Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce (26063 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies / Timipre Sylva And Silverbird Boss Shuns Bayelsa Peace Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by peemoney(m): 6:57am On May 05, 2015
Such a huge brazen lie. Seen him board business class on the same Arik Air flight back from SA. Why do politicians lie to score points with the people? SMH.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by jascon1(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2015
daxlasaint:

Hes just an intelligent theive... keeping a low profile or modest lifestyle... doesnt change the fact that he ran in close circles with known embezzlers and is most definitely one himself. If he like make e open 20 orphanage homes, thief na thief any day any time
well, he was only a staffer in NTA when he started his business. So, he didn't trade with politics money. Am not saying he didn't embezzle, but I'm saying robbing the govt for the interest of the ppl is a nice incentive at this time. Since the govt don't know how to invest to provide jobs, then let someone make the move.
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by daxlasaint(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2015
jascon1:
well, he was only a staffer in NTA when he started his business. So, he didn't trade with politics money. Am not saying he didn't embezzle, but I'm saying robbing the govt for the interest of the ppl is a nice incentive at this time. Since the govt don't know how to invest to provide jobs, then let someone make the move.

He is no robinhood.... he embezzled for the benefit of himself alone... telling his he flies economy is B.S ( and not to mention, a LIE). When he does sumfin worthwhile like donate his entire earnings as a senator to charity then he wud has acquired bragging rights. Till then he shud just shut up and let Naija hear words that actually sound sensible
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by m1500: 7:41am On May 05, 2015
talentarena:
I have never flown first class in my life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce says

Chairman of Silverbird Group and Senator-Elect Mr. Ben Murray Bruce has revealed that he has never flown in first class before despite his wealth.

Speaking at the Man of the Year Award in Lagos last night, May 3, 2015, the Silverbird boss also said he has not stayed at an hotel over $300 per night. "I have never flown first class in my life. Our leaders must be accountable, I have never stayed in a hotel that’s more than 300 dollars a night, it doesn’t make sense to lodge in a 4000 dollar hotel, not because I can’t afford it, but because if I think of the masses" he said.

"I run a company and at the end of the month I have to make payroll, so I can’t justify it, our politicians must imbibe this attitude as well. Nigeria is too poor for our leaders to act like multi-billionaires, and Nigeria is too rich for our people to be poor" he further stated.

Ben Murray Bruce won the senatorial in 2015

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/05/04/i-have-never-flown-first-class-in-my-life-silverbird-boss-ben-murray-bruce-says/

This is the way a statesman should think; if only he'll remain incorruptible. I wish him the very best!!!
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by daxlasaint(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2015
m1500:

This is the way a statesman should think; if only he'll remain incorruptible. I wish him the very best!!!

Nigeria is too poor for our leaders to act like multi-billionaires, and Nigeria is too rich for our people to be poor"

Note that in the above statement he didnt say Nigeria is too poor for the leaders to be multi millionaire, he said too poor for them to ACT like.... the man is just sitting on the fence and trying to appeal to both the victims and the embezzlers... yeye fowl

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by daxlasaint(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2015
m1500:

Nigeria is too poor for our leaders to act like multi-billionaires, and Nigeria is too rich for our people to be poor"

Note that in the above statement he didnt say Nigeria is too poor for the leaders to be multi millionaire, he said too poor for them to ACT like.... the man is just sitting on the fence and trying to appeal to both the victims and the embezzlers... yeye fowl
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by jascon1(m): 8:23am On May 05, 2015
daxlasaint:

He is no robinhood.... he embezzled for the benefit of himself alone... telling his he flies economy is B.S ( and not to mention, a LIE). When he does sumfin worthwhile like donate his entire earnings as a senator to charity then he wud has acquired bragging rights. Till then he shud just shut up and let Naija hear words that actually sound sensible
my brother, I still agree with u. U r right.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by nkemjacob2(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2015
i like this man, he is to different from other politicians... Reasonable, calculative, economical... Is campaign on t.v. is to moderate and polite, direct, less expensive and i tink dis what other political aspirant shud emulate... Had it being they have this kind of ur mindset... Nigerians will hv go further greater than this

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by Chiaka(f): 9:37am On May 05, 2015
I Love Ben Bruce. My role Model! Bayelta State man! grin
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by Cuteboy(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][quote
How do u know b4 he enter NTA he has SILVERBIRD so what is ur PROBLEM
author=blank post=33416517]This thief is trying to rewrite history. I know he is a crook. He stole NTA money and used it to set up Silverbird.

Crook.

Modified:

I wish i could add my sources but due to non-disclosure contracts, i cannot. But i know that most of the equipment he used to set up Silverbird were acquired in NTAs name and then they just disappeared.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by sokoanugwa: 11:02am On May 05, 2015
I think we need to give kudos to this man for been real and sincere. Common knowledge for start-up entrepreneurs on how to utilize their money. Life is this simple if we can learn from what other have achieved and how they got there. Warren Buffet is another good example to learn from too.
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by mikeapollo: 12:15pm On May 05, 2015
I like Ben Bruce (he has created employment for hundreds of people)
But I dislike and hate the idea of selecting only government officials and political opportunists/apologists as the so called ''man of the year''. It does not make sense. When last did Silverbirds select a poor citizen as ''man of the year? NEVER. It is either one governor, minister, head of govt agency, a politician etc.
That shows the laziness that goes into that award and their bias for only well known faces in the political arena.
A woman working at the airport just found and returned a whopping N12m to the owner......Silverbirds does not see that kind of person to nominate as man of the year, but corrupt politicians!

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by rhames(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2015
Ok then buy a jet. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by stevecantrell: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
stevecantrell:
His children will read this and say, "Daddy, you can lie for Africaaaa..."

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by dotcomnamename: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2016
jascon1:
thank you. you are a man with human brain. at least your silverbird company provides employment for many people. not like these morons that take our money to Europe for the banks to use as loans for their citizens.

Shut up, what is this? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by jascon1(m): 6:22am On Feb 13, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Shut up, what is this? undecided
what's my fuss with that? Get my point? I never believed such lie, if u read my comment properly you could have understood the point I made. I don't have a problem with flying first class. I mean, granted the privileges, who wouldn't? My point is about embezzlement and siphonage of state funds to foreign accounts. Imagine if all our loots were invested home, just imagine! Ben Bruce is indeed an inspirational character in our political circle. You may argue that he gets itchy fingers on the internet, but in reality he's a visioner and a getter. Name it, Miss world, MBGN, Silverbird etc. Do you realize how many citizens silverbird alone takes off the market? Do you imagine the tax revenue made from that business alone? Just imagine Atiku, OBJ and other national Treasury thieves casting their loots into our economy. Have a chill on Bruce, bro! If for anything, Duff your hat and leggo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF / We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students / President Jonathan Being Made Up To Look Even Cuter [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.