Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada (3658 Views)

Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria / Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto, Canada / I Want To Contribute To The Lord's House In Toronto, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by thorpido(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2012
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by ProPastorChris(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
what a wonderful testimony, so inspiring.

thanks OP
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by Sweetnecta: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
how did he know that what he saw was Jesus and not satan that was bold enough to tempt the biblical Jesus?

I can post a video of a muslim who saw a figure at night in his bedroom, saying that he was Jesus or something to that effect.
The muslim said to the figure as it approached closer: audubIllahi minal sheitayni rajim. by the time it was said the third time, the figure vanished.

I have waited for this type of experience and by Power of Allah the figure will be defeated. Jesus worship God. That God should be worshiped as the muslims worship Him, even today, standing, bowing, prostrating and putting all hopes on Him, Alone.

Whoever worship Jesus, know that the Bible reports that Jesus died while God does not die and no need to be resurrected like all of us for Judgment. Jesus said; of my own power, i can do nothing. This alone is a testament to slave worship when one worships Jesus.

1 Like

Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by LagosShia: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2012
another fairytale by the people in love with hallucination claiming something for a so called muslim that even the pope can't claim for himself!!! funny people!!!
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by Goshen360(m): 1:20am On Apr 14, 2012
^^^
That story is true. I know the Pastor, he has a church here in the United States,okay. I don't understand your beef. is it because a muslim converted to christian or what?
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by Theblessed(f): 2:27am On Apr 15, 2012
[size=16pt]What a powerful and moving testimony.

The Christian God, is a 'God that heals', Amen!
[/size]
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by jmoore(m): 1:39am On Apr 17, 2012
Sweetnecta: how did he know that what he saw was Jesus and not satan that was bold enough to tempt the biblical Jesus?

I can post a video of a muslim who saw a figure at night in his bedroom, saying that he was Jesus or something to that effect.
The muslim said to the figure as it approached closer: audubIllahi minal sheitayni rajim. by the time it was said the third time, the figure vanished.

I have waited for this type of experience and by Power of Allah the figure will be defeated. Jesus worship God. That God should be worshiped as the muslims worship Him, even today, standing, bowing, prostrating and putting all hopes on Him, Alone.

Whoever worship Jesus, know that the Bible reports that Jesus died while God does not die and no need to be resurrected like all of us for Judgment. Jesus said; of my own power, i can do nothing. This alone is a testament to slave worship when one worships Jesus.

What do you know about the bible? Nothing!!
Are you so blind that you can't see John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life"

Jesus died as a sacrifice for the whole world and he resurrected.

The only Almighty God is Jehovah, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Is Jesus the son of God? YES!!!!

1-Mat 14:33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshiped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the "Son of God".

2-Mat 27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the "Son of God."

3-An angel from Heaven visited Mary when she was pregnant with Jesus and said, (Luke 1:35) And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

4-Matthew 3:17 "And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

5-John 10:36 "why do you call it blasphemy when I say, 'I am the Son of God'? After all, the Father set me apart and sent me into the world."

The verse some Muslims used to discredit Jesus as God is John 5:19 "Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does."
Unfortunately due to ignorance they cannot understand. But to clarify John 5:19, Jesus was fulfilling his ministry in its entirety as a man. Galatians 4:4 tells us that Jesus was born and operated under the mosaic law. As such, he was subject to all of it’s ordinances, such as circumcision and he fulfilled his ministry by emptying himself in servitude even to the point of death on a cross (Phil. 2:5-8 ).

To show how blind they are when they make only reference to only verse 19 just amazes me. They ignore verse 21 and 22. Take a look at verse 21-22 below

John 5:21-22 "For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,". You can read the rest of the whole chapter

In these verses (Matthew 2:11; 14:33; 28:9, 17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38 ) Jesus never rebuked those that worshiped him.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by Whymee: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2012
Why would Jesus appear to a Muslim! when millions of his followers and the Pope were waiting for him in Galili, this is a complete ojoro on his part.

Jesus must have given him the Newer testament, just the way he appeared and revealed the new testament to Paul.

Avenue for cheap publicity, prophecy will begin to roll now, since his ministry is now registered in the media.
What a deceitful story on a Christian website.

BUSINESS AS USUAL

BE WISE
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by LagosShia: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^
That story is true. I know the Pastor, he has a church here in the United States,okay. I don't understand your beef. is it because a muslim converted to christian or what?

i am talking about his false claims.do you understand english?

here is another example from the article:

"and I understood Allah was not a god who heals".

Holy Quran 26:80-85
"And when I am ill, it is He (Allah) who heals me.And who will cause me to die and then bring me to life.And who I aspire that He will forgive me my sin on the Day of Recompense."[And he said], "My Lord, grant me authority and join me with the righteous.And grant me a reputation of honor among later generations.And place me among the inheritors of the Garden of Pleasure.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by jmoore(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2012
LagosShia:

i am talking about his false claims.do you understand english?

here is another example from the article:

"and I understood Allah was not a god who heals".

Holy Quran 26:80-85
"And when I am ill, it is He (Allah) who heals me.And who will cause me to die and then bring me to life.And who I aspire that He will forgive me my sin on the Day of Recompense."[And he said], "My Lord, grant me authority and join me with the righteous.And grant me a reputation of honor among later generations.And place me among the inheritors of the Garden of Pleasure.

which false claims? He was sick and your Allah did not heal him but it was Jesus that healed him. It is not about quoting your quran, can your allah heal? can your allah raise the dead?
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by Kay17: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2012
I love the skeptical strength of LagosShia and Sweetnecta. I also wonder how he knew the figure was Jesus

1 Like

Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by jmoore(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
Kay 17: I love the skeptical strength of LagosShia and Sweetnecta. I also wonder how he knew the figure was Jesus

If you read the article well you should have seen this "he spoke to me. I Am the God of the Christians. I Am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob."
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by Whymee: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^ b

Knowing the pastor and having a church in united state is not enough reason to believe the man actually saw Jesus.

Having a church in Rome also don't Justify either.

Ask him further evidence to convince the world, am sure he will say the usuals

JESUS IS COMING BACK
ME AND MY FATHER ARE ONE
CHRISTIANITY IS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION.

receiving healing is also not a proof, he was in hospital for healing, if as a Christian and you were given injection and drugs, and your sickness got healed, was it the injection or Jesus that heal you,

Other patient of other religion will always believe that they were heal by what ever they believe in.

Even before his sickness, according to him, he was brought up as Muslim and does not believes Allah heal, for him not to have had that believe, that alone disqualify him as a Muslim,

We refere to people like him as kafirun, non believer.

Satan must have seen him as one of his follower and he decided to say hello to him,
The notion is that he must have seen a white man, he then concluded it must be Jesus, if he had seen a black man, am sure he will claim he sees the devil.

Wester world mentality.

BE WISE
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by F00028: 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
abeg, i not fit watch the video on my phone: what did the jesus he waw look like
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2012
Whymee:

Knowing the pastor and having a church in united state is not enough reason to believe the man actually saw Jesus.

Having a church in Rome also don't Justify either.

Ask him further evidence to convince the world, am sure he will say the usuals

JESUS IS COMING BACK
ME AND MY FATHER ARE ONE
CHRISTIANITY IS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION.

receiving healing is also not a proof, he was in hospital for healing, if as a Christian and you were given injection and drugs, and your sickness got healed, was it the injection or Jesus that heal you,

Other patient of other religion will always believe that they were heal by what ever they believe in.

Even before his sickness, according to him, he was brought up as Muslim and does not believes Allah heal, for him not to have had that believe, that alone disqualify him as a Muslim,

We refere to people like him as kafirun, non believer.

Satan must have seen him as one of his follower and he decided to say hello to him,
The notion is that he must have seen a white man, he then concluded it must be Jesus, if he had seen a black man, am sure he will claim he sees the devil.

Wester world mentality.

BE WISE

is this 'be wise' a new thing among you muslems? Maybe you guy need to be wise and try to verify Muhammad revelations outside what you immam and Koran is telling you
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by F00028: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2012
Mee234:
is this 'be wise' a new thing among you muslems? Maybe you guy need to be wise and try to verify Muhammad revelations outside what you immam and Koran is telling you

we did! everything checks out ok.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by samally: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2012
F00028:

we did! everything checks out ok.

Laugh......won kill me....You guys muslim guys are joke...my problem with you people is are hearing preaching not reading it from koran ..
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by tintingz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
LoL......FRAUD stories christians published everyday.....see the man and his wife sef in that pic.....how come he knows that the figure was Jesus when he didnt see his face?? Oh that white blonde hair Jesus image that western use to brainwashed all this christians makes him think it was JESUS!!.....the man really fail that man talking to him might be satan or he was only seeing shadows and claim he spoke to him.......how can Jesus say "i am the God of christian" why putting christian and the figure didnt even mention his name.....the man should be carefull it could be an evil spirit 1samuel 16:14 like the bible said it came from Jehovah.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by samally: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
tintingz: LoL......FRAUD stories christians published everyday.....see the man and his wife sef in that pic.....how come he knows that the figure was Jesus when he didnt see his face?? Oh that white blonde hair Jesus image that western use to brainwashed all this christians makes him think it was JESUS!!.....the man really fail that man talking to him might be satan or he was only seeing shadows and claim he spoke to him.......how can Jesus say "i am the God of christian" why putting christian and the figure didnt even mention his name.....the man should be carefull it could be an evil spirit 1samuel 16:14 like the bible said it came from Jehovah.

parkwell I know you are either jehovah witness or muslim....Either you like it not....Jesus is the way the truth and the life nobody can see the father expect through him....Am sorry for you soul
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by tintingz(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
samally:
parkwell I know you are either jehovah witness or muslim....Either you like it not....Jesus is the way the truth and the life nobody can see the father expect through him....Am sorry for you soul
shey my post look like a Jehovah withness person?? ......i am a muslim grin i thank GOD almighty for that, dunnot be sorry for my soul for am in the truth side ISLAM, you should be sorry for you soul.....every prophets before Jesus is the way the truth and life at their own time, people in each prophet life time knows they follow a prophet from GOD who has showed them the way to God, the truth, and gave them a life on how to live.....so what are you saying??
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by thorpido(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2012
tintingz: shey my post look like a Jehovah withness person?? ......i am a muslim grin i thank GOD almighty for that, dunnot be sorry for my soul for am in the truth side ISLAM, you should be sorry for you soul.....every prophets before Jesus is the way the truth and life at their own time, people in each prophet life time knows they follow a prophet from GOD who has showed them the way to God, the truth, and gave them a life on how to live.....so what are you saying??
Jesus also came with a message from God,how come you have rejected the message?
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by tintingz(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2012
thorpido: Jesus also came with a message from God,how come you have rejected the message?
and who told you muslims reject Jesus(as)?
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by thorpido(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
tintingz: and who told you muslims reject Jesus(as)?
You(or ur leader)chose to reject His message and come up with your own stories and message of Him.It's called subtlety or deception.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by Sweetnecta: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
the christians dont even think things abut God, Jesus etc through and thoroughly before arriving at the bus stop.
if the ghost that the former muslim saw said he was God of the Christians, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, a true believer should have asked him; "where is the God of Jesus and Israel"? and the fake "Jesus" would have disappeared. That just using the bibles to defeat fake appearance of Jesus.

is it not interesting that even apostle Paul did not even see Jesus but heard only his voice? i guess the ex muslim is a better believer of christian Jesus than Paul was. i am hoping that the christians see that their condition is dire and their heaven entry is narrower than a needle eye.

@Thorpido: The message of Jesus, if you read your Bibles includes "God of Jesus is God of Israel and That God is One Lord" and "Jesus is a prophet of God, appointed to the Children of Israel to bring back the lost of the herd back to what Moses and others were on, the very same path Jesus was on".

Whats interesting is that Jesus said he stayed on a path that all prophets before him stayed. But the people who now say they are following Jesus changed everything and now are on a hybrid where they have thrown away Moses and all and definitely by what Jesus said about "The Prophets and The Laws" throw away Jesus, too.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by ParisLove2(f): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
Lol this muslims. How do we/you know Muhammad wasn't lying when he claimed he saw Gabriel in a cave? It was his wife that even convinced him! You guys really need to watch that innocence of Muslims grin grin
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by true2(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
thorpido: Read a muslim's encounter with Jesus.Jesus is alive!

http://www.christianstories.co/2011/09/true-story-muslim-sees-jesus-in-toronto.html

I agree Jesus is alive. I do not agree this man saw Jesus. I'm sure he saw something. Jesus said when he came back all the people on earth would see him. I did not see him.

Sounds like the women who drove her car onto the sidwalk into people, because she said God told her to. The demons are active.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by manmacho: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sweetnecta: the christians dont even think things abut God, Jesus etc through and thoroughly before arriving at the bus stop.
if the ghost that the former muslim saw said he was God of the Christians, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, a true believer should have asked him; "where is the God of Jesus and Israel"? and the fake "Jesus" would have disappeared. That just using the bibles to defeat fake appearance of Jesus.

is it not interesting that even apostle Paul did not even see Jesus but heard only his voice? i guess the ex muslim is a better believer of christian Jesus than Paul was. i am hoping that the christians see that their condition is dire and their heaven entry is narrower than a needle eye.

@Thorpido: The message of Jesus, if you read your Bibles includes "God of Jesus is God of Israel and That God is One Lord" and "Jesus is a prophet of God, appointed to the Children of Israel to bring back the lost of the herd back to what Moses and others were on, the very same path Jesus was on".

Whats interesting is that Jesus said he stayed on a path that all prophets before him stayed. But the people who now say they are following Jesus changed everything and now are on a hybrid where they have thrown away Moses and all and definitely by what Jesus said about "The Prophets and The Laws" throw away Jesus, too.

Read and re-read your post, u making up thing to confuse yourself. The truth about christ is not for u to preach, it is more than your megamind and ain't logic. So quit your campaign against our faith, our experience, our joy, you can't beat it. Christ is the truth, and testimony like these, are the reason u don't have excuse to give your heart to christ. YOU ARE NEXT!
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by vedaxcool(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
We are more interested in seeing a situation where your tithe stealing pastors would see Jesus in their private Jet. Atleast he would call them gluttons.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by true2(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
Paris-Love:
Lol this muslims. How do we/you know Muhammad wasn't lying when he claimed he saw Gabriel in a cave? It was his wife that even convinced him! You guys really need to watch that innocence of Muslims grin grin

Everything written in the Bible was written within thirty yearsw after Jesus died. There were people alive, who could have said, "That's not true, I was there."
Nothing was written saying what was written is un-true.

As to Muhammad...the writing was two hundrede years after he died. No one was alive from his time to say, "That's not true."
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by thorpido(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sweetnecta: the christians dont even think things abut God, Jesus etc through and thoroughly before arriving at the bus stop.

The problem of muslims is that you don't choose to do a deeper study of the bible.Yes Jesus said He came for the lost ship of Israel primarily but for the whole world by extension.What did He mean by this scripture,'And other sheep I have,which are not of this fold:them also I must bring,and they shall hear my voice;and there shall be one fold,and one Shepherd.John 10:16.Again John 3:16 says,'for God so loved the world that He gave.....It is convenient for muslims to just say Jesus was for Israel.
Do a deeper study of what Jesus said in relation to the prophets before Him.

Yes apostle Paul did not see Him,do u know what revelation knowledge is?It's something bigger than religion so I'm nt sure u'll understand.Jesus said these things are given to believers to know of the Kingdom of God which unbelievers will not unravel.
If u will keep an open mind and do a deeper research,God Himself will show you His truth.Don't just listen to what your Islamic scholars tell you.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by thorpido(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
true?:

I agree Jesus is alive. I do not agree this man saw Jesus. I'm sure he saw something. Jesus said when he came back all the people on earth would see him. I did not see him.

Sounds like the women who drove her car onto the sidwalk into people, because she said God told her to. The demons are active.
Yes Jesus said all men will see Him and that has not happened yet.You need to understand the times.However He has been revealing Himself individually to people.
For the woman who killed with her car,it's simple.Ask yourself,does God save or destroy?That should tell you what spirit is in operation.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by thorpido(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
vedaxcool: We are more interested in seeing a situation where your tithe stealing pastors would see Jesus in their private Jet. Atleast he would call them gluttons.
You know this is irrelevant.Salvation is personal.It's like asking how the activities of Boko haram is related to your practice as a muslim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If We All Pay Tithes To Churches, Who Do Churches Pay Tithes Too? Just Curious / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophetic Declarations For This Week!!! / Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.