Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Saudi Arabia Beheads 5 Foreigners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Arabia Beheads 5 Foreigners (909 Views)

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times / Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia Beheads 5 Foreigners by aboy247: 8:46pm On May 04, 2015
Five foreigners were on Monday beheaded by Saudi Arabia for murder and robbery. According to a statement by the ministry of interior, those beheaded in the Red Sea city of Jeddah were; two Yemenis, Khaled Fetini and Ibrahim Nasser; a Chadian, Hassan Omar; an Eritrean, Salem Idriss; and Abdel Wahhab Abdel Maeen from Sudan.

Monday's beheadings, an unusually number, brings to 78 the number of locals and foreigners executed in Saudi Arabia this year alone, compared to 87 for all of last year, according to AFP tallies. Deterrence was been cited as a reason for executing the punishment. The punishment for drug trafficking, rape, murder, apostasy and armed robber, under the Gulf nation’s strict version of Islamic sharia law is death.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/668-saudi-arabia-beheads-5-foreigners
Re: Saudi Arabia Beheads 5 Foreigners by coolcharm(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2015
Hmmm.. now, isn't this barbaric? When we thought we've seen the worst from Indonesia undecided

Wait! Isn't this ISIL's signature way of killing? This thing dey blood abeg sad undecided
Re: Saudi Arabia Beheads 5 Foreigners by Ilekeh(f): 8:50pm On May 04, 2015
A Nigerian drug dealer is not amongst them? So my nna brothers fear Saudi Arabia? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Beheads 5 Foreigners by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 04, 2015
Wad else can I say odathan I s l a m lipsrsealed
Re: Saudi Arabia Beheads 5 Foreigners by zekki: 9:16pm On May 04, 2015
Some country laws are very strict let us tread carefully when we go there.
Re: Saudi Arabia Beheads 5 Foreigners by nerodenero: 9:41pm On May 04, 2015
Why the obsession with beheading human beings? Why is that the penalty for offenders is death in some of these countries? Don't they believe in rehabilitation, forgiveness and second chance. Has the killing or beheading been able to serve as deterrent to others when the number of offenders keep increasing? As for the foreigners, why not stay in your country and let them enjoy their harsh laws?

I am just glad I am African and a Nigerian because nobody could influence his place of birth. I guess some are much lucky than others.
Re: Saudi Arabia Beheads 5 Foreigners by stevecantrell: 9:49pm On May 04, 2015
zekki:
Some country laws are very strict let us tread carefully when we go there.

There was once this medical Dr, a christian who loved to eat a lot meat. While on sabbatical in Saudi, he went to a restaurant and asked for pork.
The waiter couldn't believe what he was hearing so he asked him again and again in both english and arabic. The guy maintained he wanted pork and it wasn't on the menu, could he have some pork please..

The waiter said, "Wait, let me go and get your pork..."

The rest is a very funny story..Lol !
Re: Saudi Arabia Beheads 5 Foreigners by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 04, 2015
stu.pid country...
Re: Saudi Arabia Beheads 5 Foreigners by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:24pm On May 04, 2015
This is barbaric. An American will never be treated in this manner

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ambode Pays Courtesy Visit To Past Lagos State Governors & Osinbajo / Yoruba And Hausa States Created This Fuel Crisis / Breaking News: Agric Minister, Akin Adesina Elected Afdb President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.