Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,542 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member (16698 Views)

Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated / MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member / ‘impeached’ Ondo State Deputy Governor Says He Is Still In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by jazinogold(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2015
one man meat in another man's poison....them been wan kill him joy omo na godwin

1 Like

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Luukasz(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2015
hbpeze:
Nothing concern me..if Una like criticize youths,no go hustle youths dey hustle u dey hope for youth government you go old

Enemy of Progress
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by aLgoridim(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life
YINMU!!! grin
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by obyno6ix: 7:50am On May 05, 2015
The same way he left PDP is the same way he will leave APC. And on and on and on. But the youths should really be encouraged.
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Gboliwe: 7:50am On May 05, 2015
efilefun:
why asking now When GEJ preferred to enrich the pocket of people within that age range thru the useless "CONFAB" by providing BILLIONS of naira while the so called youths are home due to strikes for a whole academic session. Tell me what are the achievements of all the youths in GEJ's administration They were all concerned about their pocket. Like the popular saying, "What an elder sees while sitting a young man can never see it while standing.

Was it Mr President that chose and sent those aged to the confab? Make you guys dey reason objectively and drop this hate induced mindset. Mr President tried all he could to bring the youth onboard his administration and it is very evident. But you and your folks insist on our grandfathers taking us to war while we the youths relax on nairaland and book space and chase women around.

I was listening to one governor of the southsouth and he said that 69% of his appointments were youths below 50years. Of the 69%, he said 26 (or so) were not above 40years. When you see such minds, you know they are progressive. With this kind of Bot member, na retrogression oo.

3 Likes

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by arsetalks(m): 7:57am On May 05, 2015
apeoyemojo:
@The age of 73? I weep for my dear country Nigeria. Where do we youths stand? Why won't youths pedddle drugs when they'v been relegated to the background? Government appointments and positions no longer based on competence or merit but on compensation and satisfaction of interests!

What are you talking about? The youth that are busy doing yahoo yahoo? The youth that are busy chasing after girls? The youth that are busy looking for the newest tattoo to draw?

No one has stopped the youth, like they say in football, if you are good enough, you are old/young enough. It is not as if the youth has been barred from any roles?

You talk of youth, what's GEJ ( using his football age) , Ibori, Koro, Fayose, what have they done with the roles they have been given? Do you think the elders should leave the stage just for the sake of it?

2 Likes

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by 83lagosroad(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2015
darlingtonNYIG:
you just said it all.

You are only entitled to your opinion. You can't just take the youthful nature away from the youths. You want to offer a job to a young graduate of 25yrs and demand for 5yrs experience . When they have not been tried somewhere. And the adults refuse to leave the civil service , changing their ages and embezzling public funds. Pls tell me what else do you want them to do....
Start stealing.
Start a business on their own without capital and good environ.such as
Pure water business
Recharge card business
Okada business
Etc
Not. Until we admit these thing that we agree our youths are not lazy and jobless at least na someone design this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by cana882(m): 8:02am On May 05, 2015
Chillypelly:
Abeg i wan buy your land... grin
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by arsetalks(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life
and yet some idiots claim youth this youth that, is this idiota not supposed to be a youth?

Such a waste of sperrm. Product of a retarded f*ck.

You curse is for you, GOD has put me in charge of my life, I decide how far I go in life not a meaning curse.
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2015
apeoyemojo:
@The age of 73? I weep for my dear country Nigeria. Where do we youths stand?
Go read your book.
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by shammah1(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2015
It's not a new thing. He's been with APC but pretending to be in PDP that fed him. Devil and betrayer.

PDP will bounce back!

1 Like

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by shammah1(m): 8:18am On May 05, 2015
Now you're a bias bloody hypocrite
pedel:

Which youth? with the kinds of posts I read from most Nigerian youth on nairaland, it is evident that the youth stands nowhere and no chance. Let them continue to book spaces and hurl insults and abuses on nairaland.

The youth may have a shot at being involved in nigerian politics when they stop bothering themselves about the massive clivage of Halima Abubakar and Tonto Dike's g-strings.
They have to start with making inteligent statements, not 'GEJ my hero, Fayose my role model' kind of slogan that bothers on stupidity and insanity.

4 Likes

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by ransomed: 8:19am On May 05, 2015
apeoyemojo:
@The age of 73? I weep for my dear country Nigeria. Where do we youths stand? Why won't youths pedddle drugs when they'v been relegated to the background? Government appointments and positions no longer based on competence or merit but on compensation and satisfaction of interests!
::--The youths have jettisoned their leadership ambition by becoming Political thugs, assasins, ballot box snatchers and endorsers. Let us blame ourselves and not our fathers. Thanks.
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by free2ryhme: 8:20am On May 05, 2015
apeoyemojo:

Many your are busy making money and hustling to make a living you are the only one weeping please continue oo
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Nobody: 8:22am On May 05, 2015
pedel:

Which youth? with the kinds of posts I read from most Nigerian youth on nairaland, it is evident that the youth stands nowhere and no chance. Let them continue to book spaces and hurl insults and abuses on nairaland.

The youth may have a shot at being involved in nigerian politics when they stop bothering themselves about the massive clivage of Halima Abubakar and Tonto Dike's g-strings.
They have to start with making inteligent statements, not 'GEJ my hero, Fayose my role model' kind of slogan that bothers on stupidity and insanity.
So slogans like gmb my hero, amaechi my role model is allowed abi .. ode

3 Likes

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Eggcelent(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2015
pedel. I so love your comment. Leadership isn't bestowed freely; it must be earned. Thanks.
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by OluwaseunOsewa1: 8:26am On May 05, 2015
ETISALAT AND MTN DATA AVAILABLE FOR ALL DEVICE AT AFFOIDABLE PRICE. 1GB IS 1,000 2GB IS 1,800 5GB IS 4,000 CONTACT US FOR YOURS. 08188414910
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by pedel: 8:31am On May 05, 2015
crixtex:

So slogans like gmb my hero, amaechi my role model is allowed abi .. ode
What is the difference between the two statements? Did I say they are allowed? People who write such things are either kids or stupid. It is a waste of time attending to your insult. That is probably the way your dad and mum call themselves 'ode'. I can't imagine my kids saying such to people they don't know on-line just because they can hide anonymously behind their phones. I don't blame you; I blame the people who brought you up the wrong way.
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Nobody: 8:36am On May 05, 2015
pedel:
What is the difference between the two statements? Did I say they are allowed? People who write such things are either kids or stupid. It is a waste of time attending to your insult. That is probably the way your dad and mum call themselves 'ode'. I can't imagine my kids saying such to people they don't know on-line just because they can hide anonymously behind their phones. I don't blame you; I blame the people who brought you up the wrong way.
Crass opinion... once no b u dey feed me.. hypocrites like you never say words dat are truthful and u also insulted coz u also typing wit ur t2... bagabond...

1 Like

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by pedel: 8:38am On May 05, 2015
shammah1:
Now you're a bias bloody hypocrite
Why name calling? Is that necessary? We are complaining about kids who writes rubbish like 'GEJ my hero / GMB my hero' and you are here proving the kind of upbringing your parents gave you. Now that you are mature and 18+ cant you learn or teach yourself public speaking? Nigerian youth indeed!
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by pedel: 8:46am On May 05, 2015
crixtex:

Crass opinion... once no b u dey feed me.. hypocrites like you never say words dat are truthful and u also insulted coz u also typing wit ur t2... bagabond...
I know people like you. I pray one day your employer or prospective employer will ask for your social media handles, including that of nairaland. You will realized that people get denied jobs and opportunities based on the kind of idiots they are on social media. You better realize that your virtual/online life is connected with your real life and stop being infantile.

1 Like

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by tijjanioyan: 8:54am On May 05, 2015
pedel:

in fact ur head dey wit u as u dey write.
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by SUBWAY101(m): 8:58am On May 05, 2015
[s]
Gboliwe:

Was it Mr President that chose and sent those aged to the confab? Make you guys dey reason objectively and drop this hate induced mindset. Mr President tried all he could to bring the youth onboard his administration and it is very evident. But you and your folks insist on our grandfathers taking us to war while we the youths relax on nairaland and book space and chase women around.

I was listening to one governor of the southsouth and he said that 69% of his appointments were youths below 50years. Of the 69%, he said 26 (or so) were not above 40years. When you see such minds, you know they are progressive. With this kind of Bot member, na retrogression oo.
[/s]

Shut it there. Olodo, you will always jump on anything APC, whats your own with there BOT members. How does that affect you and your PDP folks. The likes of Tony Anenih (81 years old) are members of PDP BOT, BOT members are elderly men of the party and not youth. Hypocrite.
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by rikamann: 9:35am On May 05, 2015
pedel:

Thank you Mr. Pedel. Was actually thinking of stopping Nairaland because of unnecessary discussions that can not help Nigeria as a country. You have mentioned some and I pray God will help this country with the youths being bred
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Fellonigerians: 9:38am On May 05, 2015
apeoyemojo:

Not right to peddle drugs, but some are pushed to do things like that just because of the situation...
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by akoaki(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2015
pedel:

My friend , I thank you for this comment. I said something similar in the past but it did not resonate well with many NL members. I feel that the moderators are indirectly encouraging this ugly attitude and I dont think it augurs well for the image of intelligent contributors on the forum.
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Nobody: 9:58am On May 05, 2015
pedel:

I know people like you. I pray one day your employer or prospective employer will ask for your social media handles, including that of nairaland. You will realized that people get denied jobs and opportunities based on the kind of idiots they are on social media. You better realize that your virtual/online life is connected with your real life and stop being infantile.
hahaha... I m not really on social media.. Oga Adult
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Nobody: 9:59am On May 05, 2015
pedel:

hahaha... funny adult.. I m not really here!
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by rikamann: 10:00am On May 05, 2015
83lagosroad:

You are only entitled to your opinion. You can't just take the youthful nature away from the youths. You want to offer a job to a young graduate of 25yrs and demand for 5yrs experience . When they have not been tried somewhere. And the adults refuse to leave the civil service , changing their ages and embezzling public funds. Pls tell me what else do you want them to do....
Start stealing.
Start a business on their own without capital and good environ.such as
Pure water business
Recharge card business
Okada business
Etc
Not. Until we admit these thing that we agree our youths are not lazy and jobless at least na someone design this platform.

I disagree with you Mr. 83lagosroad. Youths should give priority to developing themselves and not cleavages, thighs, the Tonto Dikes, etc only. When in school, as much as you want the thighs please be committed to your education

1 Like

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by jibbish(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2015
apeoyemojo:
A youth as a BoT, my guy u need to wear ur thinking cap. even if the youth is affluent and rich; its not by that one. even if dey are versatile and strong; I repeat, dem no dey look DT one.
can a youth bcom an Olori Ebi in your family or can a youth bcom an Elder in your community. because of these reasons, I support APC's move
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by ndcide(m): 10:33am On May 05, 2015
Honestly, Stories like this gives me the feeling that APC may not last long. When the issues of trust comes in. it will become too difficult to deal with.
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Michael227: 10:36am On May 05, 2015
Why Nigerians Would Be Disappointed In APC – Former Military Governor http:///q1tyD3I11f

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested / We Say We Want Change Yet... By Mathias Orhero / APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.