Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (71818 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by 175(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2016

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by jiinxed: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Not in the kitchen either. grin grin

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by hucienda: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
jiinxed:
Not in the kitchen either. grin grin

... nor #TheOtherRoom.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Sibrah: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Twittator Ben Bruce has spoken.
Fake Senator. always looking for cheap points on twitter. Has he paid his AMCON debt to help ease the recession pain?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by madridguy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hajia Aishat belongs to Kitchen, Shikena.

Fire on Sai Baba my role model.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by 175(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Please where's passingshot, omenka, beremx, sarrrki etc all. . .I need to see your sulking faces tonight!

Zombies una never see anything yet!

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Chubhie: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari really prize market today.

202 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by jiinxed: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chubhie:

I swear. grin grin

Buhari na one week, one trouble.

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by 175(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chubhie:

Buhari Jones walai! grin cheesy

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by freeze001(f): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chubhie:

As in ehn! I dey tell u, very bad market. grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by eyeview: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
The more some zombies try to defend Buhari, the more he puts them in shame.

Buhari doesn't need opposition, he goofs all by himself

241 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by fran6co(m): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
show em, tell em, wat they don't know

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by soberdrunk(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
How many of you can swear with your village gods but known and unknown that you knew Mr Bens wife's name or any other relevant information about her before now? If truly she is by his side as he claims we for don know a lot about her because we all know say Uncle Ben nah noisemaker angry angry

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
madridguy:
Hajia Aishat belongs to Kitchen, Shikena.

Fire on Sai Baba my role model.

Hope your lady is reading this?

If yes, I hope she has more sense to do the needful.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by GMBuhari: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
The man said his wife belongs to kitchen, not only that he also said he doesn't know what political party his wife belongs to

One sentence, two phrases

But as usual they are making noise about wife belongs to kitchen

It's his wife not yours

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by goldenboyofpsy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Our leaders and counter parts outside the continents differ when it comes to addressing issues.... So pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Chubhie: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
jiinxed:

I swear. grin grin

Buhari na one week, one trouble.
We pray the first family come through this stronger and united. The uncles should allow husband and wife room to operate.

It is my belief that if Mr President and Aisha has been sharing same bed,this won't have happened.

Perhaps, abati's assertions of the spiritual side of Aso Rock are at work?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by veekid(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
They ll soon arrest you like FFK

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by timilehing(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Some people can take panadol for another man's headache sha
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by timilehing(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Young03(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
some dey drink panadol unto another man headache
he has said where his wife belongs

maybe where urs belong is not where his belongs

all man for him own

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Chubhie: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Hope your lady is reading this?
If yes, I hope she has more sense to do the needful.
By taking him to sharia court?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by hotspec(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha does not need any party to belong to the kitchen, but she needs a party to belong to the kitchen cabinet. To me, d only difference between AISHA and Mama Patience is just fluency of grammar...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by IVORY2009(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
175:

Please where's passingshot, omenka, beremx, sarrrki etc all. . .I need to see your sulking faces tonight!

Zombies una never see anything yet!

Let them come here and defend, I will handle them with iron hand cool

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by NaLaugh: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
bubu has no brain with that statement..

He's seriously delusional..he runs his mouth like a tap.

I won't blame him,he's schizophrenic.

My wife is always beside too..

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by MeenalKd(f): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha is supposed to respect her husband as a wife..and she got a good answer...Sai Baba

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by iceberryose(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Where's buhari's name?
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Mavrick2012: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
He avoided saying "she doesn't belong to my kitchen".
Maturity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Gf
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by afolayangs(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hajia Aishat belongs to Kitchen, Shikena and not all women

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.