Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,347 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. (687 Views)

Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan / An Open Letter To Wole Soyinka From A Nigerian, Not From An Igboman / GEJ: Election Bid Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian, Not According To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by dotwyz: 8:31pm On May 04, 2015
According to the way many peoples are talking about our administration. many are saying this country are not have enough revenue to have national refinery that will refine our own crude oil instead of carrying it traveling for maximum refine.
Re: OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by dotwyz: 8:32pm On May 04, 2015
dotwyz:
According to many peoples talking about our administration generated currency in nigeria. Many peoples are saying nigerian are not rich to build their own refineries. That is reason we are always having the lacking of fuel supplies.
Re: OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by handsometokunbo: 8:35pm On May 04, 2015
I couldn't fathom what question is all about, perhaps you need to grammatically rephrase your question
Re: OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by DickDastardly(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2015
Your grammar was the reasonings while Nigelians couldnts builded of there is own refinarity inside of nawaadays
cheesy
Re: OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by handsometokunbo: 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
DickDastardly:
Your grammar was the reasonings while Nigelians couldnts builded of there is own refinarity inside of nawaadays
cheesy

Lmao
Re: OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by ozoigbondu: 8:45pm On May 04, 2015
cry

Re: OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by handsometokunbo: 8:47pm On May 04, 2015
@Op, Take a clue from below:

Are Nigerians not rich or wealthy enough to build a National or private refinery ?
Re: OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by geniusss: 8:47pm On May 04, 2015
Are u a roadside mechanic?
Re: OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by xreal: 8:52pm On May 04, 2015
I don't understand.

Pidgin is allowed here.
Communication is the key.
Re: OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by handsometokunbo: 8:56pm On May 04, 2015
dotwyz:
According to many peoples talking about our administration generated currency in nigeria. Many peoples are saying nigerian are not rich to build their own refineries. That is reason we are always having the lacking of fuel supplies.

I only read the topic initially, hence d correction.

However, on my way out of your thread, I mistakenly read the comment of d Op above me and that prompted me to read the content of your post which i failed to do initially. Waoh!!!! You need to be arrested for killing English like dis
Re: OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by ki02020(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2015
You guys should stop bashing this OP na he is the comic relief to the monday rush....mehnnn the op na PROF
Re: OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by tit(f): 9:06pm On May 04, 2015
Excellent writeup.

nigeria cannot build and maintain a refinery
Re: OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by dotwyz: 9:07pm On May 04, 2015
dotwyz:
According to the way many peoples are talking about our administration. I think that nigeria are welthy enough to have private refinery. Many peoples are saying nigerian are not rich nough to build their own refineries. That reason why we are always having the lacking of fuel supply.
what did u think about it
Re: OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by Dawdy(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2015
Student of patience Jonathan. Where is your teacher please? We have missed her.
Re: OPINION: Are Nigerian not rich enough to build a private Refinery. by zekki: 9:28pm On May 04, 2015
no be every body sabi to write for English so please correct him and respond to his question

(1) (Reply)

Read Nigerians Reaction To Nobel Laureate’s Alleged Anti-igbo Statements On Twit / Individuals And Groups Yet To Identify With GMB / Famous Rapper, Jarule Has Endorsed Hilary Clinton For President 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.