Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose (1554 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC / Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by dridowu: 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
By Henry Umoru
ABUJA- CRISES rocking the present leadership
of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Monday
took another twist with the National Working
Committee, NWC of the party, saying that as the
leadership of the party, it was pained that
Governor Ayodele Fayose whom they helped to
power was pushing for the sack of the present
NWC.
According to the PDP, the party and the present
leadership helped governor Fayose to power,
adding that paying back by asking for the
resignation of the same leadership, was
unfortunate and a total disappointment.
The governor had called for the sack of the NWC
at a meeting of the South-West Zone held in
Ado-Ekiti on Saturday at the instance of the
governor.
At end of the South-West PDP leaders,it was
resolved that both the National Secretary and the
National Auditor,Professor Adewale Oladipo and
Alhaji Adewole Adeyanju, who are members of
the NWC from the Zone should resign
immediately to pave way for the sack of the
Party’s NWC .
Answering questions from Journalists on the
development, PDP National Publicity Secretary,
Chief Olisa Metuh who expressed the
disappointment of the NWC over Governor
Fayose’s action, stressed that it was least
expected of him having enjoyed the support of
the same body to regain power in Ekiti state.
Metuh said, ” the National Secretary of the
Party,Professor Oladipo had already replied
appropriately. But we feel pained by Governor
Fayose’s action,this is a man that got total
support from the NWC during the governorship
primaries in Ekiti State.
“At a stage, some stakeholders in the state
wanted him to be excluded from partaking in the
party primaries, but we in the NWC stood our
ground that due process must be
allowed,through our internal democracy, he
eventually won the ticket and we mobilised funds
for his election,we give glory to God, he won the
election.
“We in the NWC were even accused of taking
N200m from Fayose to support him,the Governor
is alive let him come out whether we took any
money from him,we are pained that such a man
we supported so much could come around and
call for our sack because of the outcome of an
election not due to our faults.
“Professor Oladipo is the National Secretary of
the Party while Alhaji Adeyanju remains the
National Auditor and not State or Zonal officers
that can just be chased out of office” as being
done in the Zone.”
Prof Oladipo had in a swift reaction to the
position of the leaders dismissed the call for his
resignation and that of the National Auditor of
the Party,saying that those behind the Ekiti
meeting were pursuing personal agenda

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/call-on-sack-of-nwc-muazu-others-berate-fayose/
Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by coolcharm(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2015
Breeze din dey blow fowl nyash. The young man you helped rig election in ekiti state is now singing a new song...

Somehow, I love Naija politics cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by dridowu: 8:47pm On May 04, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 04, 2015
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by kolomax(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2015
But I thought OLOSI Metuh said Everything is well in the party

2 Likes

Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by temitemi1(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

2 Likes

Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by doctokwus: 8:55pm On May 04, 2015
I wish they could prove me wrong,but I don't see PDP surviving to contest the 2019 elections.Too much bad blood and backbiting.
Aside,I also see one of this bitter men betraying how Fayose was rigged into ekiti govt house if he continues his attack on d PWC.Fayose has always miscalculated on a number of political utterances and this could prove one of them.

5 Likes

Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by atlwireles: 8:57pm On May 04, 2015
I don't know why the leadership of the party is making all this noise. Fayose position is where majority of the members stand. The leadership of the party is going to change.
Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by dridowu: 8:59pm On May 04, 2015
temitemi1:
GMB my hero! OBJ my role model!!

5 Likes

Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by eCollynzo: 9:05pm On May 04, 2015
doctokwus:
I wish they could prove me wrong,but I don't see PDP surviving to contest the 2019 elections.Too much bad blood and backbiting.
Aside,I also see one of this bitter men betraying how Fayose was rigged into ekiti govt house if he continues his attack on d PWC.Fayose has always miscalculated on a number of political utterances and thus could prove one of them.
This quack doctor is still deceiving himself.
Fayose won the election fair and square.
Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by januzaj(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2015
temitemi1:
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"

7 Likes

Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by joedave(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2015
In a local parlance, its' often said that " a presently peaceful home
is as a result of a yet to be matured bastard that lives among the rest
of the siblings". This is a proverb, its not as harsh as its sounds in local
version. However the hen is coming home to roost now. Or can a leopard
ever change its spot?

3 Likes

Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by onatisi(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2015
atlwireles:
I don't know why the leadership of the party is making all this noise. Fayose position is where majority of the members stand. The leadership of the party is going to change.
don't mind muazu, in a sane society he should have tendered his resignation considering the manner the party under his leadership lost the election .the decision has been taken ,it is just a matter of time before the party NWC is sacked
Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by Princess042(f): 9:43pm On May 04, 2015
I think Muazu should resign peacefully
Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by seunmsg(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2015
PDP scatter scatter. Everybody trading blame and accusation for the loss. Orubebe blames Jega, PDP governors blame NWC members, NWC blames PDP Campaign council, Olisa Metuh blames Fayose, Tanko Yakassai blames Northern elites and so on and so forth. Nobody is ready to take responsibility. Is this how they want to provide credible opposition to the APC?

2 Likes

Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by omenka(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2015
Music to my ears.
Dumb party, dumber members, dumbest supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by omenka(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2015
kolomax:
But I thought OLOSI Metuh said Everything is well in the party
Take out the lies in Olisa Metuh and see him shrink like a worm placed in salt water.

3 Likes

Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by omenka(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2015
atlwireles:

1 Like

Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 04, 2015
Any PDP NWC member that refuses to quietly step down is an APC mole, and is hanging on to execute the second phase of the plot to bury pdp. Muazu pls step down.
Re: Call On Sack Of NWC: Mu’azu, Others Berate Fayose by sunny63(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2015
All d NWC should leave,they are nt helping matters.PDP needs new NWC 4 a better PDP

(1) (Reply)

Olx Office In Yaba Lagos / Patience Jonathan, Ministers, Others Weep At Farewell Thanksgiving Service / Breaking:buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.