close abeg

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by dlex21(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2015
rationalmind:

Didn't you read him well? His score already disqualified him and there's no need to abide by rules. grin

That said, to be candid, if I had known, I would have done just exactly the same thing. There's basically no way they'll know I initially used a fake email address. Afterall, all I need do is to change my Ip and use the links on this thread and not the one I was sent.

Thereby disqualifying those who posted their links ba... I think it's 1 link per email and they will know if two or more people use one particular link thereby disqualifying the original owner of the link... Diaris God sha

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by dlex21(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2015
Mustay:

Fellow Nigerians and corruption. The guy just taught his fellow 'colleagues' how to cheat. SMH

Lolz... Na the naija way na... Man must survive
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Obachem(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2015
rationalmind:

shey u will manufacturing a vain name too? Cause If u use urs and change email.. Omo author disqualification tongue
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 25, 2015
Obachem:
shey u will manufacturing a vain name too? Cause If u use urs and change email.. Omo author disqualification tongue

Lol, two people bear the same name bro. According to my mum, the woman who was just beside her bed when she was about delivering me shares our surname and eventually named the child the same name as mine.

Apart from that, manufacturing a name is perhaps the easiest thing to do.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 25, 2015
dlex21:

Thereby disqualifying those who posted their links ba... I think it's 1 link per email and they will know if two or more people use one particular link thereby disqualifying the original owner of the link... Diaris God sha

Me clicking it won't disqualify them. Afterall, they would have been disqualified long ago before I click.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by donkunzman: 11:24am On May 25, 2015
Smh. The link isn't personalized. Everybody's password is GTP2015.
dlex21:

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by donkunzman: 11:26am On May 25, 2015
Lol
rationalmind:

Me clicking it won't disqualify them. Afterall, they would have been disqualified long ago before I click.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by dlex21(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2015
rationalmind:

If you say so... To each his own
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by dlex21(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2015
donkunzman:
Smh. The link isn't personalized. Everybody's password is GTP2015.
Ok oo... Make we sha sidon dey look
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by drcharles4me: 11:48am On May 25, 2015
section A 100%, section B 85%, ....... ephratah....shazhan Tani..... ....Thank you Lord...

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by heneversleep: 11:48am On May 25, 2015
Are we to tick the box for 'Mark for Review'?
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by horlabissy(f): 11:55am On May 25, 2015
Did mine...A-80%, B-54%...fingers-crossed
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by ganiyheart(f): 11:56am On May 25, 2015
i was not given a link this morning, i used d link pasted hear to do the test, now have been sent a link. hup am not disqualified

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Tonia154(f): 11:58am On May 25, 2015
just wrote mine,I sent dem a msg n dey resent d link...dunno if I can rewrite tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by donkunzman: 12:05pm On May 25, 2015
Compare both links.
ganiyheart:
i was not given a link this morning, i used d link pasted hear to do the test, now have been sent a link. hup am not disqualified
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by wallmosh: 12:08pm On May 25, 2015
My Broda, what is meant for you will surely await even in your absence.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by donkunzman: 12:42pm On May 25, 2015
finally... 100/52
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by lordhugo(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2015
donkunzman:
finally... 100/52

YOU TRY!
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Sirolad(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2015
A 80% B 74 %

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 / Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.