Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) (122679 Views)

Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Airtel Graduate Trainee 2015/2016 Online Test / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Rich4god(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2015
whoube:
There's really no reason to get worked up. Let's chill till Wednesday and see what's up.
I like ur moniker

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Rich4god(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2015
summersetsalways:
some childish and silly people ve been chosen to participate in dis test,dats y everything has been messed up,if u cheat,must u come here and give others expo,people don't realise this is a race and u teaching others might put u at a disadvantage,u can advise and direct someone else on methods but to come out blatantly and display the questions is totally uncalled for,now it has been cancelled,nobody knows if their would be fuel at any cyber at all to do d test probably Thursday or Friday,anyways jes passing by sha,wishing u guys all d best.
Not only fuel... If the scarcity continue, some network fit don shut down by then.. E go b no light, no fuel, no network and no cyber cafe...
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 25, 2015
I hope this serves as a lesson for ALL of us. If God says airtel job is yours, u ll get it, u need not cheat

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by kazyphresh(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2015
what is now the fate of those who are unable to do the test (section B) due to inaccessibility to internet (no light and no fuel to power on Gen.) and will they cancel those who were able to do the section B before it was suspended
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by vykta: 4:59pm On May 25, 2015
GenerousLord:
I scored 22% and 11% respectively. Is that enough for me to get the job? undecided undecided
My Brother... U're d REASON they suspend this test... U Cannot Fail grin

7 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by laminchi: 5:04pm On May 25, 2015
Trust me, It's because it leaked here. You find another lie, don't worry. Lol. Or it might be on a weekend.
rationalmind:

The time frame between the time the guy revealed the questions and the time the test was cancelled is in my opinion too short to have been caused by the screen shot.

The moment people could view the test before answering, it was bound to be cancelled.

The painful part was my time that was wasted as I couldn't go to work. Had to lie I couldn't get a bus due to fuel scarcity. I'm at loss at what lie to tell my boss when next the test holds.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by davide470(m): 5:09pm On May 25, 2015
NOTICE

For Posterity and Integrity sake, this thread would be temporarily locked on Tuesday Evening till the end of the test.

Future Apologies for any inconvenience to all parties.

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by vykta: 5:12pm On May 25, 2015
davide470:
NOTICE

For Posterity and Integrity sake, this thread would be temporarily locked on Tuesday Evening till the end of the test.

and another Permanently opened... u no trust #NaijaNinjas

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by davide470(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2015
vykta:
and another Permanently opened... u no trust #NaijaNinjas
Any Airtel GT Thread opened would be closed and a ban would be melted.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Mintek: 5:15pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by vykta: 5:19pm On May 25, 2015
davide470:
Any Airtel GT Thread opened would be closed and a ban would be melted.
Okay O... Hope it works out 4 d betterment of all of us...
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by hardeyswaggz: 5:53pm On May 25, 2015
where is this snapshot u guys are talking about? i don't think any snapshot might have caused postponement, i think its the fuel scarcity stuff jare! anyways till weds.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by GenerousLord: 6:26pm On May 25, 2015
vykta:
My Brother... U're d REASON they suspend this test... U Cannot Fail grin

Abi? grin

So you really believed that I got those scores? LoL grin
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Lucia20(f): 6:33pm On May 25, 2015
kazyphresh:
what is now the fate of those who are unable to do the test (section B) due to inaccessibility to internet (no light and no fuel to power on Gen.) and will they cancel those who were able to do the section B before it was suspended
kazyphresh:
kazyphresh:

They have a good fate, jst move on to do section A and await the next info. Doesn't differ either section B was attempted or not b4 it was cancelled.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by GenerousLord: 6:38pm On May 25, 2015
davide470:
NOTICE

WoW. This is the best comment of the day. This was exactly what was racing through my mind when I saw some peeps divulging some info which ought not to be divulged. I was thinking that, I wish the mods of this thread could lock it down temporarily till the end of the assessment tests, and as well repeat the same feat during the interview period. Fortunately, you granted a part of my wish. Kudos, bro.

I would also suggest this to be done in other job threads. That is, when tests and interview sessions are actively going on, the thread involved should be locked down pending when the tests/interviews elapse. This will go a long way in curbing cheating acts.

Kudos once again.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Ollytaus(m): 7:11pm On May 25, 2015
GenerousLord:

WoW. This is the best comment of the day. This was exactly what was racing through my mind when I saw some peeps divulging some info which ought not to be divulged. I was thinking that, I wish the mods of this thread could lock it down temporarily till the end of the assessment tests, and as well repeat the same feat during the interview period. Fortunately, you granted a part of my wish. Kudos, bro.

I would also suggest this to be done in other job threads. That is, when tests and interview sessions are actively going on, the thread involved should be locked down pending when the tests/interviews elapse. This will go a long way in curbing cheating acts.

Kudos once again.
u re totally wrong on that. what's d essence of having an online forum
where ideas could be shared? d mods can be more effective by monitoring posts that compromised integrity and whoever found guilty should be banned and the posts deleted. There could be technical issues in the course of recruitment process that forum like this could be very vital. David, please don't lock the thread as you have planned cos that would be an injustice to the applicants since it has never been exercised on other threads despite the fact that the same if not worse have happened in some recruitment threads . Don't deny them to access to information and idea sharing. thank you

5 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by davide470(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2015
GenerousLord:

Kudos once again.
Thank you for this. but the mods are not always online and CAN'T go through all threads. but locking all threads because of a singular act would defeat the purpose of this online forum, so if you see such "leakage" comments, kindly report and the said comments would be hidden.

I have been helped here and also would like others to be helped. Cheers.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by scarplanet(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2015
Locking threads can never be the right course of action, because it defies the very reason for creating Nairaland.

Alternatively, mods can constantly go through threads every few minutes to delete inappropriate posts and even ban those involved. It will only add more work for the moderators; but common, isn't that why they are appointed mods?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by davide470(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2015
Ollytaus:
u re totally wrong on that. what's d essence of having an online forum
where ideas could be shared? d mods can be more effective by monitoring posts that compromised integrity and whoever found guilty should be banned and the posts deleted. There could be technical issues in the course of recruitment process that forum like this could be very vital. David, don't lock the thread as you have planned cos that would be an injustice to the applicants since it has never been exercised on other threads despite the fact that the same if not worse have happened in some recruitment threads that you has also been involved. Don't deny them to access to information and idea sharing.
Change is here brother! To me I believe Interview expectations and experience should be described and discussed more than test questions. The test format has already been stated in the mail sent, so why discussing the questions.

Locked down holds as earlier mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by scarplanet(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2015
davide470:
Change is here brother! To me I believe Interview expectations and experience should be described and discussed more than test questions. The test format has already been stated in the mail sent, so why discussing the questions.

And how about an individual coming here and sharing exact questions he/she was asked during interview. Will that also amount to locking the thread again?
This isn't what change stands for; The whole shouldn't be punished and denied because of the sins of a few. "There are many diverse ways to kill a rat"

That said, you guys are the mods... you can go ahead with the locked down plan if that is the way you think the act can be controlled

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by davide470(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2015
scarplanet:

And how about an individual coming here and sharing exact questions he/she was asked during interview. Will that also amount to locking the thread again?
This isn't what change stands for; The whole shouldn't be punished and denied because of the sins of a few. "There are many diverse ways to kill a rat"

That said, you guys are the mods... you can go ahead with the locked down plan if that is the way you think the act can be controlled
Interview questions cannot be streamlined, you are quite aware of that. I can tell you all the questions i was asked in an interview and by chance you are asked same, you will never answer it like me, as an example.

SHL sent DMa.inMan a mail then asking him to stop with their questions.. Yes, he was helping a lot of Nairalanders but how do you draw the line between Helping Us and Cheating the system..

FYi, am qualified and participating in this test,(Heard they pay Millions grin ) but if you have more suggestions on "killing a rat" , do let me know.

Bros, no vex. am hungry and need to make Indomie.. grin
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by vykta: 7:48pm On May 25, 2015
davide470:
Interview questions cannot be streamlined, you are quite aware of that. I can tell you all the questions i was asked in an interview and by chance you are asked same, you will never answer it like me, as an example.

SHL sent DMa.inMan a mail then asking him to stop with their questions.. Yes, he was helping a lot of Nairalanders but how do you draw the line between Helping Us and Cheating the system..

FYi, am qualified and participating in this test,(Heard they pay Millions grin ) but if you have more suggestions on "killing a rat" , do let me know.

make reach me o
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 25, 2015
I won't say this thread should be locked but truth be told we abused the opportunity. This is actually one of the reasons naira land was created. But if only we could just be really mature in helping each other. I mean revealing life questions is way wrong. So let's assume you pass the test, what if you are asked to repeat it? Will you also be helped during the interview and the assessment day? Come on guys, we are graduates for God's sake.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by hardeyswaggz: 8:02pm On May 25, 2015
na waa oh, see naija graduates...this situation is pathetic. we shouldnt be living this kinda life
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Ollytaus(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2015
davide470:

locked down during test and interview stages is very bad, not democratic and it's a total nonsense. you have been part of something like this if not worse in some recruitment threads in the past and if you have been denied access to vital information, you might not have been where you are today. The idea of sharing test questions is very bad but I think that's the area where the mods should be up and doing. Think of the thousands out there that would be affected and I'm sure Seun doesn't put you there to do what you want. This is not the CHANGE of veto power that we want, it's d CHANGE where the mods do what is required of them by monitoring the threads and ensuring a total compliance. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by scarplanet(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2015
davide470:

Well, I do not understand how you mean by "interview questions cannot be streamlined"...

I have attended two interviews where we were given case studies to discuss amongst ourselves. Agreed, not every group solved the same case study per day, but throughout the days of the interview thesame case studies were repeated. A person might come here and share this case study for Other persons to prepare ahead of time. How is that being streamlined?

However you may see it, the truth remains that locking the thread because of what certain individuals did (of which thesame thing happens almost all the job threads) is potentially infringing on individuals right to use and partake of what Nairaland has to offer! Mildly put, it is a very wrong decision!

These "bad eggs" could be banned and the posts removed immediately. The fact that the mods have chosen to be lackadaisical and somewhat lazy by not monitoring a thread all the time doesn't justify the idea of locking a thread. Shikena!

Enjoy your indomie, don't forget to fry plantain also

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 / Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format. / G-invest Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.