Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland (53835 Views)

A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) / 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt / My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by Mikwus(f): 1:26pm On May 05, 2015
Twistaray:

When you people say yoruba don't travel did/do you mean to SE or worldwide?
Hmmm cheesy

Bros leave that London matter.
Where again una de apart from there?

Meanwhile, you don't know anywhere else besides your village and Lagos (for those that go to their village ooo) undecided

Nigeria is beautiful........really cutiefull wink
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by Twistaray(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2015
Mikwus:

Bros leave that London matter.
Where again una de apart from there?

Meanwhile, you don't know anywhere else besides your village and Lagos (for those that go to their village ooo) undecided

Nigeria is beautiful........really cutiefull wink

Are there no yoruba in SA,US,UK,garmany et al?
Can someone please help here I need someone more realistic and objective please.

Thank u grin
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 05, 2015
Ilekeh:

Which part of Lagos? Ajagunle? Or Lagos market? grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zwZf5Mcpa0w/UR94XKbi6LI/AAAAAAAAAEk/Tt_-Lw5CkKE/s1600/1.png[/img]

ILEKEH must be kidding me...this can never be lagos tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by tonychristopher: 1:33pm On May 05, 2015
woodcook:
Ilekeh:

And be more specific, he was talking about Anambra state. So if it's like Lagos, why do Igbos troop to Yorubaland?

o

Forgive me I have to pick this one out since it interest me most. Given that I have seen this remark more often than I have seen a Fulani man without his stick and cow. As long as Lagos remain the commercial hub of Nigeria Igbo people and other tribes will keep flooding to Lagos. Just like it happens else where in the world. It is something both the Yoruba and every other Nigerians have to deal with.

You dont understand economic domination and capital repatriation

That's why they are in lagos

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 05, 2015
BlackPencil:
Ok let me tell you a little about my visit to osuh ,nnewi LGA.My dad actually named me after his close ibo friend, Uchenna. D man almost gave his life for dad. Ibos r loyal tho.

D man's wife died N we had to travel to his place. I was amazed! Trust me, no village in any region of naija matches Igbo villages. I saw beautiful mansions that can b likened to those in abuja. They tar their roads themselves, never waiting on govt. Village roads o! I realised d owners of Bolton white, top rank, onyx hotels , prince n princess estate,r from that small village. I saw d house of d owner of efab N my tongue almost fell out, d ukahchukus hv their houses inside 1 compound,about 6 beautiful mansions.

Believe me, I didn't see 1 thatched house in dat village, don't know about other ibo villages. Some compounds have expensive cars parked inside,nobody driving them. Ibos gat money mehn!
Holding my family friend so close cos he has so much vision N biz ideas. He's always got ideas.
I respect Ibos so much.they hv d heart to make money N live well
That village must be ABIRIBA in Abia state I was amazed such village town exist in a remote place... they called them small london
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by kraftykc(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2015
plusteam:
First time in my life I have seen a Yoruba saying something good about the Igbos

You've had a sad life up to this point be that.

@OP, congrats on the wedding! I hope u enjoy ur next visit as much u did this.
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 05, 2015
illiad:
Must yorubas marry Igbo? Can't they just be satisfied with their rokiatu?
grin grin grin easy bro...
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by McStoic(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2015
oneeast:
Sorry for yourself. I careless whether you and your likes exist. I am actually waiting for your gloves to go off. Clowns!

Lol.....Oya, once again, thunder punish the devil on your shameless behalf (at least that is a prayer). Now say Amen.
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 05, 2015
ezeagu:

Why open Lagos nyash like this?
Ezeagu menh where have you been...
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 05, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

ILEKEH must be kidding me...this can never be lagos tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
That is Lagos Megacity angry
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by McStoic(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2015
ahizih:
Here you are again,calling me foolish kwa! Chaii you guys are quite funny honestly. Anyway little do i know that the guy often get knot each time the mention imo,but also bear in mind that ' mmanu abuo ejila agbala ara otumgba' two wrongs cannot make a right bro. Am sorry that i called him my brother,but that's my nature,i believe my polite response ought to have taught him some morals by now. Let me also plead to you as well,biko don't use ill words like 'foolish' on people you don't know or have barely meet,it doesn't tell good of a gentle man. We are all one,have a wonderful day ahead.
Nwanna gbaghara otu m ji saa ya bu okwu. Omasighim i kpari gi, ka ma ndi ebe anyi na asi na anya bewa imi ebewa kwa......Biko mgbe ozo lefuo ya bu okoko anya, onaghi eji anya ahupu ihe gbasara Owerri. Chukwu gozie gi.........NB: Site na nkowa na asusu gi, owere m anya na ibu nwa afor "Nchi ise"?.....Kee akuku i no n' Owerri?
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by oneeast: 2:15pm On May 05, 2015
I don't like dullards. Lolzzzz

I thought you came with action. B.astard. say isee.

McStoic:
Lol.....Oya, once again, thunder punish the devil on your shameless behalf (at least that is a prayer). Now say Amen.
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by McStoic(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2015
oneeast:
I don't like dullards. Lolzzzz

I thought you came with like action. Oneeast and his tenth generations are B.astards. say isee.

Iseeeee....ad infinitum thou sociopath.....Kikikiki
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by oneeast: 2:29pm On May 05, 2015
I want action you fool. KoKokokoKoKokokiokokiko

McStoic:
Iseeeee....ad i1nfinitum thou sociopath.....Kikikiki
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by McStoic(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2015
oneeast:
I want action you fool. KoKokokoKoKokokiokokiko

You want action? Hahahahahaha.......you think you are at a movie location? Ohoo, I see. Your type thinks life is all movie. Anyways I have indulged your agro enough, hope you are happy yapping about with your superior. Now run along son, time to get back to work........

NB: Reply me, it's legal. I know you will want more and miss me (who won't like my senior iokes), but I NO BE YA MATE. SO NO WASTE YOUR UNLIMITED TIME......BYEEEE.
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Seun and his beautiful wife Uju smiley

https://blogaces./2015/05/04/10-things-i-learnt-about-anambra/

Chai! This beautiful girl has been sold off to go and suffer! She will soon find out that she is his 6th wife
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by blogaces: 3:21pm On May 05, 2015
@OP. How did you know the writer is Yoruba? I've read the post a nos of times and I couldn't find anywhere he/she divulged his tribe. Or do you know the writer personally?
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by oneeast: 3:48pm On May 05, 2015
I am even wasting my time with a barrow pusher. B.astard! tongue shocked

McStoic:
You want action? Hahahahahaha.......you think you are at a movie location? Ohoo, I see. Your type thinks life is all movie. Anyways I have indulged your agro enough, hope you are happy yapping about with your superior. Now run along son, time to get back to my barrow pushing work........

NB: Reply me, it's legal. I know you will want more and miss me (who won't like my senior iokes), but I NO BE YA MATE. SO NO WASTE YOUR UNLIMITED TIME......BYEEEE.
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by Ilekeh(f): 5:23pm On May 05, 2015
Mentioned by 27 people. E dey pain una?

And why was my post with 100 likes deleted? angry
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by xmich(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2015
help3852:
you are a big fool. Have you been to the site before. Is that all you could deduct from the post

Piling work had started, sand filling of areas machines will stand is on going.

The writer definitely doesn't know what she wrote. I passed there this afternoon.

You will die with your bitterness for GEJ

#show us 4th mainland Bridge, she-goat
Too harsh
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by ooshinibos: 5:25pm On May 05, 2015
i enjoyed my stay in Igbo-land ..they are the most hospitable people in Nigeria ..and that's why they do well all over the world ..I should have married an Igbo woman ....

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by ArodeTsolaye: 5:25pm On May 05, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
I pity yoruba girls they re the least wanted in nigeria nowonder they bleach to look like igbo women

Lmao! Just like ilekeh the ugly smelly batty girl, that's why she is always miserable and angry.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 05, 2015
check yourself!
this you post is childish and bigoted.
ArodeTsolaye:

Lmao! Just like ilekeh the ugly smelly batty girl, that's why she is always miserable and angry.
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by mercyville: 6:32pm On May 05, 2015
How are we sure you are really Yoruba...u may be igbo trying to blow your trumpet for those of us whho don't know wat a trip tO igboland is.....neverthheless I appreciate your effort...be gud..I would have really apprciate your piece if you didn't put your tribe there..just a trip to anambra will have been better

Don't mind the dude,I am sure he is an Okoro....
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by mercyville: 6:44pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=ArodeTsolaye

Why didn't you say they bleach to look like Oyibo but comparing Yoruba to Cannibals is what I wont take.....White people tan their body to look not too white and black people all over the world including your bearded girls and women bleach when they find themselves on the black side to look lighter.Would you begin to abuse every girl or woman that uses wig or some hair attachment that they want to look like Oyibo...then you and your people must be a lost case...multitude of dunces..yak
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by ArodeTsolaye: 6:48pm On May 05, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:
so you're indirectly saying that you people are lazy, your survival as a tribe is greatly hinged on other tribe's wealth. I think this concludes the discussion.

Chai smelly ilekeh girl has been finished. She did even know she was eating sh1tt in public. lmao!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by mercyville: 6:49pm On May 05, 2015
Why didn't you say they bleach to look like Oyibo but comparing Yoruba to Cannibals is what I wont take.....White people tan their body to look not too white and black people all over the world including your bearded girls and women bleach when they find themselves on the black side to look lighter.Would you begin to abuse every girl or woman that uses wig or some hair attachment that they want to look like Oyibo...then you and your people must be a lost case...multitude of dunces..yak
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by ArodeTsolaye: 6:54pm On May 05, 2015
//&//
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by ArodeTsolaye: 6:54pm On May 05, 2015
Ilekeh:

Lol if the oil depletes, Igbos presence in Nigeria will be inconsequential. Not because of the tiny drops of oil in igboland. Igbos are stuck because if we let you go, we'll have to let Ijaws go. We can't have that now, can we?

Your intelligence is not as strong as the irritating smell oozing out from your soakaway yoruba poozy. lmao!
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by ezeagu(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Ezeagu menh where have you been...

Right here, hovering.
Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by patrick89(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2015
francizy:

LoL, bro you are far from the truth.. There's this business mind Igbos have such that what they do to a Yoruba man is same thing they do to Igbos. If an Igbo man sells a car $5,400 to a Yoruba man, he will sell same car for that amount or more to an Igbo man. If you speak Igbo to him, he will cut the price from the $6,000 he intended selling it to you and sell for $5,400 claiming that a Yoruba man just purchased same car from him at $6,200.

When it comes to business for an Igbo man, business remains business (no siblings/brother in his business place). But an Hausa man may sell a car for $5,400 to other tribes and sell same car for as low as $4,200 even if his gain is just $200.

A Yoruba man will sell $5,400 to others and sell for about $5,000 to another Yoruba man. So this is just the difference. Don't think because an Igbo man sold something costly to you, then he drops the price for another Igbo man..

I wish you can speak Igbo fluently so you make the findings yourself. You will be amazed.
all these revelations are not necessary. You are indirectly leaking some unnecessary secrets just to convince person. Please let them wander in ignorance. I don't try to prove anything to them, while doing that they tend to know 'MORE' which can backfire.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland by mercyville: 7:04pm On May 05, 2015
so you're indirectly saying that you people are lazy, your survival as a tribe is greatly hinged on other tribe's wealth. I think this concludes the discussion. [/quote]

You are just an illiterate..Would you say that a director of a company is lazy?Or better still,because your types are slowpokes and might not quickly understand this...now would you say a slave master is lazy when his slaves are working and he is thinking for them,controlling them,ordering them not to sit or stand or put a certain object where he does not want...Go and look at the forbes list...Yorubas are richer than you and will always be and you will work until you bend for Yoruba land developing the land just as the black slaves helped in developing the white man s land...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) / Damage Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.