Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) (65986 Views)

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. / Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) / Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by Christmasdon(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2015
I know his family will not beg again, as his name implies.
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by richard870(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2015
I wasn't expecting a fine face grin
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
FirstNigerian:
In Case of In Casity...

JB made a name for himself, though that construction company too charge but I like them because they construct good and durable roads.
If all Nigerian Roads Construction Were Handled By Them, I don't think, there would have been a need for FERMA..

Anyway, I am happy, he is neither an Igbo or A Yoruba, otherwise, I no go here thing for them in this country.

I plead with his Excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha to make use of JB in the construction of IMO state Roads, Roche Construction company is still a learner in road construction, honest Nigerians living in IMO state will bear me witness that Roche Construction company doesn't construct durable roads..

Dee Sam Mbakwe roads are still motorable whilst majority of the ones constructed by Rochas are in need of rehabilitation..

The Whites know how to make there names live after them while our Nigerians politician make their name perish while they are still alive..

JB!
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 04, 2015
FirstNigerian:
In Case of In Casity...

JB made a name for himself, though that construction company too charge but I like them because they construct good and durable roads.
If all Nigerian Roads Construction Were Handled By Them, I don't think, there would have been a need for FERMA..

Anyway, I am happy, he is neither an Igbo or A Yoruba, otherwise, I no go here thing for them in this country.

I plead with his Excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha to make use of JB in the construction of IMO state Roads, Roche Construction company is still a learner in road construction, honest Nigerians living in IMO state will bear me witness that Roche Construction company doesn't construct durable roads..

Dee Sam Mbakwe roads are still motorable whilst majority of the ones constructed by Rochas are in need of rehabilitation..

The Whites know how to make there names live after them while our Nigerians politician make their name perish while they are still alive..

JB!

Have you cared to find out the company that Mbakwe used then? Of course it was never Julius Berger.
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by RomanceLander(f): 9:34pm On May 04, 2015
It's only the olden days people who have enough chance of making it real big
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by todayguest(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2015
Rexphobia:
Julius Berger came into Nigeria in August 1965. The first bridge they constructed in
Nigeria was Eko Bridge in Lagos. They also built the 3rd Mainland Bridge. He died in 1942.

So na abiku this man be? Or he reincarnated
didn't you read that, the company was named after him? If you're still confused, let me make it clearer. The man--Julius Berger {founder} died in 1942. While, the company, Julius Berger came to Nigeria in 1965
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by samplegirl(f): 10:19pm On May 04, 2015
The only interesting thing about this write up is that the man came to Nigeria in 1965 meanwhile he died in 1942 which means na spirit dey do the roads wey we dey use. No wonder accident bogu for roads.

Nigerians I hail una o.
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by Nozzle(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2015
ijobaooorun:
Came to nigeria I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ August 1965.....died I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 1942
Get a lyf sis
Ahan han...Read btw lines now!
JB as a company came 1965, JB as a person died 1942!
The chances that a man born in 1862 would be alive by 1965....very slim!
Sometimes you have to learn to figure out stuffs for urself! grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by plasgidy: 10:56pm On May 04, 2015
ijobaooorun:
Came to nigeria I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ August 1965.....died I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 1942
Get a lyf sis

You see what I saw
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by Nozzle(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2015
samplegirl:
The only interesting thing about this write up is that the man came to Nigeria in 1965 meanwhile he died in 1942 which means na spirit dey do the roads wey we dey use. No wonder accident bogu for roads.

Nigerians I hail una o.
Sometimes you have to learn to figure out stuffs for urself! undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 12:08am On May 05, 2015
See his bad eye... grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by obaival(m): 1:25am On May 05, 2015
He died in 1942 bt his manhood lives in nigeria in 1965 so das it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by samplegirl(f): 6:22am On May 05, 2015
Nozzle:

Sometimes you have to learn to figure out stuffs for urself! undecided

But you that read between the lines did not see where it was written that HE came in 1965. So my dear English teacher the word HE is now a pronoun used for inanimate thing like company. And possibly you don't know the man JB was buried somewhere in Ikorodu.

Fela said it all, teacher no teach me nonsense.
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by akaahs(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm, my construction company 'll compete favoiurly with Julius Berger.
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by Nozzle(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2015
samplegirl:

But you that read between the lines did not see where it was written that HE came in 1965. So my dear English teacher the word HE is now a pronoun used for inanimate thing like company. And possibly you don't know the man JB was buried somewhere in Ikorodu.

When he had learned enough, he switched professions and started his own construction company
named after him. Julius Berger came into Nigeria in August 1965. The first bridge they constructed in
Nigeria was Eko Bridge in Lagos. They also built the 3rd Mainland Bridge. He died in 1942.
Samplegirl, what an indolent student! its obvious you didn't read the article, as brief as is! you're busy looking at JB's nose!
Teacher nozzle will have to spank your "sample" butt!!! wink wink
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by Nozzle(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2015
samplegirl:

When he had learned enough, he switched professions and started his own construction company
named after him. Julius Berger came into Nigeria in August 1965. The first bridge they constructed in
what an indolent student! its obvious you didn't read the article, as brief as it is!
Teacher nozzle will have to spank your "sample" buttt!! wink wink
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by umarc19: 9:12pm On May 05, 2015
Rexphobia:
Julius Berger came into Nigeria in August 1965. The first bridge they constructed in

So na abiku this man be? Or he reincarnated

Julius Berger as a company not as a person.
cool
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2015
U mean this is Julius? He has not changed @all
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by ijobaooorun(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2015
Nozzle:

Sometimes you have to learn to figure out stuffs for urself! grin grin
Wnt mind if U̶̲̥̅̊ can explain further wink
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by ijobaooorun(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2015
plasgidy:

You see what I saw
Y wnt ℓ̊ saw wat U̶̲̥̅̊ see
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by samplegirl(f): 9:00pm On May 07, 2015
Nozzle:

Samplegirl, what an indolent student! its obvious you didn't read the article, as brief as is! you're busy looking at JB's nose!
Teacher nozzle will have to spank your "sample" butt!!! wink wink

The last time I was spanked was when I was wasting my time with Mr nobody and I wouldn't like that to repeat itself, so, bye boy.
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by maureensylvia(f): 5:35am On May 20, 2015
pls my fellow Nairalanders vote for Op of this post as the next miss nairaland 2015, your vote counts alot . kindly go to romance and vote for me eg: I vote maureensylvia cc:Nl jega
thanks in anticipation
Re: Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos) by vkon2(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Julius Bergar as a person did not visit nigeria? that am not sure of.....who den have the corpes that was buried at ITORKEY BRIDGE ....somewhere not too far from epe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Curvy High School Teacher Got Men Talking On Twitter / SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) / Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.