Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Fashola Vs Chris Ngige Who Fit Minister Of Works. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Vs Chris Ngige Who Fit Minister Of Works. (1303 Views)

Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Vs Chris Ngige Who Fit Minister Of Works. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2015
pls a debate is going online av been hearing a rumour of minister of works position between fashola and ngige who u feels will work perfectly well in buhari government need ur views about it i will post it too on twitter . for me i love babatunde raji fashola to head d ministry of works and transport than ngige been nominated as minister of works.
Re: Fashola Vs Chris Ngige Who Fit Minister Of Works. by jlinkd78(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2015
Fashola of course though Ngige is equally needed in d incoming govt but d Lagos helmsman has shown overtime to hold his own when it comes to infrastructural developmnt.Threads like this is why I visit nairaland as it will help us to contribute our opinion towards putting in place a good cabinet for d incoming govt without bias. FTC though in case it lands in FP
Re: Fashola Vs Chris Ngige Who Fit Minister Of Works. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2015
#Buhari’s Cabinet, Ministerial List For Presidential Appointments Predicted as follows:

1. Oby Ezekwesili — Predicted as the new minister Of Education And Youth Development
2. Olorunniyi timmy suggested Babatunde Raji Fashola as new Minister for POWER and STEEL
3. Dr. Chris Ngige — Predicted as the new minister Of WORKS AND HOUSING (F.M.W.&H.)
4. Tam David West — Predicted as the new Minister of PETROLEUM RESOURCES
5. Tonye Cole- Predicted as the new Minister of Finance
6. Rotimi Amaechi — Predicted as the new Minister of SOLID MINERALS DEVELOPMENT
7. Dr. Adewumi Adeshina — Predicted as the new minister Of AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
8. Jide idris — Predicted as the new minister Of HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
9. City Evans Leyere-ue predicted Mrs. Caroline Barine Nagbo as the new Minister of Women Affairs.
10. Olubunmi Arasco predicted Mr. Charles Soludo as the new Governor of Central Bank Nigeria
11. Olubunmi Arasco predicted Chief. Femi Falana for Attorney General of Nigeria.
12 Hakeem Baba Ahmed -— Predicted as the new minister of Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment
13. Patrick Obahiagbon — Predicted as the new minister Of INFORMATION And CULTURE
14. Segun Arganga — Predicted as the new minister Of Foreign Affairs
15. Ben Akubueze– Predicted as the new minister Of National Planning Commission

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=229548
Re: Fashola Vs Chris Ngige Who Fit Minister Of Works. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2015
Hold on, lemme ask ifa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Vs Chris Ngige Who Fit Minister Of Works. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2015
100% performance from fashola, fashola will revamp each and every where in nigeria expecially in the south west region and northern region.
Re: Fashola Vs Chris Ngige Who Fit Minister Of Works. by Mike77(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2015
Is Fashola
Re: Fashola Vs Chris Ngige Who Fit Minister Of Works. by UkwuNnu(m): 4:42pm On May 04, 2015
I am Igbo and from Anambra but I think Fashola is far ahead of Ngige for such portfolio.

People tend to overate Ngige, he only try to work in Anambra state when he fell out with his godfather and needed the masses love.

His 4 years at the Senate was total failure with nothing to show for it, not even a bill.
Re: Fashola Vs Chris Ngige Who Fit Minister Of Works. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 04, 2015
Fashola has worked more than Ngige, I feel he deserves it.
He is one of the best govs in terms on infrastructures, that's why he is my guy

GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: Fashola Vs Chris Ngige Who Fit Minister Of Works. by Johnnyessence(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2015
UkwuNnu:
I am Igbo and from Anambra but I think Fashola is far ahead of Ngige for such portfolio.

People tend to overate Ngige, he only try to work in Anambra state when he fell out with his godfather and needed the masses love.

His 4 years at the Senate was total failure with nothing to show for it, not even a bill.
true talk ooooo we want fash not ngige Cos' fashola will deliver in every sector.
Re: Fashola Vs Chris Ngige Who Fit Minister Of Works. by Johnnyessence(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2015
with fashola in works ministry our interstate roads will be done in due time Cos' of his works in Lagos government.
Re: Fashola Vs Chris Ngige Who Fit Minister Of Works. by jlinkd78(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2015
Fashola ambidexterity quotient has been tested overtime and he had been found to excel in both efficiency and innovation thus making him stand out anytime. Nigerians are gradually getting to dat point where we all toe a particular line of thought for overall good of d nation as u can see with d 100% choice of Fash not all these tribal, religious n party sentiment dat divide us. The best we can get from Lagos now is Fashola and never any oda surrogate of Tinubu. Topics like this should v bin on fp but they ll not since it lacks Tonto or Don Jazzy.

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Firm To Train Akwa Ibom Indigenes In Automobile Manufacturing / Scholar Disgraces Femi Fani-kayode, Demolishes Claims With Fact And Figures!! / When U Must Use Selfie Stick By Fire By Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.