Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) (65922 Views)

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. / Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) / Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 04, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Tall oaks,indeed grow frm little arcorns.....d trees of today were d shrubs of yesterday...evry1 has a humble beginin.....we all pray to b big somday lik JULIUS BEGER.

We should not only pray, but mix it with vision, persistence and hard work! That's way it is!
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by kuzee(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2015
even the nose resembles Julius Berger
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by cao(f): 4:38pm On May 04, 2015
maureensylvia:

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photo-of-man-we-all-know-as-julius.html
He came to Nigeria in 1965 and died in 1942?? **raises hand** sir...was he a ghost?

EDIT: Let's just say the 1965 bit is the company, therefore he certainly didn't build any of our bridges...
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by madgoat(m): 4:48pm On May 04, 2015
But why is his nose so curved? shocked
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by ghostwritter(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2015
yorke1:
Forget the skin colour, this dude certainly got the Igbo spirit of hustling. Check very well, his lineage could be traced to far south-east.
u be olodo (block head)
he is from yoruba linage, his real name is Oluwajulius Olorúnberger.
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by fizziea(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2015
beht wait ooo
came to Nigeria in 1965

died in 1942

are u kidding me

undecidedbeht wait ooo
came to Nigeria in 1965

died in 1942

are u kidding me
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by emzila(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2015
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria. A man who died in 1942 arrived Nigeria in 1965 and constructed some bridges. Giant of Africa i hail o.
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by Emperoradrian(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2015
dearpreye:

We should not only pray, but mix it with vision, persistence and hard work! That's way it is!
yea bro d world needs ppl lik U and I
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by yussuf739: 5:04pm On May 04, 2015
Rexphobia:
Julius Berger came into Nigeria in August 1965. The first bridge they constructed in
Nigeria was Eko Bridge in Lagos. They also built the 3rd Mainland Bridge. He died in 1942.

So na abiku this man be? Or he reincarnated
abi ooo
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by MaziOmenuko: 5:05pm On May 04, 2015
ozoro:

Julius Berger International GMBH is 90% owned by Julius Berger Nigeria PLC. Check Julius Berger Nigeria wcbsite financial reports.

However Julius Berger Nigeria is 30% owned by Bilinger SE a German Origin international construction Company

Well, at least you agreed that JB is not a Nigerian Company with a foreign name like you originally posited.
I'm not privy to their financial information so wouldn't know the truth in your claim.
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by aadoiza: 5:16pm On May 04, 2015
I thought they says he died and was buried in Nigeria under Berger bridge in Lagos.
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by Ujupsy: 5:27pm On May 04, 2015
He looks too German
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2015
maureensylvia:

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photo-of-man-we-all-know-as-julius.html
I LEARNT THAT JULIUS BERGER WAS BROUGHT INTO NIGERIA BY ADEWALE... I CAN'T RECOLLECT THE MAN'S SECOND NAME, THAT THEN IN GERMANY JULIUS BERGER CONSTRUCTION COMPANY WAS AN UNKNOWN QUANTITY, NOT UNTIL WHEN ADEWALE TRAVELLS TO GERMANY AND HE GOES INTO A PARTNERSHIP WITH THEM. THAT'S WHY THEY CALL JULIUS BERGER FOOTBALL CLUB THE adewale bridge boys.. I DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE IT IS.
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by paix(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2015
FirstNigerian:
In Case of In Casity...

I plead with his Excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha to make use of JB in the construction of IMO state Roads, Roche Construction company is still a learner in road construction, honest Nigerians living in IMO state will bear me witness that Roche Construction company doesn't construct durable roads.
JB!
You sure say no be Rochas your governor get the Roche construction company, dem take Imo state de do practicals.
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by eleshin(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2015
Rexphobia:
Julius Berger came into Nigeria in August 1965. The first bridge they constructed in
Nigeria was Eko Bridge in Lagos. They also built the 3rd Mainland Bridge. He died in 1942.

So na abiku this man be? Or he reincarnated

The company name is also Julius Berger nah, to my own understanding the man died before the company came to Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by blazestringzz(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2015
demmy0325:
Is he dead...?

Noo, he only paid a visit to porgatory
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by ruffDiamond: 6:06pm On May 04, 2015
smileyjb to sure
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by piroskey94(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2015
how can he come to nigeria in1965 and die in 1942 undecidedhow can he come to nigeria in1965 and die in 1942
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by jkross(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2015
FirstNigerian:
In Case of In Casity...

JB made a name for himself, though that construction company too charge but I like them because they construct good and durable roads.
If all Nigerian Roads Construction Were Handled By Them, I don't think, there would have been a need for FERMA..

Anyway, I am happy, he is neither an Igbo or A Yoruba, otherwise, I no go here thing for them in this country.

I plead with his Excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha to make use of JB in the construction of IMO state Roads, Roche Construction company is still a learner in road construction, honest Nigerians living in IMO state will bear me witness that Roche Construction company doesn't construct durable roads..

Dee Sam Mbakwe roads are still motorable whilst majority of the ones constructed by Rochas are in need of rehabilitation..

The Whites know how to make there names live after them while our Nigerians politician make their name perish while they are still alive..

JB!

Bros u no lie O...Roche group even do more or sub contracting...
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by umehcharles(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2015
wow is this nose? could this be a nose? I like his fat curved nose
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by stayblack: 6:44pm On May 04, 2015
JB NA SMALL,DEM DEY LEARN,U FLY TO GERMO AND SEE WITH UR EYES.. grin grin grin grin.
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by africanusvu(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2015
This Imfo is incomplete witout mentioning his conections wit Ikorodu bridge,hw he died,where he died,where he was buried,also,how he came o nigeria through Strabag cons plc,There is this story about him and mamiwota of Ikorodu River
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by hollypagan: 6:51pm On May 04, 2015
this man came nigeria as illegal immigrant im sure no body ever stamped him in ,
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by eagleeyez: 7:05pm On May 04, 2015
africanusvu:
This Imfo is incomplete witout mentioning his conections wit Ikorodu bridge,hw he died,where he died,where he was buried,also,how he came o nigeria through Strabag cons plc,There is this story about him and mamiwota of Ikorodu River

Yeeeee that's a very. Common version. That he sacrificed himself for greatness right?

Have been hearing this for years. But u know the truth I want jb to have stiff competition don't like them.yes they build good roads but bloody racists.

This is not south africa and God forbid we ever be answerable to caucasians
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by AbdH: 7:09pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by ooshinibos: 7:27pm On May 04, 2015
its strange the Julius Berger company is not even known or recognized in Germany but they are doing well in Nigeria
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by ozoro: 7:56pm On May 04, 2015
ooshinibos:
its strange the Julius Berger company is not even known or recognized in Germany but they are doing well in Nigeria

Because JB is a Nigerian company quoted m the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Julius Berger International GmBH is 90% owned by JB Nigeria even though it is based in Germany.

JB Nigeria PLC is owned only 30% by Belinger SE, the rest 70% share is owned by various Nigerian shareholders.

This infomatian Is freely available on their website
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by Nuezha(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2015
ijobaooorun:
Came to nigeria I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ August 1965.....died I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 1942
Get a lyf sis

Julius Berger (the man) died in...
Julius Berger Construction came to Nig in...
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by xreal: 8:21pm On May 04, 2015
He must be a WIZARD.
I heard he physically goes into rivers and seas to dialogue with celestial beigns.

there is god ooo
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by ooshinibos: 8:33pm On May 04, 2015
ozoro:

Because JB is a Nigerian company quoted m the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Julius Berger International GmBH is 90% owned by JB Nigeria even though it is based in Germany.

JB Nigeria PLC is owned only 30% by Belinger SE, the rest 70% share is owned by various Nigerian shareholders.

This infomatian Is freely available on their website

Nice one Thank you for the information ,
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by youngchizi(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2015
no champion for ever but dis man's company is still waxing stronger by de day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Unveiled / ASUU To Begin Indefinite Nationwide Strike Today / After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.