Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning (43964 Views)

7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo / How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) / Over 100 Oil Pipeline Vandals Burnt To Death At Arepo, Near Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by buskie13(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2015
wat if i say u should 4get about de fùcking truck?
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 04, 2015
Sorry.
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by IVORY2009(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2015
Mykel4God:
Our own Nairalander become a victim of car vandals this morning after a toyota tacoma packed at Ojodu was stolen at about 5am. This morning
Stolen Vehicle is a Toyota Pick up, Black Colour, Reg no JJJ441AJ, it had a cracked wind screen due to a mishap at the petrol station on Sunday.
Please call 08062085459, 08023598617 or contact the nearest Police station. Thank you

Cc: Lalasticlala

Please,kindly move this topic to frontpage!

wat is my price if I give a clue? Where was the car packed last? Do you hv tracking device on car? If ur answers are Y.... 70% almost recovered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Hawlahscho(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2015
andyanders:
Moderator,why not move this to the front page? a NAIRALANDER lost a car and posted the loss here and the moderator cannot move this to the front page? I feel this is not right.

I pray that God arrest all of them that participated in taking the car.

BUT...

You're already on front page na. shocked
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 04, 2015
efilefun:
May God help you find it, you also have to be vigilant
Everything is God God God, na wa o. Even thieves are praying to God so people can ignore embedding car trackers on their vehicles. Is God a police investigator ?
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Henrypraise: 9:35pm On May 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l suggest you pray saint Anthony of pardua prayer of lost items if you believe then you might find it

Ur comment may sound hilarious to dos hu don't knw, but honestly it works. N I have my testimonies.

Antho!!!!!
Padua!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by lomprico(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] yes I have seen it in adverts
IBO man buy car
IBO man steal am

how is this our problem[/size]
Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove n co! What r u guys doing? This foool posted this on a missing car thread and you do nothing about it. You do not even hide the post. But one useless mod banned me for posting my grievance on how I almost lost my life during the 2011 post election violence!
At times I wonder what u guys try to promote on this forum. angry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Chinuaj: 9:50pm On May 04, 2015
it had a cracked wind screen due to a mishap at the petrol station on Sunday and today it has been stolen. The spirit after this car na heartless one!
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 04, 2015
this is why we should bother more on tracking devices and not paper renewals.
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by motive(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2015
Yes i saw it yesterday along lagos,ibadan express way, but d colour was blue
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by saleskara: 10:02pm On May 04, 2015
sorry bro, you will see it in jesus name. but for future occurrences get Tramigo car tracker, the most reliable solution to car theft in Nigeria at affordable prices HERE; http:///TYcg7q or Call: 012911081,07044913736 !
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by frisky2good(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2015
Victim of vandals or thieves? Abi vandals don add tif to spoil spoil wey dem dey do? Anyway, I don take am do wallpaper for my fone. Anybody wey drive black pickup pass me must stop for confirmation say no be OP moto.
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by cornoil(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2015
Can't those guys get key for steering lock?
Capricon3:
U see y steering lock good,even if u no get moni for tracker..dem no dey shame put o..N2500 for save dis truck of 1.5m above.
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by tejpot(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2015
You will surely find it!
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by kekakuz(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2015
lomprico:

Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove n co! What r u guys doing? This foool posted this on a missing car thread and you do nothing about it. You do not even hide the post. But one useless mod banned me for posting my grievance on how I almost lost my life during the 2011 post election violence!
At times I wonder what u guys try to promote on this forum. angry
how dare you report me and tag the authorities
are you challenging seen lalasticlala ishilove on how they run this forum.
you think they are sstupid like you.
so now you want equal treatment so that you can find fulfilment in life abi. rubbish
if you were to manage nairaland for a day,I wonder what will become of it jealous freak
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by andyanders: 10:49pm On May 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:

BUT...

You're already on front page na. shocked

Wasn't on front page when I raised the issue.
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 04, 2015
UnknownT:
Make I go OLX go find am
Wait for me, am coning too
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by abdulskulboy(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]K
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by sacora(f): 11:52pm On May 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:
As big as it is shocked
Nawa for ARMY ROBBERS o
Anyway, d one I saw was white and it belongs to my church's youth pastor.

AM OUT
lol......funny u!!
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by sacora(f): 11:55pm On May 04, 2015
Angelachidinma:
May God help U to locate those involved!
dis prayer get as e be ooo
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by angelgabriel26(m): 12:00am On May 05, 2015
pls go to the nearest police station nd report
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Phay8(f): 12:10am On May 05, 2015
God will help u recover it frm d thieves in Jesus name
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Nobody: 12:26am On May 05, 2015
Check lastman office either tolled away or check police station and ask of jack Bauer wey dey start vehicle without key, u will find it in Jesus name
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by themodernman: 12:29am On May 05, 2015
Mykel4God:
Our own Nairalander become a victim of car vandals this morning after a toyota tacoma packed at Ojodu was stolen at about 5am. This morning
Stolen Vehicle is a Toyota Pick up, Black Colour, Reg no JJJ441AJ, it had a cracked wind screen due to a mishap at the petrol station on Sunday.
Please call 08062085459, 08023598617 or contact the nearest Police station. Thank you

Cc: Lalasticlala

Please,kindly move this topic to frontpage!

Armed Robbers no dey see Toyota for eye...dem go begin dey salivate.
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Donpizzle(m): 12:42am On May 05, 2015
the car drove pass my house, i chased and chased it with a bike buh unfortunately i culd nt catch it....oga tke hrt ur car don loss.lol
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Nobody: 2:17am On May 05, 2015
That is why you need a car tracker installed in every of your vehicles.
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Hawlahscho(m): 5:34am On May 05, 2015
andyanders:

Wasn't on front page when I raised the issue.

My 1st comment is above yours and I got d topic from front page.
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by udemzyudex(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2015
I pray you see it soon.
Ojodu especially sabo and other area close to it,is known for car thief..

You will be suprise seeing people removing the car ba3 after packing their cars..... Lol
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by mrphysics(m): 7:02am On May 05, 2015
Iamsynord:
Aseda
my friend shut up. u talk like a senseless fool
Re: Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning by Wuuworld(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l suggest you pray saint Anthony of pardua prayer of lost items if you believe then you might find it
very nice idea.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] / Man Loses joystick During Fight In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.